Siblings. Part 3

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Siblings. Part 3

Post by Pat24 »

"sexslave141 you will be staying here for the minimum of six months. You will receive a warmish shower with soapy water once each day after that you will be rinsed off then blow dried. Once each hour a small portion of cum will be inserted into your bottom and pussy, you will not get pregnant as in your food will be ground up tablets to prevent pregnancy, also in your food will be a portion of cum, the aroma of cum will be wafted around the room each time you are fed cum. Also added to your food sleeping tablets so you will feel drowsy for most of the time. As you saw the whole rear of the cage can open and close separately from the rest of the cage, this will be done several times each day. Under the watchful eye of our computer your butt and pussy will be spanked, once done it will be closed. Looking under your chest there are two holes with slits. The slits will slide open, up will rise what looks like sugar tongs covered in cloth, these will find your nipples and close down hard on them many many times.
This time you will have no visitors you must concentrate on your tuition without interruption. Each time the computer wishes to do something to you it will first make a sound. That same sound will be given to your sister at a later date when she in turn creates the noise you will come running that way we train your mind to obey. There maybe one or two other little surprises, good luck"

Hearing all this my pussy started to throb again, I pulled as hard as I could against my restraints, but nothing moved at all.

All the tubes in place, the lid of the cage was closed down my tied up hands locked to the roof I knelt waiting, the cage lid locked in place.

She started the computer, I could now see the clock counting down in months, days, hours and minutes, she waited for a few minutes and left.

I knelt in the semi dark feeling exhausted, my pussy would not stop pounding, I tried to relax but just as I did my pee with bubbles floated pass, I closed my eyes and waited, nothing happened for a while which was a strange feeling, I thought to myself "I would prefer nothing to happen but if it doesn`t how do I survive in here"

Just as I was about to relax the computer hummed into life, "the sound of a bell" I felt my stomach filling up, then the smell of warm cum his my nostrils, I knew then it had forced fed me cum, a tear rolled down my cheek.

I was startled when a computer like voice came on "Breath it in sexslave141, get used to the smell" It sounded like a R2D2, it seems I have a computer ordering me about too.

I breathed in several gulps of air breathing it all in, as I did the pump into my tummy stopped, "the sound of a bell" I was now starting to fear that din, the noise of a click under me, I could see the slots in the cage floor open, out came what look like three pronged grabbers, I tried to lift myself away from the ground but nowhere to go. The prongs made their way upwards till they reach my breasts, they maneuvered about a little the hooked onto my nipples. They both squeezed down hard on my nipps, I screamed as they dug in, after a few seconds they let go and repeated, I sobbed and sobbed as they continued. The pain shot down my tummy towards my pussy that seem to get even hotter. Once they were done back down they went the slits in the floor closing behind them, I continued crying, I could not rub my nipples better, they just smarted from the abuse they had received.

"The sound of a bell" On came the machine again I felt something open my asshole a little wider and something shoot into my tummy, I tried to clamp down on the tubing but nothing I could do in order to stop the cum, I sobbed more as I knew my bottom had been fucked.

I was left in peace for a while "The sound of a bell" My food came through, at the same moment I saw pee leaving me, my mind could not take all this in, I desperately tried to get away, as I did the rear of the cage opened up the paddle came upwards viciously on my pussy, I screamed and yelled, a waft of cum odour, I knew I had swallowed more cum, a lull in the spanking, a bulge that forced my pussy wider and a warm spurt of cum hit my insides, all I could do was sob, the paddle started up again twenty more on my pussy. The paddle withdrew the rear of the cage closed and locked up.

"The bell rang" My heart dropped "What now?" On came the voice again "The next time your vergina or bottom is punished you will say "Thank you" on each stroke"

I started to fear the noise from that bell it was getting to me as were the sleeping tablets, the bell "Rang" my butt started to fill, once I was full it all gushed out down some pipes that I could not see, first the bell then a warm soapy shower, the water seemed to come from all sides. Showered off I was blown dry it was like being in a static car wash, I did feel better, my nipples no longer smarting, my pussy feeling well.

At the start of each computer action was this cursed bell, I was slowly becoming frightened of it. Now I grew weary and needed sleep, the rear of the cage opened this time it was the turn of my butt, each smack I received I said "Thank you" The once or twice I forgot the machine repeated the number, my poor bottom took fifty of its best, the cage locked my pussy forced open wider and into me shot a dose of cum.

I finally dozed off, every so often only to be woken by the computer which wished to do something to me. No visitors, not even my siblings on cam, the only plesant part of all this was every so often the computer would stimulate my clit often running a small ball between my buttocks and a minute of vibration on my pussy.

The hours rolled into days which in turn rolled into weeks, I was now getting used to my abuser and its methods, at first I had fought back in anyway I could, now I accepted it, hoping that I will get more attention from it.

Time was up, the bell rang out my six months over. Still very groggy from the tablets I was helped out the cage and slumped against the girl. The first sound not from the computer I heard , "Attention!"

It was slow as I was so stiff but up I stood, she checked my pussy "Nice and moist, considering you have been imprisoned for just over six months you are looking very well"

I tried to smile but I was far to tired.

Off to be washed and put to bed, I slept soundly for many hours, when I awoke I was greeted by the girl who told me "You have two days off then back to work, any misbehaviour will be another six months in the cage"

Two days of lazing around, eating lots, getting pampered with oils and a lot of massage did me the world of good. However my behaviour was still under scrutiny, and I was not allowed speech.

The forty eight hours were up during which I had been well groomed, leather straps placed around my shoulders between my tits, round my belly and between my thighs, these leathers were not the same as a few months back, they had large metal hooks in the rear and were very tight. With no chastity-belt on I was taken upstairs, lots of folk milling around all stared at me as I passed them in the hallways. Outside we went into the garden, the first delightful breath of fresh air, in front of me another girl dressed in the same manner that I was.

We were stood side by side a carriage was wheeled up to us, I have no idea where it had been parked five minutes ago, my pussy started throbbing again. The girl chained our collars together about three feet apart, our arms tied and locked behind our backs whilst the carriage was hooked up to us, we waited.

More girls were brought out each were strapped in pairs to a carriage. People got into the transport the first flogging ordering us to move forward, big steps had to be taken, knees and ninety degrees before stepping forward, the ground under our feet was not to bad as the tarmac must have been swept for stones, they kept us going for over an hour on this long and painful trip round their gardens.

When they were ready we were tied to a wooden post that made up one of the many fences which bordered their land, it started to rain, they put up brollies, we were left to get drenched, they did hook bowls of food and drink onto the fence so we could eat, that was not so easy considering our arms were occupied behind us. We were stood in the rain for many hours as the rain persisted listening to their conversation some of which was about me. They talked of my future, was I good enough to make a bearable sex-slave, should I be place back in the cage or see what I what kind of slave I would be in six months when my time was up. Once they were done all hopped back into the carriage, we had to take them back with no help from a very wet and slippery floor.

Once inside we were all taken to the showers, several girls were showing signs of being unwell, I was led away, first to the flogging room where I was severely flogged by a boy and girl, my pussy oiled, a dildo inserted and very tight knickers to keep the dildo in place. Upstairs to the kitchens.

I was shown how to hold plates filled with much better food than I had been given over the past year or so, I was also shown where to take them which was a large dining room filled with hungry people, at first I did not see who I was supposed to serve, but the grinning face of my sister shocked me. I placed her food down from her right side, she turned a little in her chair and gave my bottom a squeeze. She motioned me towards her I leant down to listen.....

"I hope you have learnt to serve properly, lick pussy and suck dick, soon you will be our sex-slave, you may go now"

I stepped backwards and was ushered over to the wall, I stood to attention facing away from the public, my brother came over to me he knelt down and kissed each buttock, he got up said "I will fuck that bottom very soon, I want your mouth around my dick too"

A tear rolled down my cheek he wiped it away "No problem I will have your pussy too will not leave that out"

My pussy started to throb again.

Dinner was over, we cleared up the plates took them to the kitchen, I was taken to Madam`s office.

"Is she ready for the cabinet yet?"

The girl replied "Yes Madam"

"Six hours in there then see how she is"

I was relieved of my knickers out slipped the dildo, off we went I knew I was not going to like whatever it was they had in mind for me and I was right.

In a darkened room two glass cubicles one large which contained a computer the other six foot tall three feet across it was the latter I was helped into.

I noticed in the floor a hole, on either side chains attached to the walls, my ankles were chained up about a foot apart. A wide see-through plastic ring clipped into place around my waist, the door was closed and locked A button pressed on the outside of the cubicle a thin pipe rose up from the hole, the top of this tube was narrowed with a small hole, it eased it`s way between my legs passed my knees up it climbed between my thighs, I shook my head "No" but it kept climbing, it reached my pussy and with some forced slipped into me, I arched my back trying to prevent the alien object from entering me, but it was too powerful, I am guessing the girl in the other cubicle was directing it. The door was closed then locked I held onto the walls.

On the outside I could see the tube coming out of the ground running into the larger cubicle.

The girl came to the door opened a small hatch head height and spoke to me.

"You must learn to accept cum" I shook my head. She smiled and continued "Once we let you go lots of men will wish to use this pussy, this machine will pump cum into you slowly, the tube and the fact your feet are tied down will make sure you cannot escape this, you will be in here for twenty four hours"

"But Madam said six hours"

The girl laughed, slapped my face for talking, she closed the hatch I sobbed and held my tummy.

The humming of the motor started, I looked down at the tube, nothing yet, it was so quiet in there, I saw them outside the small room chatting but could not hear what they were saying. They both left leaving on only a dim light below me.

After ten minutes I could just make out the white of cum gently edging forward, I shifted slightly to my right, my hands held onto my breasts and worked their way down to the ring it was to wide in order to get hands to pussy, the edge of the cum got closer and closer, I started to panic, grasping the walls around me. The front of the cum surge vanished under the flooring, I looked down between my legs, nothing had come through yet, I held my lower back and got on tip toes, the tube stayed in place. my pussy began to really pound. A short while later I could see the cum rise towards me it seemed to move forward in short spurts all I could do was hold onto my stomach, I could only watch the rise of the cum till it was five inches or so from my pussy, my pussy just throbbed, my mouth stayed wide open, I held my breath for as long as I could, my right hand reach down to try to hold my pussy, but that was of no use. the tip of the cum disappeared between my legs, I held onto the walls, trying to clamp down on the tube by closing my hole as hard as I could, I went up on tip toes in my vien attempt to get away from the oncoming cum.....

The first spurt entered me hitting my insides I sobbed, it was warm and unwelcome, I held my tummy tight and stood to attention hoping that would help, my hands searched the walls hoping for an escape, I put my weight on my left leg then changed to my right and back to standing to attention as the next lump hit my insides, I looked down at the tube, the small bubbles of air told me when things were about to move along, I realised it was no use fighting it, so back to attention with holding my tummy for comfort.

It took awhile but I did feel the cum ooze down my inner thigh when it tickled I rubbed my legs together, I was in the cube for around four hours till they freed me. I was taken out led to the wash rooms.

"Your final six months here before you will be trained well enough to make a sex-slave worthy of your relations. You have learnt all the basics but I still feel the training needs to be ingrained into you a little further"

With that I was moved to a new room, I was pushed onto a matress laying in the center of the darkened area I lay facing the ceiling.

Two ropes were placed round my ankles, I was hoisted upwards upside down, which was a most peculiar feeling. Up and up I went till my fingers could no longer reach the mattress below me.

With my legs spread apart I was very exposed to anything they wished to do to me. First up a dildo that forced my hole open, I did enjoy that, swinging back and forth trying to raise my hands to hold my breasts, I was being turned on, but unfortunately that did not last to long.

The girl showed me her flogger, I desperately tried to reach up and protect my pussy, but it was a real strain my hands kept falling away each time they did my pussy took a beating, I screamed and cried a lot as the beatings continued. Every so often they stopped toyed with my clit till I was smiling then pinched it very hard between their fingers and thumbs and back to flogging. The real pain came when hot wax was dripped on my pussy, I think I may have passed out for a short while. They finished up only when I stopped struggling and lowered back down.

Back to standing to attention with a throbbing pussy.

"The rest of your time here will be spent back in the cage" I cried. but they took no notice.

Into the cage I was placed, tubed and wired up, this time however all lights were either covered up or switched off, they left with the help of torch light I was left in pitch blackness.

It was very quiet , the occasional sound of the computer switching something on and the tinkle of urine was all I could hear. The had added a few new contraptions, a ball held by a arm of some kind that landed softly on my neck and rolled downwards pressing into me towards my butt forcing my butt up as high as I could manage, I moaned out loud it reached the crack of my butt then back up towards my neck, this happened several times over it made my back ache and my pussy throb. Something popped up from beneath me whatever it was attached itself to my nipples then began to squeeze at first it was a gentle pressure but it got harder, tears welled in my eyes as it squeezed harder and harder on my nipps the pain shot down my front to my pussy, the squeezer dropped away, after that came a short burst of vibrations to my pussy which made me smile, all went silent again.

The pain then pleasure made my mind go queeze. Cool air blew over my pussy it started slowly turned into a little harsher and faster, I moaned in pleasure, I desperately tried to move but all I heard was the wrattle of my chains, I was so desperate now to orgasm I started to sob. My pussy opened up by the tubes and my asshole so very tired from being open for so long, my nipples aching I thought I would go mad.

The flow of air to my pussy continued for some time, every so often I smiled to myself then let out a moan, I heard the tinkle of urine then my tummy fill up with food, I knew I best let the machine do it`s work and try relaxing, I knew the machine had beaton me and I felt ready to allow anything or anyone dominate my body as long as I can get an orgasm or at least touched down there.

What felt like a pair tongues seemed to come from nowhere one licked my butt and pussy area it was no human nor may I add animal but it was gentle, wet and felt like skin. The other came from below my tummy, licked me over my tummy ad upwards to my tits and round my lower neck under my chin, it just made my pussy ache more. Once that was over I was blown dry.

The weeks turned into months, I completely lost track of time the sleeping tablets kept me hazy for most of the time spent in the cage then one day I was let out, I had no wish to be out it was as if I had fallen in love with that which kept me alive.

It was a slow process getting me out of the cage, they did not rush it, allowing my body to get used to movement, but once out I stood to attention. I was taken to the showers where a girl washed me, clothed me in a short skirt, chastity belt on, a bra that raised my tits upwards led me to the wardens office I stood to attention.

"Sex-Slave141 you now have a choice. You can stay here with us where you will be forced to serve and where we sell you once a day to those who wish to have you. We have people with many fetishes you will be forced to act out each one they wish for. During the rest of your time you will be worked hard. One thing you must know you will never orgasm again.

Second of two choices, you will go back to your home where you will be worked hard, you friends and family will wish to have you and by the way I saw your brothers looking at you I think they will be first on the list.

You have thirty seconds to make up your mind"

I thought quickly, not really much choice.

"Madam I will stay here and serve you"

I had no wish for my brothers to touch me.

"Good choice, now that you have been committed to this place your first customer will be your oldest brother"

I was shocked had I known this I would have gone home.

Madam saw the shock on my face and smiled.

"You were not expecting that"

Tears rolled down my face.

"Worry not your body is a vessel for others to have pleasure from"

I was led away unto a nice bedroom, the girl stripped me, from a cupboard a large cardboard box which she placed close by, she sat on a stool in front of me took me by the hips and pushed on me to turn round so I no longer faced her.

"Bend forward, hands on your knees"

I did so.

She took up a small basting brush tipped oil on it brushed my anal area which felt wonderful. When she was done a small tube which she inserted a little way into my bottom, the other end was fixed to a bottle of baby oil. She squeezed on the bottle a small amount of oil entered me, she withdrew the tube. She leaned forward a kissed my bottom several times before running her cheeks over it.

"Up you get and stand to attention"

I did so, she held my hips kissed my bottom several more times then swung me back to facing her.

The brush was presented to my nipples which both were oiled, she then teaked them between her fingers.

She kissed each nipple tenderly.

Onto my pussy, the brush oiled my pussy first around my lips then inside them, she screwed a new tube onto the bottle of oil and in it slid, a little squeeze I felt the cooler oil enter me. Out came the tube, she leant forward and kissed my lower tummy ran her face over it.

She tipped a little oil on her right hand slapped it against my pussy, she looked up at me "Your brother awaits, be strong, be proud and remember what you are a sex-slave.

She took from the box a small can with a nozzle, she sprayed my pussy first outside then it entered me and sprayed me. My pussy went numb.

My pussy was throbbing I could feel a trickle of juice on my inner thigh.

Up on the bed on all fours facing the head"

I did as ordered, he put the box away came over to me, "Butt high in the air so it easily accessible to your brother"

I began to cry she went to a cupboard came back with a mini-skirt which he wrapped around my waist only half covering my bottom, she then left the room.

Moments later my younger brother walked in, came over to my head and kissed me full; on the lips used his right hand to wipe away my tears. He then reached under me and massaged each of my breasts, he ran his hand down my back and raised my skirt, I heard his zip go down then felt his dick between my buttocks, he gave the right side of my butt a good hard slap I held my butt in place not daring to move. The tip of his dick was rested now on my hole, and slowly eased it in.

Once all the way in I could feel his balls on my pussy area he started to fuck me at first it was slow and methodical it got faster and faster another slap to my butt and he shot his cum into me. When he was satisfied he pulled out. he gave my butt a harsh slap. "Bitch I will; have your pussy tomorrow" He left me sobbing. The girl returned without a word she wiped my butt gave it firm slap and left, my older brother entered.

He came round my front pulled his trousers down then his pants took them off in one go went round my rear he did not wait time entering my pussy, he fucked my hard and did not take long to cum inside me, I hardly felt him I did feel the warm rush of cum that he unloaded into me, I held back the tears, he pulled out slapped my bottom put on his cloths and left, the girl returned.

"For the sin of allowing your brothers to fuck you it will be punishment"

She went to a draw in a cupboard behind me showed me a pussy paddle then went to work spanking my pussy as the novocaine wore off the pain of the spankings set in, I screamed a lot then collapsed on the bed holding my bottom.

She brought over a ipad somehow linked to the CCTV that were placed around the room high above my head.

"Watch this"

I did so through tear stained eyes, it showed my brothers entering the this room, both had company of another man, in both cases the other men had fucked me, I did not know whether I should laugh or cry, but I was certainly relieved.

She smiled at me "Many tricks will be played on you and you will suffer. You Have been fucked by two paying customers today so it is work time"

On came a chastity-belt with a dildo placed inside my pussy and locked down.

"Attention!" I stood to attention she left the room and returned a few minutes later with a bottle with a long tube filled with liquidised food in it had three rings so that she could attach a leather strap. The strap split into three ways two went round the top and side of my head the third under my chin keeping the bottle firmly in place, the tube was placed into my mouth and down my throat making me want to gag.

"Good girl you did not throw up, you have learnt from your time in the cage"

She placed the collar round my neck and locked it on came my lead which she left dangling between my breasts. A ribbon to tie my hair back then off we went downstairs to the mines.

I was handed over to a youngish looking girl who wore leather boots, short leather pants and a leather bra, in her right hand a flogger.

The other girl left, I stood to attention in front of this girl who only came up to my shoulders. She looked me up and down, she ran her hand over my butt then took a grab of my tits, in the background I could hear ear piercing screams.

She looked up at me "Listen here bitch down in my place you will obey every order given to you, your first punishment for disobedience will be having your pussy lips sandpaper , then you cannot have sex, those upstairs will be cross and beat your worthless pussy. Two months of no sex will mean you in prison for the rest of your days as you are no longer any good to us. In short do not piss me off!"

From the rear of her pants came a pair of gloves and knee pads. "Put these on"

I did so in a hurry. The gloves made from leather did not cover my fingers the pads were a tight fit, once on I stood to attention. She looked me up and down, took ahold of my hair and jerked my neck back, she then used the flogger across my tummy many times over. I tried not to cry but the tears welled in my eyes as they rolled down my cheeks she bent me further back and licked them up. My head was then helped back so i could stand straight again.

She took up my lead she walked slightly behind me to my left every so often giving my bottom a flogging as she ordered me as to which direction to walk in. They had put sand down so it was easy enough to walk as we traveled she said "I am annoyed I cannot have sex with you I will however take out my frustrations on your body and you can lick me out when I want you too"

We walked for some time finally came across a cave where many other girls were all being overseen by wardens. As they worked they were getting flogged, I was ushered over to a corner where I was handed a small pick axe.

"Start working at that wall near the top and work your way down" She drew a line about four feet off the floor to with a piece of chalk. "This is where you start once you are three feet into the wall call out we will place wood under to keep the roof up, the caves you have walked through have all been dug by sluts like you, now start chipping away at the wall, a girl will be round to pick up the coal you have dug out"

I was handed a mask to place round my mouth and nose I got down on my knees and started on my work, the girl kept an eye on me as sweat poured down me, she would come over every so often run her fingers over my bottom and lick off my sweat. When I slowed to take a breather she flogged me across my back, with all this my pussy was raging, the coal came down with difficulty lots fell away, I was passed a bucket with ropes attached to the handles, turns out I had to pick the coal off of the floor and place it in the container.

"When the bucket is full you will drag the bucket thirty or so meters to the train where you will empty it into the railway carriages then back to work"

I continued toiling away, it was very hot down in this mine shaft, but I never felt thirsty, the girl changed one empty bottle for a full one every so often and when I needed the loo I was taken over to a hole in the ground crouched over it and peed.

There was no respite, I have never worked this hard in my entire life, when the girl was tired she was departed and another girl took over. Fourteen hours I was worked hard, then a cold shower, soaped and hosed down again, led off to a huge bedroom where many girls were sleeping. My collar chained to the bed, the girl only then dried me off, took off the bottle, I soon fell asleep.

Next day, I can only assume it was day as in reality I had no idea, back upstairs I went, handed back to the other girl, she washed me, oiled me up, combed my hair, placed on a mini skirt and skimpy pair of knickers and was led to another bedroom. Once there my pussy heavily sprayed whilst I stood to attention.

"Your orders: This man you will suck off till he is almost ready to cum then lay back, legs open he will fuck you, and when you are able to, compliment him on how good a fuck he is, he likes that"

She left the room I stayed standing to attention, in came a middle aged man who barked out orders "Undress me"

I jumped to work, helping him off with his shirt then unclipped his waist belt unzipped his trousers and down they came, he stepped out of them, I placed them on a chair by our sides. I eased off his pants his dick half to attention. "Hold my balls gently whilst you suck on my dick"

I slowly wrapped my fingers round his hardening ball sack opened my mouth and moved my head forward into my mouth went his cock now at full length, I closed my lips around it, my pussy started to throb again deep inside me, I slowly ran my tongue around the tip of his dick then into the hole I closed my cheeks so they wrapped around his still growing cock I could now feel it touching my throat, I started to suck on it, I looked up for a moment he seemed pleased, I sucked a little harder twirling my tongue around gave his balls a small squeeze, pleasurable sounds came from his mouth, I continued for around ten minutes till he said "On the bed" I jumped up lay back, legs opened wide, he lay on top of me, his now rock hard dick slid into my pussy with ease I hardly felt it go in "OH g-d" I yelled "You are huge down there" He liked that started to thrust his body forward then back "Your dick gets to the right places for a woman, please keep going" He did, fucking my harder and faster. "I hope I am fucking you against your will" "You are, you are" "Beg me not to cum in you" I thought for a second "Please Sir, please Sir, pull out when you want to orgasm, I am forced to stay here, forced to allow anyone to use me" He gave one huge push on me and I felt his cum shoot into me "OH SHIT you are good at this, you are a fantastic fuck, thank you Sir"

He lay on top of me gasping for air I was too out of breath, I held him in my arms, he looked up from the bed and kissed me on the lips "I will have you again very soon". It took him around twenty minutes to pull out of me and get up off the bed, I lay there with my legs still wide open in case he wanted me again. He got dressed, came back over to me, he took my ankles raised them high in the air and gave my butt a harsh slap. "141 You will make a great sex-slave, I will be telling my friends about you, do not forget in this place the more customers you have the longer they keep you working, the girls who get no customers are put in prison. Another sharp slap to the butt and he left, I curled up on the bed sobbing, in came the girl.

"Why are you crying, I suspect you think your pussy is worth something, well it is but to us not to you. Tomorrow you have one more chance if any tears you will be placed back in the cage for a further six months, only difference this time will be the continuous cum entering you with no respite at all, now get your act together "

She wiped my pussy with a damp cloth.

"Attention!"

I jumped up, she placed on a belt with a larger hole in the rear.

Onto the bed all fours"

I snapped to it, a little cream placed onto my anal area she left once again.

In came some bloke first he gave me a harsh spanking over his knees, down came his trousers and in he went, it only took him two minutes or so to shoot his load into me. Another smack and he left I stayed in position till the girl returned, a little wiping and inserted a butt plug which was slightly wider at the base so the belt held it in place.

"Do not want his cum oozing out do we"

Bottle placed on the side of my head tube shoved into my throat and off we went back to work.

The girl downstairs said to me "Yesterday I let you get away with four basketfuls of coal because you were new we expect six do not disappoint me"

I got to work she came over to watch me, the tunnel I was digging got larger two basketfuls in she commented "I see you have a butt plug did you take it up the arse"

I did not reply I was so embarrassed "You sucked dick too, what a slut you are"

I worked very hard, hauling the buckets to the train was tough on the legs, I did manage the six thinking I would get time off but she said "You have two to make up from yesterday" She flogged me whilst I worked continuously. I got the ninth basket started and I was five feet into the tunnel when she ordered me to stand to attention whilst two girls came over and placed into the tunnel thick wooden planks. She changed my bottle told me "If you need to pee go right ahead but do not stop working, I did when I needed to my knee pads got soaked but on I went. Eleven baskets emptied I was handed a blanket and pillow.

"You can curl up in your tunnel and sleep, the moment you wake get back to work, we are short of four girls in the team so all the other girls must make up their time. Three girls are now in prison for the rest of their lives, one girl has had to get further training. The three girls will remain in squalid conditions for the remainder of their lives. Two of those tried to escape, when caught they were tried in our court and sentenced to forty years in a chastity belt dildos attached of course. They will never see their pussys again, nor see daylight or for that matter any light, they are both chained to the walls. The third girl is no longer wanted by the clientele as she is now to old as she has brought in a lot of money and worked hard we will feed her and look after her but at minimal expence.

The fourth girl has gone to be trained due to touching her pussy, she was very lucky she was spotted as her hand as it slipped between her legs, if not she would to end up in jail. Her punishment will be fifty over her back and between her legs with a whip. Her pussy will have two tubes inserted one so she can pee other is a attached to a bag filled with cum a small motor pumps cum into her. Her pussy will then have a covering that is glued to her insides the glue does wear off after a while, she is then washed and the items put back in place. She will never be able to touch her pussy or see it again"

After hearing all this my pussy flowed juice, I have never been so horny in my life. I placed the pillow almost six foot inside the tunnel lay down on the blanket and went to sleep which I thought would be difficult considering some of the screaming from the girls not to mention the hard floor beneath me.

I awoke to more screaming I got up, crawled out of the cave, stood up looked at myself, I was very dirty, but I did not seem to have lost any weight, I crawled back into the tunnel started working, more wooden planks placed in the tunnel, once they had left I realised I was working in complete darkness I did not mind, it seems the time spent in the cage had taught me well. Pulling the baskets on all fours along this passageway was not easy, my blanket and pillow had gone, the girl changed my bottle when I popped out, y dildo was taken out so I could be relieved in the hole, I was also given a soap and a quick cold shower and back to work

After many hours of hard labour I was called out, my butt and legs were given a wash I was led upstairs into a room, twenty or so girls with their butts tight up against the wall, their feet poking through the holes.

I was led to an empty space between the girls and told to place my feet through the holes my butt up against the wall , which I did in a hurry, other girls joined us.

There must have been a hole in the wall by my butt area as I felt my asshole being greased up which startled me I knew what was coming.

A few moments later I felt my hole being forced open most of the girls suddenly cried out I did not though it was painful, someones penis enterd me then rammed me hard, I arched my back as he fucked me hard, I tried not to cry when he shot his load into me, when he was done a sliding door was raised upwards behind me, I received a resounding smack to my bottom, the door was closed. .

The girl came over pulled at my lead I got up and back to work.

Onto the bed all fours"

I snapped to it, a little cream placed onto my anal area she left once again.

In came some bloke first he gave me a harsh spanking over his knees, down came his trousers and in he went, it only took him two minutes or so to shoot his load into me. Another smack and he left I stayed in position till the girl returned, a little wiping and inserted a butt plug which was slightly wider at the base so the belt held it in place.

"Do not want his cum oozing out do we"

Bottle placed on the side of my head tube shoved into my throat and off we went back to work.

The girl downstairs said to me "Yesterday I let you get away with four basketfuls of coal because you were new we expect six do not disappoint me"

I got to work she came over to watch me, the tunnel I was digging got larger two basketfuls in she commented "I see you have a butt plug did you take it up the arse"

I did not reply I was so embarrassed "You sucked dick too, what a slut you are"

I worked very hard, hauling the buckets to the train was tough on the legs, I did manage the six thinking I would get time off but she said "You have two to make up from yesterday" She flogged me whilst I worked continuously. I got the ninth basket started and I was five feet into the tunnel when she ordered me to stand to attention whilst two girls came over and placed into the tunnel thick wooden planks. She changed my bottle told me "If you need to pee go right ahead but do not stop working, I did when I needed to my knee pads got soaked but on I went. Eleven baskets emptied I was handed a blanket and pillow.

"You can curl up in your tunnel and sleep, the moment you wake get back to work, we are short of four girls in the team so all the other girls must make up their time. Three girls are now in prison for the rest of their lives, one girl has had to get further training. The three girls will remain in squalid conditions for the remainder of their lives. Two of those tried to escape, when caught they were tried in our court and sentenced to forty years in a chastity belt dildos attached of course. They will never see their pussys again, nor see daylight or for that matter any light, they are both chained to the walls. The third girl is no longer wanted by the clientele as she is now to old as she has brought in a lot of money and worked hard we will feed her and look after her but at minimal expence.

The fourth girl has gone to be trained due to touching her pussy, she was very lucky she was spotted as her hand as it slipped between her legs, if not she would to end up in jail. Her punishment will be fifty over her back and between her legs with a whip. Her pussy will have two tubes inserted one so she can pee other is a attached to a bag filled with cum a small motor pumps cum into her. Her pussy will then have a covering that is glued to her insides the glue does wear off after a while, she is then washed and the items put back in place. She will never be able to touch her pussy or see it again"

After hearing all this my pussy flowed juice, I have never been so horny in my life. I placed the pillow almost six foot inside the tunnel lay down on the blanket and went to sleep which I thought would be difficult considering some of the screaming from the girls not to mention the hard floor beneath me.

I awoke to more screaming I got up, crawled out of the cave, stood up looked at myself, I was very dirty, but I did not seem to have lost any weight, I crawled back into the tunnel started working, more wooden planks placed in the tunnel, once they had left I realised I was working in complete darkness I did not mind, it seems the time spent in the cage had taught me well. Pulling the baskets on all fours along this passageway was not easy, my blanket and pillow had gone, the girl changed my bottle when I popped out, y dildo was taken out so I could be relieved in the hole, I was also given a soap and a quick cold shower and back to work

After many hours of hard labour I was called out, my butt and legs were given a wash I was led upstairs into a room, twenty or so girls with their butts tight up against the wall, their feet poking through the holes.

I was led to an empty space between the girls and told to place my feet through the holes my butt up against the wall , which I did in a hurry, other girls joined us.

There must have been a hole in the wall by my butt area as I felt my asshole being greased up which startled me I knew what was coming.

A few moments later I felt my hole being forced open most of the girls suddenly cried out I did not though it was painful, someones penis enterd me then rammed me hard, I arched my back as he fucked me hard, I tried not to cry when he shot his load into me, when he was done a sliding door was raised upwards behind me, I received a resounding smack to my bottom, the door was closed. .

The girl came over pulled at my lead I got up and back to work.

To be continued!
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Siblings. Part 3

Post by Tobbe »

Thank Pat24 for this story, and of course, want to read the continuation.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pat24

Post by Pat24 »

Part way through it :) Thank you for feedback :)
MartinII
Sex: Male

Post by MartinII »

Great! Waiting for the next part.
Pat24

Post by Pat24 »

Coming today I hope! :)