Belted?

True stories or diaries of life in chastity. (No fiction please!)
plynn47414
Sex: Female

Belted?

Post by plynn47414 »

So this is the start of my story and experience being belted. I am a 56 woman and right now, I am unbelted. I love to pleasure myself when my husband isn't home which makes me totally not wanting sex then. The other day, I pulled out the bag with our sex toys in it and saw this unused Chastity belt that I bought about 6 years ago. I decided to approach my husband with the idea of putting me in the belt. HIs comment was that it looked uncomfortable (isn't that the point somewhat)? After a few conversations, he told me yesterday that he'd belt me today. I came up with some basic rules...progress! Time will tell today if he follows through with it. I suggested we try it for a week and stop when we travel on our vaca at the end of Nov. Here are the rules that I came up with.

1. The belt can come off when exercising. It's his job to re-belt afterwards
2. Husband will hold the key.
3. Husband controls when I'm going to orgasm
4. Husband controls when the belt comes off and I will not expect penetration because its off
5. The belt will keep me from masturbating when he is away or I am away from him.
6. To receive pleasure (his cock) then I must earn it.
7. I will be ready to please him whenever, however and as often as he desires.
8. I will not beg him to remove the belt but will learn that it is a privilege to have it off.
9. I will not reach orgasm unless I have explicit permission from my husband.
10. I must tell my husband if I have an orgasm without his permission. This is disrespectful to him all ways.
11 I will never fondle myself or use toys in any manner unless he tells me too.
12. My husbands job is to make sure that I am clean and shaven to his liking. If not, then he will be allowed to shave me and discipline me accordingly.
13. Each morning I will receive maintenance spankings out of love as a reminder that he is in control.
14 Breaking any of these rules results in punishment.
15 Acceptable punishments - spankings on behind or clit only, bondage for extended periods of time to be used for his pleasure on not, denial of pleasure for me, but pleasure for him only, extra time belted, or any other punishment deemed appropriate for me to learn from and to learn to pleasure him better.

So Today is here...hubby is at he gym. I'm nervously waiting for his return to see what happens. Will he take control spank me and belt me? To be continued.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Belted?

Post by Tobbe »

It will be a journey that will bring you new experiences.
I can only say good luck.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
plynn47414

Post by plynn47414 »

Hubs comes home from the gym. Talks me out of putting the belt on. Worried about who’s going to notice it? Really? Isn’t that part of the point and experience? So, no belt today!
jontank

Post by jontank »

Husband needs chastity too then. feel free to discuss on here or i can recommend models to look at. is he about average or ... ??
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Have you looked at the CHASTITY DIARYS Other people have had to lead their partners to try and be supportive . You need to log in to view the section

Fitherin :oops:
plynn47414

Post by plynn47414 »

Husband is pretty big to me. I’m a little girl. Lol
What model and size cb do you recommend?

Great thoughts on putting it on and seeing if he notices. I had it on all afternoon Sunday and he didn’t notice.

Why is this so hard? Don’t men want to belt there women to keep them chaste?
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

I guess staying belted for a week without him noticing may mean he is in his comfort zone and does not think there is any thing missing in your relationship. You mentioned your age but not his. You are open to him exciting you in more ways that he has needed to try. Getting him interested may take a while. You wearing your belt willingly unknown to him is good practice. Youcan try and stay continually locked for a week wiith out needing to feel discomfort. Then when he finally joins in you need not worry that you will need to be released sooner and you can enjoy the restriction of the belt and look forward to some excitement when he gets to release you and you are able to please him in new ways,Also so he enjoy it so he wants to try a broader range of new ways good luck on the journey
Gyro

Post by Gyro »

Any new developments over the weekend?