Thong or rear-opening? Long Term.

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Ropescars

Thong or rear-opening? Long Term.

Post by Ropescars »

Me and my newest Sub have gotten to the point where she would like to start our Chastity journey. And while I have experience with other Subs in chastity, they have all been men.
I would like to get her one as a nice surprise. I've done my research as far as I can, and I very much like the look and design of this one from FancySteel.

https://fancysteel.com.au/products/female-slim-fit

Now I've read good and bad reviews though I did read one in particular that expressed that for longer periods of chastity to go with a thong design and not one with an opening, with no explanation as to why.
This went against what I would have thought myself, given the need for bowel movement, so I wanted to come here for a more experienced perspective.

That is ultimately what I'm curious about. I welcome any other feedback and thoughts.

Thank you.
Last edited by Ropescars on 18 Aug 2019, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Thong or rear-opening? Long Term.

Post by Wendy »

Hi,

I already tried a Carrara belt (with the rear thong): I didn't like it at all. I prefer with the continuous crotchband and rear opening to go to toilet.
The belt you show doesn't look very safe against orgasms. If you are a beginner, I recommend you trying cheap Chinese belts (good quality though).

This is only my point of view.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Ropescars

Post by Ropescars »

Wendy wrote:Hi,

I already tried a Carrara belt (with the rear thong): I didn't like it at all. I prefer with the continuous crotchband and rear opening to go to toilet.
The belt you show doesn't look very safe against orgasms. If you are a beginner, I recommend you trying cheap Chinese belts (good quality though).

This is only my point of view.
Thanks for the reply, very helpful. I can understand the view that its not very "safe" against orgasms but the young lady its for has a hard time having an orgasm even without a belt so I'm not really worried about this as an issue, the discrete design is also a major plus for me and no doubt for her too.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

There is nothing perfect chastity belt style for everyone, so unfortunately you have to make a choice and test whether it is good or bad.

I know I and Wendy have different perception about the backside of chastity belts!

Rear opening make her buttocks spread apart and some women do not like it, but it easier to get used than the thong style. The cable is over her anus, may or may not be loose enough to pull aside, depending on whether the belt is designed to protect against anal penetration. Some women experiencing discomfort of having the cable over her coccyx, but after some time training it will be no problem.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
vkeyholder
Sex: Male

Post by vkeyholder »

Our experience is as follows. My sub learning to wear a my-steel belt. This had the wide opening in the back. Currently she wears it up to 24 hrs - but does not do “nr 2” in her belt. The wide opening does tend to chafe her skin so we are using massage oil to avoid that. It’s only been 3 months since she started to learn - we may switch or also try the thing style - with the Mysteel you can switch it out.

Hope this helps.