Post by Anthony6969 »

you look good in that belt , Wendy
that belt has found a good home.
formerly Anthony 679
libbylibbylibby
Sex: Female

Re: Selling a Female "Forever" Access Denied Belt - SOLD

Post by libbylibbylibby »

Looks great! But frankly it looks like it sits too low and could be slipped over your hips. I tried one that was similar and to get it so I couldn’t slip out, it had to be so tight that I got bad sore spots on my hips. In my case, that with enough effort it could be slipped out of made for a fees fun “game” sessions, but I was always in my waist belt before my OH left the house. Don’t know what happened to it. Think it was lost when we moved

At any rate it think it looks good on you, just not what I would expect for someone that wants to avoid sex

It will be fun to see how it works out!

Lib
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

It is definitely the worst belt for daily life. It hurts my hipbones, locks are hard to hide, and I cannot close it without the key. Its conception is definitely bad.
However, it interests me since it is low, and I had no hipstyle belts before this one. It matches great with one of my new metal items.

I tried to pull it down: my hipbones are too wide, I can't.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

You must known your hip type, before you can decide if you should buy a hip belt and if it will be impossible to take off.
Hip types are classified based on the coronal view of the hips. Each type is characterized based on the relative width of the waist line, iliac crest line, and greater trochanter line.

(A) The oval type has a relatively narrow waist line and great trochanter line, in contrast to a wide iliac crest line.
(B) Women with the straight type have straight lines along their waist, pelvis, and thighs.
(C) The peach type refers to a slim waist and iliac crest line with stout thighs.
(D) The trapezoid type is characterized by a straight line along the waist and hips, while the sides of the thighs are highly projected.
(E) In the heart type, a great deal of fat is located on the waist, and in many cases the pelvis appears to be shaped like a heart.
(F) The W type has the waist and thighs projected sideways with a relatively narrow iliac crest line.

Best are (C) and (E) but sometimes (A) and also (D) can be safe enough.
Easiest to test first with a wide leather belt. If you can pull it down, it's not a good idea to even think about a hip belt!
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
libbylibbylibby
Sex: Female

Post by libbylibbylibby »

Very good info! Thank you!

I guess I would be best described as a “c” but of course that is a product of wearing corsets all the time.