Female question: Would you like to wear a chastitybelt?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts

You may select 1 option

View results

Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

Post by Admin »

Please only answer if you are female. Do not cheat!

You can motivate your answer by responding to this post.
jesse500
Sex: Female

Re: Female question: Would you like to wear a chastitybelt?

Post by jesse500 »

Can and do frequently :D

I have a bit of a collection now actually but my favorite is this pink chastity belt that I've worn on and off for years ;)
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

jesse500 wrote:Can and do frequently :D

I have a bit of a collection now actually but my favorite is this pink chastity belt that I've worn on and off for years ;)
Welcome to the forum!

Have you ever had the pleasure (?) to try a real steel chastitybelt? The leather belt does not seem to allow extended wear as a real belt would.
lovelygirl

Post by lovelygirl »

I have been locked up in a chastity for six months now. The original plan was to wear it for one month but my husband broke the key in the lock. We have tried all methods to remove it without success. I am desperate to get out of it.
chastegirl

Post by chastegirl »

lovelygirl, that is terrible. i am currently enslaved to the Strict Mistress feature of mykeysafe.com. I am on the experienced level. As it say i have never gone more than a month in chastity.
lovelygirl

Post by lovelygirl »

My husband wants to get me out but we have tried everything for the past 6 months. Being locked for six months was not plan and is definitely not fun. It is totally frustrating and consider it a torment.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

lovelygirl wrote:I have been locked up in a chastity for six months now. The original plan was to wear it for one month but my husband broke the key in the lock. We have tried all methods to remove it without success. I am desperate to get out of it.
That expensive chastity belt prototype made of that mysterious new indestructible material was really worth its price, was it not? To bad you did not invest a few more cents to get the matching indestructible key as well. ;)
Hayls

Post by Hayls »

I'm just getting to know someone I met online. We both have such similar thoughts about my using a chastity belt. I'd love to give it a try as the thought of it turns me on no end!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hayls wrote:I'd love to give it a try as the thought of it turns me on no end!
There is no harm in trying it out if you can afford it. You might enjoy it more than you ever thought possible. And the worst thing that can happen is that you could end up needing to cut the belt of, if he is totally unreliable. That is really no big issue.
lockedwife

Post by lockedwife »

Lovelygirl, I am in the same predicament. The belt is locked on me with the key broken inside. We have tried everything for the past year including a torch. it hardly did anything to the belt but my skin started to heat up and had to stop. I am desperate to get out of the belt for a year and a half. This is a torment.