ChastityCo (Access Denied) Order Time

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
chastity3713
Sex: Belted Girl

ChastityCo (Access Denied) Order Time

Post by chastity3713 »

Hi all,

Has anyone else ordered an Access Denied belt from ChastityCo? If so, what was your ordering time like, from the time you placed the order to the time it was shipped/delivered?

We placed an order 8 weeks ago. Contacting them was super painless as we had conversations back and forth about sizing, etc. Once the order was placed however, it's been dead quiet. We've emailed in 4-5 times since periodically, trying to elicit some sort of response (while trying to not be naggy/annoying). It's been dead quiet though, no response.

The times on the site for shipment time list a couple different things, in one place (the FAQ) it lists 5-10 days dispatch time, and another place 4-5 weeks. Even the worst case there, it's been about double that time, and I'm getting nervous. Anyone else experience the same thing there?

Also, I'd heard that Access Denied and Fancy Steel were one and the same, is that really the case?
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: ChastityCo (Access Denied) Order Time

Post by Wendy »

I have no experience with FancySteel nor ChastiyCo. However, I know they are actually the same.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome to BeltedGirls, chastity3713.

Sorry you have to wait, but when we talk chastity manufacturer and delivery it's always more time to wait, than expected from order placed.

Try to get contact, and ask for an exact delivery date.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

Hello
Has the belt been delivered yet, Can you tell us if it was worth waiting for? :(