Need help

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
plynn47414
Sex: Female

Need help

Post by plynn47414 »

How do I get my husband on board with putting me in a chastity belt? I suggest it and he hands it to me, but I want him to tell me to lay down, undress and put it on me and take the key. I want to know what it feels like to loose the ability to control when sex is given to me and the ability to touch my self and masturbate when he is gone. Help?
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Need help

Post by Wendy »

Well, I have no experience about couples. I am only able to help you about how to live normally with a chastity belt.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
plynn47414

Post by plynn47414 »

thanks Wendy. Maybe someone else has the experience and advice and can help. Once I get belted then, I will definitely need you advice. Wish me luck.
Anthony6969
Sex: Male

Post by Anthony6969 »

perhaps explain to him why you want to wear one , if he understands he might be more open to doing it.

( if I had a wife who was willing to wear a Chastity Belt I would jump all over that in a heartbeat. :D )
formerly Anthony 679
plynn47414

Post by plynn47414 »

thanks Anthony. I will try that. He told me that it looked uncomfortable. I said, "Isn't that part of the point"? I love to masturbate when he isn't home and then when we could have sex, I'm not interested because I've already satisfied myself.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Many people think my belts are uncomfortable. This is 100% wrong: a good chastity belt is comfortable, and easily hidden under clothes. Of course, if you wear it for 7 continuous days without any training, it will be awful.

An argument you can give: after a long period of chastity, orgasms are more powerful.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
plynn47414

Post by plynn47414 »

Thanks Wendy. That is a great argument. I tried what Anthony said and still he hasn't put the belt on me. What do I have to do to make it happen? I really want him to take control and not give me options. Am I scared, heck yes, but I do feel the benefits out weigh everything. It will be a great lesson to me if he does finally take control and a great learning experience as well for me on what it feels like to not have access to my sexual pleasures whenever I want.
plynn47414

Post by plynn47414 »

I was really hoping to get some other male perspectives. Isn't there any other men that keep their wives in chastity?
plynn47414

Post by plynn47414 »

Progress! My husband said that tomorrow morning he will belt me. Time will tell if he follows through with it. I created some rules so that we are both on the same page. I suggested we try it for a week and stop when we travel on our vaca at the end of Nov. Here are the rules that I came up with.

Please let me know what you agree with or disagree with and why.

1. The belt can come off when exercising. It's his job to re-belt afterwards
2. Husband will hold the key.
3. Husband controls when I'm going to orgasm
4. Husband controls when the belt comes off and I will not expect penetration because its off
5. The belt will keep me from masturbating when he is away or I am away from him.
6. To receive pleasure (his cock) then I must earn it.
7. I will be ready to please him whenever, however and as often as he desires.
8. I will not beg him to remove the belt but will learn that it is a privilege to have it off.
9. I will not reach orgasm unless I have explicit permission from my husband.
10. I must tell my husband if I have an orgasm without his permission. This is disrespectful to him all ways.
11 I will never fondle myself or use toys in any manner unless he tells me too.
12. My husbands job is to make sure that I am clean and shaven to his liking. If not, then he will be allowed to shave me and discipline me accordingly.
13. Each morning I will receive maintenance spankings out of love as a reminder that he is in control.
14 Breaking any of these rules results in punishment.
15 Acceptable punishments - spankings on behind or clit only, bondage for extended periods of time to be used for his pleasure on not, denial of pleasure for me, but pleasure for him only, extra time belted, or any other punishment deemed appropriate for me to learn from and to learn to pleasure him better.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

Does your husband like to read for pleasure. Maybe as an incentive for you to remain chaste for him he should get you to keep an ONLINE diary in the members only section, If what you write excites him he may find that a good reason to release you to pleasure him some more. If on the other hand he is not excited then you need to improve your descriptions of how you feel and how being chaste turns you on.
You also talk as though you already own a belt. perhaps you will share a bit about its good bits and any bad points. Other wearers read these posts to get ideas or help with comfort issues

Thank you for your incite to your future as a happy chaste BELTED wife! :oops: