New here, CB for young girl

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
smgirl
Sex: Female

New here, CB for young girl

Post by smgirl »

Hi, I´m new here and in CBs... and I have few questions... I want start vith CB so I want ask you for some suggestions and expiriences... When young girls start with CB, how young are wearing? Which CB is best for young girl? Which type? How can I it wear long time? under clothes? - under which clothes is it possible ? How it is with hygiene? Solution for menstruation? Thank´s
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: New here, CB for young girl

Post by fitherin »

Can you confirm your age please. You have to be above the age of consent to use this site.

Fitherin
ulid

Post by ulid »

While I totally agree that the subject is one for grown-ups, I do not think it helps an underage girl if we close the chat community to her. Her question shows she has thought a lot about the belts.

Dear smgirl,

for most of us in the community here, chastity belts are fun and games, intended for playful power exchange or delayed sexual satisfaction. I somehow hear another tone in your question, one that ist not about fun. Do you want to protect yourself by wearing a belt? If so, I am afraid they are not good tools. If there is a person in your life that threatens you, please talk with a doctor, or older friend, or police about it. In many countries, there is also free telephone hotlines for threatened persons.

If you want to keep yourself from masturbating - please start doing that when you have collected some sexual experience. Now is the time to explore your body. Masturbating is good for you, and your future partner will be lucky to have you knowing your own sexuality. If somebody tells you otherwise, please research the net and find out yourself.

Best of Luck

UliD
jontank

Post by jontank »

smgirl has not been active. last login was November 1. so i dont see the point of your post.
bettycate
Sex: Female

Post by bettycate »

Hi everyone, I'm an Italian girl, and I happily wear a chastity belt. It is not a game for me, mostly a lifestyle ... I am comfortable with CB.