Female question: Would you like to wear a chastitybelt?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts

Female question: Would you like to wear a chastitybelt?

You may select 1 option

View results

LockMaster
Sex: Male

Re: Female question: Would you like to wear a chastitybelt?

Post by LockMaster »

John R Starvele wrote:I know, bring in some elese may not be the most desirable thing but you would be amazed at what a trully good locksmith safe cracker can do, especially with diamond cutting tools.
Even the worst locksmith wouldn't need to use tools to get a CB off. The "high security" radial locks on belts such as the Tolly Boy can be opened by a skilled locksmith in 5-10 seconds and the padlocks on belts such as the My Steel range can be opened in 20-30 seconds. However, of course, to non-locksmiths they are escape proof :-)

Most locksmiths have had to free people at some time of their career and the more fetish friendly ones have procedures to provide access while sparing as many blushes as possible.
bemyprize

Post by bemyprize »

chastityjulia wrote:i currently have been in one for about a month. i keep myself in it just because i love the feeling of being trapped. i have been interested for a while, then i finally saved up enough and i got it as a x-mas present to myself (it arrived on the 26th). i'm going to take it off for my birthday in a few months and have some fun.

i hope i remember where i put my keys...
This visual was simply wonderful.....
ZingidyZong
Sex: No, I am belted

Post by ZingidyZong »

chastegirl wrote:lovelygirl, that is terrible. i am currently enslaved to the Strict Mistress feature of mykeysafe.com. I am on the experienced level. As it say i have never gone more than a month in chastity.
I'm considering trying this. How is it?
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

@Lock Master 31 May 12: Before he died, Bill Jones told me exactly how to remove one of his Belts non-destructively, although the specially-modified padlock would be a sacrifice. Bill's Belts used the Tollyboy Mark One locking system, wherein a padlock modified by insertion of a pin perpendicular to the center of the top of the lock case engages, through a hole in the bottom of the barrel and perpendicular to the axis thereof, into a hole bored perpendicular to the axis of the master pin, thereby securing the device once the padlock was engaged and locked.

(Other readers, I have clarified points of part nomenclature in a paper I posted in the PRACTICALITY thread.)

While I hate to sound mysterious and/or sentimental, Bill did ask me for a promise to keep what he had told me, "... close to the vest..." However, well away from the boundaries of that promise, I can tell you that your post tells more truth than you might have known. For instance, on open websites of locksmith's supply firms, one can find purpose-built pick-tools for radial locks of any interior stem diameter or number of pins.

What is unfortunate, is that Abloy Oy of Finland no longer manufactures its smallest padlock, and such padlocks as they do make are too big for chastity belt use. A quarter of a century ago, I was told by a locksmith that Abloy Oy had posted a ten-thousand USD reward to anyone - no questions asked as to background -- who could demonstrate non-destructive bypass of an Abloy disc-lock. The story had it that the reward had been posted - I forget when, but significantly earlier in the XXth Century -- with compound interest, and was now in six digits. I do not know whether that story is true, and I present it as myth; however, I would be grateful if anyone could confirm either its accuracy or its falsehood. However, a family friend with a past in the spook trade (i.e.: Civilian intelligence operator, the real thing, in bygone times), told me that Abloy Oy was one of a miniscule number of non-Soviet contractors for the Soviet spy services, with their organizational culture of paranoia. I believe this; but because I cannot extend your belief, I present this as myth. However, suffice it that I think very highly of Abloy locks.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Well, I am currently belted with one of those Chinese made stainless steel belts. I hold the key for now.

So yes, I would like to wear a chastity belt; and have proceeded to do so.

Now if you had asked, "Would you like to wear a chastity belt that some man holds the key to?", my answer would be a bit more complex. :oops:

(there is no way on God's green Earth any woman other than myself would EVER hold a key to a belt I was wearing)
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:Well, I am currently belted with one of those Chinese made stainless steel belts. I hold the key for now.

So yes, I would like to wear a chastity belt; and have proceeded to do so.
Have you ever considered other add-ons, like thighbands, bra, etc.?
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

virginitysaving wrote:
Have you ever considered other add-ons, like thighbands, bra, etc.?
Yes. There is a matching "chastity bra" that matches my belt from same seller. I want to buy that very soon. Probably next month I'll order that. I love the 'gladiatrix' look of it.

No to thigh bands. They look uncomfortable, noisy, pointless for being self-belted, and my belt does not have side D-rings to accommodate those anyways.
virginitysaving

Pyra Gorgon wrote: Yes. There is a matching "chastity bra" that matches my belt from same seller. I want to buy that very soon. Probably next month I'll order that. I love the 'gladiatrix' look of it.
We didn't you ordered it together with the belt as one set?
I agree, it looks nice especially together with a belt.
But I'm wondering how easy to hide it under clothes?
Pyra Gorgon wrote: (there is no way on God's green Earth any woman other than myself would EVER hold a key to a belt I was wearing)
What's wrong with it?
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

virginitysaving wrote:
Pyra Gorgon wrote: Yes. There is a matching "chastity bra" that matches my belt from same seller. I want to buy that very soon. Probably next month I'll order that. I love the 'gladiatrix' look of it.
We didn't you ordered it together with the belt as one set?
I agree, it looks nice especially together with a belt.
But I'm wondering how easy to hide it under clothes?
-----------------------------------------------------
I did not have enough money at the time. Shackle, Ltd. did want me to purchase both together, but it was beyond my price break at the time. :(
Good question, virginitysaving, on whether or not it is hideable. I am guessing it is not. And it looks like there is a weakness at the cup to band joint. I do not see a hinge, so that means that joint and metal will get fatigued over time from taking it off and putting it on. It also looks like those chains will rattle worse than Jacob Marley on Christmas Eve.
Pyra Gorgon wrote: (there is no way on God's green Earth any woman other than myself would EVER hold a key to a belt I was wearing)
What's wrong with it?[/quote]

Not into that. I am alpha female. Any woman being keyholder places me in submissive position to her and her an authority over me. That ain't happening!!!
virginitysaving

Pyra Gorgon wrote: It also looks like those chains will rattle worse than Jacob Marley on Christmas Eve.
Can you wear without them?
Pyra Gorgon wrote: Not into that. I am alpha female. Any woman being keyholder places me in submissive position to her and her an authority over me. That ain't happening!!!
What if it's not a case? For example, she is your direct relative.