Thoughts on cable style belts?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
ntysecrets
Sex: Female

Thoughts on cable style belts?

Post by ntysecrets »

What are your thoughts on the inexpensive cable style belts?
Attachments
IMG_20190929_101238.jpg
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Thoughts on cable style belts?

Post by Tobbe »

I think it only will be good for some short sessions.
The cable will not get any real protection.
You must have a wider band around your waist or hips.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Looks very cheap and unprotective. I prefer sturdy, steady belts.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
PetGirl

Post by PetGirl »

There are 2 similar cable style belts on the chinese market and I have tried them both
The one pictured in this post is very bad. If you look for the different style where the shield has little holes instead of an open slit, as well as more silicone on the front tubing going from the crotch up to the waist, that one actually works pretty well. I wear mine a lot, the tubing is thick and sturdy and I've been able to adjust it nice and tight. I can push the shield to the side a bit but just to wash. I don't try to sneak in and pleasure myself because the angle is too weird.
The benefit of this slim style belt is that I can wear normal clothes and do yoga and other exercise without it impeding my movement.
I also have a Fancy Steel hybrid belt.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

PetGirl "I also have a Fancy Steel hybrid belt."

Do you want to give us a report of this belt?
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
PetGirl

Post by PetGirl »

I have not had my FS hybrid belt for a super long time but would be happy to share my thoughts and experiences so far.

First of all, I think it looks great and so does my partner. It sits low on the hips so I can pretty much move however I want without feeling too restricted. The flexible waist straps are really nice - I know this is less secure and they could be cut, but I would NEVER do that because I wouldn't want to permanently damage my belt, I love it even though I am sometimes frustrated or uncomfortable with it on. I have the leather substitute so there's no concerns about the typical downsides of leather, apparently this material is durable and waterproof even though it looks like leather.

The front shield has kind of sharp edges which don't hurt me when wearing it but definitely discourage me from sneaking my fingers in there. I definitely cannot masturbate with this belt on. I can get some clit stimulation just by the fact that my lady bits are squeezed into that slot, so by rubbing against the belt I get a bit of pleasure. Basically the belt makes me really horny the whole time I am wearing it. I have the thong style in the back and just move it to the side a bit to use the toilet. I usually wear it for 24 hour periods and then he will take it off for me to shower, or to have sex if he wants, or if I am going for a hike or whatever.

Next, I would like to try a full metal rigid belt, the real deal. I like to rotate between different belts to change up where the pressure points are and because it's fun and I like them so I want more of them :-)
NotYourSister

Post by NotYourSister »

Good to hear, that's exactly what I have been hoping the FS hybrid belt would be like. Did you experience any issues with getting the measurements or fit correct?