Need help

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
plynn47414
Sex: Female

Re: Need help

Post by plynn47414 »

No my husband is not a reader.😥. But writing about my journey may be fun. I have a hard plastic belt that I got about 6 years ago, but life got in the way and I never used and I never pushed my husband very much. I don’t think the company is even in business anymore. I have put the belt on and it definitely secures me. No way I can even put my finger in there if I tried. I don’t know if pictures are allowed, please remove if not.

Do you have any suggestions on what rules there should be?
I
Attachments
40D31FC0-65BC-4D80-AA85-3528E30BFEA2.jpeg
plynn47414

Post by plynn47414 »

He told me yesterday that Today he'd belt me (He's at the gym right now, so I'm waiting for his return). I will keep you posted on what happens. Nervous, excited, scared to loose control of my sexuality.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

I wonder how this belt works. Is it hygienic? how does it lock?
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
plynn47414

Post by plynn47414 »

I looks to be hygienic. It's like everything, it will have to be cleaned weekly. It locks at the top. The screws at the top have holes in them where the locks can be put in. It will be secure. Of course, if I really wanted it off, it wouldn't be easy, but I could unscrew some of the screws to get it off. If it was locked though, I'd never be able to get it back on myself so I guess I'd get caught and be punished. It lays pretty flat to my skin, so I can potentially wear jeans and it won't be seen except for a little bump here or there is a screw going from the inside to the outside (which prevent you from unscrewing it). I don't know how much it more bulky it will be with the 2 locks hanging down on it. Hopefully, I will find out soon and I can send you photos of what it looks like on my body with details tonight of how it feels on me.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

@plynn47414 pictures are allowed!
But do not post pictures of others who did not approve it!!!
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

I understand hwo you belt is made.
I would like to make a 3D-printed chastity belt with a custom locking system.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
plynn47414

Post by plynn47414 »

No belt today. Hubs doesn’t get it! I want this so bad! How do I get him to understand why I need this?
Gyro

Post by Gyro »

What you're asking of him is something only generally submissive people would desire. I'd recommend that you demonstrate your submissive side to him and ask, in the moment, for him to enforce that behavior. Without much hesitation most dominate personalities would jump at the opportunity.

If he hesitates, then perhaps he is secretly more submissive than you would hope and would be more likely to accept a trade agreement, as opposed to complete control. Maybe a key for key type of thing.
plynn47414

Post by plynn47414 »

I don’t understand what you mean?
Gyro

Post by Gyro »

For most of us that have belted another person there's a mental component to the act that makes it extremely satisfying. The control aspect makes it enjoyable, but the act of taking, even when it's being freely given, satisfies our inner dominant on a level that's not even describable.

Some people don't have that reaction to being in control. They're more disposed to having those satisfying feelings when they are experiencing the freedom of allowing someone else to make the decisions. They find happiness in submission.

If your significant other isn't displaying an interest in taking control, maybe he's secretly interested in giving it instead. (Which is a lot more common than you would think.)
If he is submissive by nature, then the most promising route to experiencing chastity at his will could very well be to lock him in chastity as well, and then control his key in exchange for him controlling yours.