Female question: Would you like to wear a chastitybelt?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts

Female question: Would you like to wear a chastitybelt?

You may select 1 option

View results

Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: Female question: Would you like to wear a chastitybelt?

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

virginitysaving wrote:
Pyra Gorgon wrote: It also looks like those chains will rattle worse than Jacob Marley on Christmas Eve.
Can you wear without them?
Maybe. But then you would have the weight of those steel cups bearing down on your breast without support. I would not like that.

virginitysaving wrote: What if it's not a case? For example, she is your direct relative.
??? I still cannot work my head around your question, virginitysaving. Use more words.
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:
Maybe. But then you would have the weight of those steel cups bearing down on your breast without support. I would not like that.
You can use regular laces for support, that would not produce any noise.
Pyra Gorgon wrote: ??? I still cannot work my head around your question, virginitysaving. Use more words.
You mentioned you wouldn't allow any female to hold your key, because you are alpha and not submissive.
But sometimes it doesn't matter because there is no sexual aspect in a relationship.
For example, your sister, your mother, etc.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

"virginitysaving" You mentioned you wouldn't allow any female to hold your key, because you are alpha and not submissive.
But sometimes it doesn't matter because there is no sexual aspect in a relationship.
For example, your sister, your mother, etc.
Those elements do not exist in my life, virginitysaving, so those reasons are immaterial.

Even if they did, I still would not allow a female to hold my key. I'm a big girl and can control my own key. 8-) Don't need mommy or big sis to do that for me.

Besides...that's just weird. I can just imagine the look on my mother's face if I brought such a thing up. She'd look at me like I'd lost my mind and counsel me to seek professional help immediately.

Yeah...NO!
virginitysaving

Pyra Gorgon wrote: She'd look at me like I'd lost my mind and counsel me to seek professional help immediately.
Why is that? You don't have a skill to convince people?
For example, you can say, it would attract more men :)
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

"virginitysaving"Why is that? You don't have a skill to convince people?
For example, you can say, it would attract more men :)
Pthbbt!!! Whateva.
LockMaster
Sex: Male

Post by LockMaster »

Robert Pinkerton wrote: However, suffice it that I think very highly of Abloy locks.
I agree, Abloy disk locks are difficult to pick but I think you may be rating them a little highly. Picking is one of the least used methods of lock bypass used but the manufacturers are keen to lead people to believe that "pick proof" means "highly secure" which is not the case.

Stories of lock manufacturers offering money to anyone who can circumvent their locks have been around since the eighteenth century and so what you had heard may have been one of these stories. Such prises are a pure marketing gimmic as the prizes offered are a fraction of what can be made by those in the security industry by selling the secret of opening these locks.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Of course you can pick the lock, but a numbered plastic lock tag prevents it. Therefore, many chastity belts have a little hole where you can put this plastic locks, and still have a padlock.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Tobbe, you're just evil!

I love it! :D

yeah, security seals are unpickable. Have to destroy those lil tags to get them off, and then the Keyholder knows the chastity has been tampered with.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
virginitysaving

Pyra Gorgon wrote: yeah, security seals are unpickable. Have to destroy those lil tags to get them off, and then the Keyholder knows the chastity has been tampered with.
But you can order identical somewhere else :)
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

We key holders know the best way to lock a chastity belt, without being cheated.
Can be difficult for her, to find identical with both numbers print, and color of the plastic.
Then there is a padlock too! :lol:
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work