Female question: Would you like to wear a chastitybelt?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts

Female question: Would you like to wear a chastitybelt?

You may select 1 option

View results

Msteel
Sex: No, I am belted

Re: Female question: Would you like to wear a chastitybelt?

Post by Msteel »

What type of chastity belt you wear?
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Post by virginitysaving »

I guess they just don't want to destroy the belt
Msteel

Post by Msteel »

I'm handy :-) I'll don't destroy anything.
John R Starvele
Sex: Male

Post by John R Starvele »

I know, bring in some elese may not be the most desirable thing but you would be amazed at what a trully good locksmith safe cracker can do, especially with diamond cutting tools.

Cermaic can keep 2,000 C on one side without melting ice on the other side. If you can get a cermaic slab under the belt while cutting. Copper heat sink on top of the cermaic with lots of ice to wick off the heat.

Liquid nitrogen in the lock and a hamer may also work I saw it on TV show and yes I have see the metal shatter in warmer climates winter in Minisota while logging. Where to get liquid nitrogen??? a dermatologist usually keep a duwer for skin cancer removal.

I like to read a full accounting of you plight if you are willing to share it with me or us. I may like to as questions afterwards.

I do have to wonder if the broken key were by design???? It might be good if you report the type of belt for other so they do not have same problem

John
chastityjulia

Post by chastityjulia »

i currently have been in one for about a month. i keep myself in it just because i love the feeling of being trapped. i have been interested for a while, then i finally saved up enough and i got it as a x-mas present to myself (it arrived on the 26th). i'm going to take it off for my birthday in a few months and have some fun.

i hope i remember where i put my keys...
Msteel

Post by Msteel »

chastityjulia wrote:i currently have been in one for about a month. i keep myself in it just because i love the feeling of being trapped. i have been interested for a while, then i finally saved up enough and i got it as a x-mas present to myself (it arrived on the 26th). i'm going to take it off for my birthday in a few months and have some fun.

i hope i remember where i put my keys...

Its very exciting :-) I would like to know You. Where do you from?
John R Starvele

Post by John R Starvele »

Chastityjulia,

For my curiosity and for those other intrested in this site, would you share your journey that brought you to buy and wear your CB. Your experience with you CB at your convience. I would suggest that you start a new subject heading if you feel like sharing in lengthy details.

I would also enjoy coresponding with you about your journey. No come on I am married and grandfather but I am fascinated with this subject.
badgirlmissy

Post by badgirlmissy »

This is my first post here

It has always been a though. My Dom mentioned it to me today. Now its a real possiblity soon that I will be wearing one.
paullanky

Post by paullanky »

jesse500 wrote:Can and do frequently :D

I have a bit of a collection now actually but my favorite is this pink chastity belt that I've worn on and off for years ;)
WOW Jesse a collection what a fabulous lady you are, may i ask the others in the collection, and i do love the Pink one you have , best wishes Paul
chastityjulia

Post by chastityjulia »

well, i let myself out for my birthday. i made it all the way without opening it once. but, now i am locked up again and i am going go give the keys to my LOVE Stephan. we had been friends for a while when he discovered my "secret". so, now we are making a game of it. i let him have the keys recently and i think he is going to see i last until i start begging. but, honestly, i love it.

i also found a nice ring in his stuff (we are living together now). so lets hope :roll: