purpose of vaginal plugs

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
plynn47414
Sex: Female

purpose of vaginal plugs

Post by plynn47414 »

Can someone explain to me why there are vaginal plugs on a chastity belt? I thought the whole idea of a belt was to keep your lady from orgasms. It seems that the plug would do just the opposite?
Gyro
Sex: Male

Re: purpose of vaginal plugs

Post by Gyro »

The purpose is the constant reminder that the wearer is not in control. And no, they don't induce orgasm... they just keep the wearer horny and wet. In my experiences the results for the wearer are incredibly individual. Some women get very sore after just a couple hours, and some can wear them seemingly with no discomfort at all for very long timeframes. The only constant I've seen is that they all focus more on the fact that they have something inside them and that makes the frustration and desperation for orgasm much more intense.
plynn47414

Post by plynn47414 »

Thanks for your input. Obviously, I've never worn a plug in my vagina. I've never had a man want to put me in a Chastity belt to deny me from pleasuring myself. I'm hoping today is the day that my husband locks me in Chastity. I've told him that I like to pleasure myself and I've asked to be denied this pleasure. We shall see as the day goes on what happens. I just wanted to know what the advantage of wearing a plug is. My belt doesn't have an option of adding a plug, but if he locks me then maybe that would be something he'd want to do. I just would think that with the plug inside me that I would be able to jar the belt enough to get the pleasured feeling which is the whole point of being belted.

Do you have a woman belted? Maybe she can lend some comments?

Maybe a belted woman can give their input?
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Gyro is right. A plug is inserted to keep the wearer horny. it is like a sextoy which cannot be removed.

The effects of the plug depend on its length, width and shape. Besides, if the woman moves, effects are stronger than staying idle. Just try to put a toy in you, then lock the belt.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

I think plugs are only for shorter play times.
For proper 24/7 locking, only the chastity belt should be used and adjusted so that it is tight and prevents any possibility of penetration.
If it also prevents orgasms, is a plus, but many women can get it other than touching right there the chastity belt shall protect.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Plugs are not safe for long periods of time. Not more than 24 h in-a-row.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
plynn47414

Post by plynn47414 »

Thanks everyone. I think if I had a plug in me with the chastity belt on, I would be so frickin horny that I would be moving constantly to have an orgasm. I’m just naughty like that. 🤣🤣🤣
Gyro

Post by Gyro »

Sounds to me like it's worth a try, then. Perhaps as a part of the punishments if you ever reach that level of difficulty for your husband.....
plynn47414

Post by plynn47414 »

Yeah, I guess that would be a great punishment.
inked2014

Post by inked2014 »

My wife will start wearing a chastity belt very soon and I would like to get a vaginal plug for the belt to put in her to wear while I am at work. I am would also like to get a butt plug for her to wear. The belt is a Fancy Steel. What size plugs are best and safest? How long can they be left in? Are both plugs safe used at the same time? What style is best? I am usually away from her 12 hours.