Siblings. Part 4a

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Siblings. Part 4a

Post by Pat24 »

A month or so later I was beginning to get used to my predicament my tormentors noticed they changed things drastically.

Woken one day or night who knows I certainly did not dragged out of bed led upstairs, in her chair was Madam.

"In our place we help future Masters and Mistresses gain knowledge on how to go about their masterly duties you too will be helping with this"

She got up bent me forcibly forward over her table checked out my pussy.

"Looks healthy"

Her fingers roamed to find my clit gave it a good squeeze between her fingernails, I cried out.

"Good,all seems to be fine, by the way be silent"

She spoke to the young lady watching over me.

"Take her to be washed, fed, oiled then to Room B two are waiting there you will educate them on how to create a good sex-slave"

I was led away to be washed, I ate, the oiling was plesant, taken into Room B it said so on the door, waiting inside a lad and lady.

My tormentor sat down on the couch she pointed to the man.

"First item you make sure she is standing to attention, here we make sure her feet are apart by exactly one point five feet, her arms behind her back well above her butt"

I was starting to feel somewhat vulnerable.

The gentleman came over to the lady on the couch and took off of her a measuring tape, wander over to me and measured as to how far my feet were apart.

"Not far enough" he exclaimed.

My Mistress said, "The girl should hold me, you go to the draw take out a wooden spoon go over to the slave, raise each foot in turn give her ten of the best on the souls of each foot, make them harsh, if she screams you will know you are doing the job correctly"

The girl held me by the waist, the man picked up my right foot, I was anticipating pain and I got it, I was screaming at the first smack that hit my foot. The girl whispered to me "Only nine to go, really hope it hurts" I cried and then more screaming as he reigned down blows on my foot, he then turned his attention to my left foot, placing my foot down was done by him, hard and fast, that made me sob more. When done with my left foot he yelled "ATTENTION!!"

I jumped to attention, my feet smarting from the punishment he remeasured, seems this time I was almost right.

My tormentor spoke up "Another way of getting her sexslave feet right is to smack her on both sides of her inner thighs just below her pussy"

He got down before me and gave both sides of my legs several of the best, tears streamed down my face.

"To me" Said Mistress "Her arms are not high enough, get her to put her hands out infront of her, ten of the best on the palms of her hands, if she attempts to make a fist of her hand start again"

The girl held my right arm palms facing upwards, more screaming from me as he let loose with the wooden paddle.Both my hands got what they thought I deserved.

"Attention!!"

I jumped to attention crying at the treatment given out to me, making sure my chest and butt were as far out as possible, my eyes averted to the ground.

"In this place we try and teach the submissive quite early on how we control the pussy, the butt and breasts, we can start on the breasts you are to cup the under part of each tit then holding it firmly, with your other hand tease the nipple you will take your wooden spoon and smack the nipple five times, if sexslave cries then repeat the process. Her nips are only there for others pleasure not for her to let us know when she is in pain as we do not care"

I looked down at my breasts, right now they looked good, was not sure if they would in ten minutes time.

He took ahold of my left tit held it in place firmly, toyed with my nipple till it was rock hard, the teasing made my pussy throb, my mouth opened a little as he continued to play with it. Out of his pocket a narrow paddle a "Whack" made me jump, it stung like hell an ear-piercing shriek from me, before I could gather my thoughts a second blow, this time I nearly fainted but I made no noise. Over and over again he beat my nipples, my breasts were turning a very dark shade of red.

"Now you" She said pointing at the young lady "Grab her hair force her mouth open and kiss her on the lips, then make sure she gives tongue"

The girl did give my hair a pull which hurt, and we had a long and rather plesant kiss.

Once we were done she was shown how to get me over her knees.

"Sexslave has been trained not to get wet when being used, you will now spank her for a good hour, kiss her bottom, run your face over it, lick her asshole, every so often feel between her legs if she is wet dry her with this towel then start again. Count how often you have to dry her off"

Over her knees I went, I held onto the ground whilst she gave me a spanking, her kiss was so tender, her toying with my anal area was such a turn on, I could feel the wetness between my legs and she could see it, she dried me off every so often the teasing went on. My pussy was now at a stage where it did not stop running. The hour was up she dropped me onto the floor making me feel so used. I also noticed how hard the mans dick was I tried to ignore it.

"Eighteen times I dried sexslave off"

"Eighteen of the best on her pussy then"

I stood to attention whilst my lower parts were abused, lots of tears but I did not utter a sound. Seems I had been taught well.

"The final part for today is obviously the cupping of her pussy, she must go the full hour without movement, in this way she knows who owns that bit between her legs as you have your hand there and she can do nothing to prevent it being there. Every so often run a finger between her lips, keep her stimulated. You should each take one hour "

The boy sat on a stool close to me, he took ahold of my pussy in his right hand, pressed it against me, I stood perfectly still, he smiled up at me, my eyes crossed, his finger wandered through my lips, he knew more about this than he was letting on, my nails dug into the palms of my still aching hands. Twenty minutes or so into this I had not moved, The mistress said, once she is done you can fuck her" My back arched at her comment, and he started counting the time again. This time he took time out to blow gently on my pussy, I half smiled, but no movement from me, the girl took over when his hour was up.

After cupping my pussy first thing she did was to kiss my tummy area "You are so beautiful" She stood a little in order to kiss my nipples I let out a short sharp breath of air. "I will spend a lot of time kissing your butt and then long licks between your pussy lips"

"Oh yes!" I said out loud wishing I hadn't. I looked down at her to see if she had heard me, she had and was grinning ear to ear as her finger slipped into my hole "I am afraid after we are done you are off to prison, talking is not allowed. In prison you get to eat twice a day and flogged six times each twenty four hours, you will be hosed down once a day, but your belt stays in place"

She continued toying with my lower regions, she knew all the right buttons to push on me, I wondered "How one so young knew so much about a woman's body"

Whilst her right hand continued cupping my pussy her left hand roamed my butt giving it soft gentle squeezes, her mouth at the same time kissed my stomach, tears of pleasure welled in my eyes, my hips started to gyrate.

"Such a naughty subbie"

Once her hour was up she dragged me back to the couch.

With my head and arms resting on the seat my butt high in the air the man knelt behind me, he greased my asshole up, she leant over the rear of the sofa and held my hands, she leant forward kissed me on the mouth as he entered my bottom, she held onto me as he rammed me thank goodness he did not take long to cum and my life what a lot of cum he had to pass into me.

The moment he had pulled out of me I was wiped and led to the warden's office.

The girl spoke to her whilst I stood to attention.

"She spoke and moved, prison is waiting for her"

Tears started to stream down my face I had no wish for prison.

The warden nodded in agreement.

"Six weeks, pair her with prisoner Sexslave185"

Belt placed on I was led back downstairs along dark corridors, another flight of steps we reached several doors.

She unlocked the door of one room pushed me inside.

It was pitch black, I could see nothing.

"Sex weeks detention, food twice each day, whipped four times a day, washed via a hosepipe cold water"

The door was slammed closed and locked behind me, I made a move forward arms stretched out hoping not to bump into anything, then a girls voice which startled me.

"Head towards my voice"

I did so shuffling my feet inch by inch, a hand on my upper thigh I reached out towards the arm which pulled me closer. With some force she helped me down to my knees she reached up and grasped my hair forced my head downwards, I cried out. My body ended up over her knees laying on a mattress.

I tried to struggle but she was far to strong holding me in place whilst her right hand roamed my body, she gave my bottom a smack that resounded round the room, her hand found my branding and she read out "SexSlave141"

"How many times have you been fucked?"

I did not reply.

She grabbed a nipple and squeezed it hard between her nails.

I screamed my hands running to my right breast trying to stop her, but she squeezed harder.

"I ask you one again, how many times have you been fucked"

"Four times" That was the first number to come to mind.

"You are still a virgin, I was had hundreds of times by men, women and many dildoes, sucked and licked many a cock and pussy. How old are you?" She still pressed down hard on my nipple.

"Twenty four"

"You have ten years in you, then you will be put in prison and that is only if you have made enough money over the years, if you spend to much time down here and not produced enough cash for them they leave you in a cell without food, water, or a place to sleep as they have nails concreted into the floor but they do leave you a stool and a piece of rope. They expect you will take your own life.

My advice to you, fuck anything they give you to fuck, keep the men happy using your mouth, once they have used you and you think it is over, get them going again, they will pay extra, swallow anything given to you. When they give you a day off go to the showcase cabinets and stand inside them to attention. Never make another sound once you leave this room. And no matter what never move when you are turned on, also if they ever catch you touching your pussy they will give you this awful cell straight away.

Now I am here to give you pain for a while"

With that she dragged me further over her knee and started to spank my butt, I was so turned on I tried to grind into her legs.

"Does your clit need a good seeing to? Never going to happen, you are a little bitch"

I squirmed at that remark.

"Why do you think they put you in here with me and not on your own?"

"I don't know" I stammered out.

"Cause they want to teach you a harsh lesson, they want you used in order to make money better than putting you away or you taking your own life. Have you got your pussy filled?"

"Yes!"

Is your clit pressed up tight against you?"

"Yes!"

"Does it feel good?!"

"Very good!"

She laughed then smacked me again. My butt rose up to meet her hand, I was so fucking horny.

She helped me stand up, led me along the walls till she reached something, I tried to get away but she was so strong. She placed ropes around my hands and tied them tight, then hauled me upwards till my feet could hardly touch the ground, she must have tied the rope of somewhere as next thing I felt was a harsh flogger, as she had no idea where she was flogging the first few only grazed my back, but she was learning fast, the beating continued for a long time, I was screaming in pain and it got worse after she stopped for a moment felt around me till she found the lock of me belt, it seems she had the keys stored on her somewhere, she unlocked the front of the belt placed something inside between me and the belt very carefully, the belt was slammed into place as it did so shooting pains in my pussy area, she had placed in several drawing pins all aimed at my pubic area and below, she locked the belt and tightened it. I could only but scream as the pins started to settle into my skin.

She must have stood up as next thing her hand was in position cupping my pussy area. I begged her "No, please no" But she pressed on the belt with great force, she laughed at my screams, I am sure some of the pins had punctured my skin and that was confirmed when I felt her kneel then lick around my belt.

"I taste blood"

I sobbed and sobbed.

"Still feeling horny bitch?"

I was crying to hard to reply.

The whipping started again, I bet my screams could be heard miles away, when her arm grew tired of whipping me she pressed down again on my pussy area.

She seemed to get bored of whipping me so on my breasts came a leather bra once again between me and the bra many drawing pins. The first real pain were those biting into my nipples the pain was not helped by her pressing down on my breasts, I wanted to faint. "Nice, more blood, I love the taste.

"I bet you thought you have a few weeks off from pain" She said squeezing into my tits, she laughed.

I had no idea where the wooden spoon came from, but I felt it on my butt. She held me round the waist and lay into my butt with harsh swipes.

"Oh no! your lovely bottom, it is getting what it deserves"

When she was fed up with just my butt she started on my upper thighs, I screamed till I went hoarse "You ain't going to be able to sit down for months"

Once done she left my side, I heard her crawling round the room in search of something then it went quiet till she returned.

The heat from hot curling tongs on my butt made me jump then scream, she held me tight as she pressed it into my lower back then tummy, she poked it between my legs and forced my legs to close around them. Off came my belt which was a relief but the extreme pain of the tongs on my pubic area was to much, I passed out.

When I awoke I was still in the same position.

She only knew I was awake because I moved round groaning. She slapped my face "Guess where the tongs are going next"

"Please don`t I begged I will do anything for you"

She forced my legs apart, I knew this was going to hurt "Please no" I screamed in my hoarse voice but on she went.

Good news was the tongs had gone cold. Once fully inserted into my pussy, she flicked a switch, I could feel my pussy warm up, I raised one leg and rubbed it on the other I started to sob, the heat grew, my wrists pulled against the ropes, I could feel skin being peeled, up went the heat, I felt my pussy was on fire, I passed out again.

This time when I woke I was in a hospital ward all be it in the same house.

A nurse came over "Did that bitch hurt you?" I sobbed "yes" "Good, good, you will stay here till you are repaired then back to your duties"

I looked under my sheets, my body had been cleared up, my butt still hurt ass did my tits. I noticed tubes coming out of my pussy, then saw my urine bag.

"You have one week then off you go"

I looked up at her "Please get me better within two days, if I do not make money I will be in prison again, if anyone can use my mouth or butt please let them"

She smiled "You will have three days"

She left my side, I was hating myself for wanting to be fucked but the alternative was so much worse.

During the three days I was looked after very well, five star service, but I knew this was costing them and they would not like it.

Three days up I was taken away by my keeper, led to a bedroom in there I was fucked five times in eight hours, I sucked on five mens dicks, my butt screwed twice, led to wardens office.

"Kneel to attention"

I got down on my knees, butt on my heels, legs spread apart, tits out, hands resting fingers locked together behind my neck. The warden sitting behind her desk counting money "See this pile of cash? You have made this for us in just eight hours"

I looked at the money hoping this was enough for them.

"You have behaved very well, each person coming out of your room was delighted with their treatment. The next person who wants you will not treat you to well"

With that I was led away into a room with a very high ceiling hanging from it two ropes at those went round a hook and down to a winch placed on the wall next to the door the other ends which lay close to me on the floor each had a loop covered in leather.

"Lay on the floor"

I layed down, the girl placed each loop round one leg went towards the winch and slowly my legs were raised upwards, I struggled to hold onto the floor below me but higher and higher I went till I was swinging upside down. She then went to a cupboard brought out a spreader bar that she attached to the ropes above me forcing my legs wide open, she gave me a hard push I was left in the room swinging back and forth sobbing.

In came someone could not see who as I was faced the wrong way around. The person walked up to me and slapped my inner thighs, checked out my butt, she kissed each buttock and tickled my anal area which made me squirm, my hands crept upwards to my tits. And now I could make out her miniskirt. "At least I am not getting fucked again and more cum entering me" I thought to myself.

Her hands roamed my legs from top to bottom, she needed a stool which she got from somewhere in order to tickle my feet, that made me laugh, she used a wooden spoon on the souls each time that really hurt, then went back to tickling me. I struggled like crazy as the tickling continued, when I started choking she got down and raised my shoulders till I spat into her hanky, still could not see who it was.

When she spoke it was into a mouthpiece that changed ones voice made her sound like R2D2 "You have good child bearing hips, maybe I will ask them to get your pregnant for me"

I shuddered at the thought she ran her nails down my thighs, I whimpered as she got closer and closer to my pussy, I tried to reach up in order to protect myself, she brushed my hands away laughing "You subbies only think of your precious cunts"

She reached down took ahold of my breasts and dug her fingernails into them, I screamed, she slapped each breast hard and continued to dig, she kissed my tummy area, took her spoon and gave my pussy a smack that resounded round the room, I yelled out.

"Poor pussy got a spanking I feel for it, she spat on it. "You disgusting bitch" I thought to myself.

She brought over a bag withdrew a dildo this one had wires emanating from it, I desperately tried to reach upwards which is a real strain upside down, she pushed my hands away used my juices to grease up the dildo and into me it went.

The ends of the wires she attached to a battery. A shot of electricity into my pussy made me go wild, I made myself horse screaming, spit dripping from my mouth making its way down to my hair. The electricity stopped and I calmed, only for it to be started up again. When she was satisfied the dildo was extracted, she took up a flogger and gave my pussy the flogging of its life, I sobbed till I passed out.

Next thing I knew cold water was being splashed on my face. Her fingers turned to my clit, at first it was a slow rubbing between her fingers that made me smile but it got harsher, as her fingers tightened on it till it was her nails digging into me. Once done she hoisted me higher and took up her flogger.

"If your hands get in my way the dildo goes back in"

She flogged my breasts, I desperately wanted to protect them but I dare not, my stomach was next for a flogging, my body ached my ankles were killing me.

I was left swinging back and forth as she prepared something into my bottom went a tube, the other end of the tube was locked to a large water bottle as far as I could see there was already water in the tube so when she raised the tube the water started to flow into my butt. Strange sounds from my tummy as I filled up, I was at bursting point when she pulled out the tube placed in a butt plug and secured it with tape. She sprayed my pussy area, lowered me down onto my hands and knees, butt in the air my tummy aching for the toilet, she placed her hands around my waist and onto my stomach squeezed on it, that truly hurt.

I was lowered down onto my hands and knees noticed she had a strapon placed round her, into my pussy went her strapon, she rammed me many times till she orgasmed, once she had cum I offered to suck on her pussy till it was dry which she accepted. I could not see her face as it was covered with a dark veil, but I did lick her pussy out using my fingers to help till she orgasmed again.

She left ordering me to stay in position.

My keeper returned, she helped me up to the loo, cleaned me, pampered my swollen pussy lips, gave me food and told me "That was your sister"

I was shocked but could not show it or say anything, plus my pussy started to throb after the beating it had just taken.

Led to wardens office.

"You have done very well today, the elterecution of your pussy brought in lots of money, you may now have time in the gardens before bed"

I was taken out stark naked, I walked to the specifications they liked, arms folded behind my back, head straight, eyes diverted to the ground, each step forward my knees ninety degrees to my body. We stopped every so often so the girl could chat to her friends many of them walking other slaves , I glanced at a few of them some were truly beautiful. The one thing I did notice each girl had a good looking butt and nice tits. My legs were getting tired as were my arms, my pussy pounded and now each time I could not keep up with her she used her wooden paddle on my pussy.

At one point she stopped looked into my eyes "You have many years of this, most girls get promotion when they have done as well as you have but you never will. You will take your ten years of abuse people using your body to satisfy their needs, maybe a baby or two. Once you are to old to be fertilised you will be imprisoned. If you are well behaved you get a partner in prison if not you will be there on your own forever.

My pussy throbbed, we continued walking, when she got tired she sat on a garden bench I had to stand to attention and wait. We were outside a long while before food, chastity-belt and bedtime.

In bed this time with another girl. "Enjoy each others company as far as you can, you may talk to each other too"

The two of us hugged, the girl had her hands up and down my body, we kissed a lot all this did was make us horny. We chatted about how we had been abused over the months. She closed her eyes for a every so often, I thought "It was a twitch" Seems she was snatched off the street and brought here and they knew she was more or less alone so no one was looking for her. In the beginning she had fought them but did not take her long to realise her fate, she cried a little as she spoke, I ran my hands through her hair and kissed her on the lips. "I have four years before prison, I still get horny before I am used they will never allow me orgasm, but right now I have a dildo with a small attachment inside me. The extra bit just rubs over my clit slowly" As she said those words her back arched. "They will do this to you when your around thirty years old in order to keep you horny, that is the way they keep you for rest of your life. A gentle toying with your clit, it feels like someone licking you out"

I ran my hand down her tummy and cupped her pussy area over her belt "It will switch off when the battery runs out" she told me as her eyes closed again.

"The extra bit is currently flicking my clit, it is moving first upwards forcing my clit the same way, then let's go, it then seems to grab it between its small teeth gives it a squeeze and goes quiet. Sometimes it twirls around other times it sends off minor vibrations. When I have little to do I sit in a trance just feeling my juices spilling out of me. Once in prison they stick you with this twenty four seven. Have you noticed that you have not had your monthly?"

I nodded "Yes"

"That is because they put something in your food to prevent it, or that very little happens. No monthly no loss in revenue"

"Should I be worried?"

"No, but keep eye on things"

"In truth your future is bleak, I have met many women turned into sex-slaves. The older ones have vanished. Currently there are over two hundred girls here, what you have dug out and will do more of underground will soon be your prison. Many will use you including friends and family if you have any. Make sure you are always clean around your lower regions, if you ever get hosed down stick those parts out first. When you get pussy oiled for an hour or so, once in a while move, that way they start again, your pussy gets more good attention"

I have not orgasmed since I was twenty one, my pussy rages most of the time, you will have to go through the same thing. Those that force themselves on you must at all times made to feel welcome unless told otherwise, some have forced sex fetitch. I have had eight men in one sitting, when they were done with me I lay exhausted, but I still got up and offered to suck them off. You will go along with all the nasty things that will happen to you mostly because you have no choice but also due to it turning you on.

Your anal area is exposed most of the time when possible oil it up keep it soft and subtle, the reduction in friction whilst being fucked will help your holes last longer. Once the muscles go you will be deemed useless and off to prison you go.

At the age of thirty four you will be forced to finish off your own prison, a hook screwed into the wall attached a chain, you will be locked to it, a mattress with a pillow, and a bucket to be excused. Another hook in the ceiling, a rope with noose and a stool to stand on, you can then take your life when it all gets to much. A door will be fitted, you will be left in complete darkness, cannot see your hand right in front of your eyes. If you have made enough money you will be paired up, if not you will be alone. They reluctantly bring you food twice a day pushed in under the small flap in the door. The center of the door has another small sliding door always locked shut until the cold water shower, they throw in a small bar of soap, you soap up, they wash you down. Stay well away from your mattress or it will get wet, make sure the hose gets you between your legs and around your breasts.

Once every two days someone pops in exchanges your bucket and goes. Do not approach them or say anything to them, they tend to be sex-slaves who may not talk. Have you any siblings?"

"Yes, they put me in here"

"I bet they have had sex with their partners watching you squirm"

"My sister was here, she was vicious with me"

The girl nodded "They all know they can get away with it so they play out their fantasies on us"

She closed her eyes again, I held her around her pussy area, she bit her lip "It is biting into my clit again" Her mouth opened wide she clung to me, her back arched, my hand followed her pussy, she got up on all fours, butt in the air I kissed her on the lips, she lay back down and rested.

"It keeps winding me up then lets go, they like this in order to show who is in charge of your pussy. I already know who it belongs to but they keep reminding you"

My pussy just ached, I kept trying to run my pussy area up and down her leg but it made no difference.

She leaned down and kissed my nipples "They are so young and tender, never stop men who want to cum on them, then wash the cum off as soon as possible, as she kissed me her mouth opened wide once again, she got up on all fours "It is twirling around my clit" She shook her head. "Now the second part" She held her breath, I heard a slight whooshing sound as cum was pumped into her.

She slumped down half on me half on the bed "I cannot take much more" She whispered, I held onto her tight. "Only four more years and it is mostly over"

She cried. I held her tight she reciprocated.

She looked at me "If you could escape would you?"

"Without hesitation, I am here against my will"

She smiled and fell asleep, I followed her soon afterwards.

The next morning she was gone, I was helped off the bed, washed, fed and taken to the warden's office.

I stood to attention whilst she played a small tape recorder out loud, it was my chat with the girl from last night.

"So you wish to escape do you?"

"No, no, I was just...."

I was cut off mid sentence.

"Six weeks in prison, lock her in that rather special chastity belt"

I knew I had been tricked, the girl leading me to prison told me that too "Your partner last night will get extra time off for snitching on you" I sobbed as the belt was gently placed on me, the extra piece inserted very carefully so it was touching my clit then locked into place. I was chained to the wall, with about ten feet to spare.

The door slammed closed behind me, I peered into the darkness, feeling my way around, I felt the stool, nearly tripped over it then my mattress with a pillow, I continued searching till I found the noose too. It took time to find the bucket, but I needed to pee so I squatted over it.

There were no sounds, no light, the piece on the dildo switched itself on, at first it was not to bad, standing up I felt it move my clit to and fro, I took deep breaths as it did so. Then little tweezers seems to take ahold of my clit,. my hands went down to hold my pussy area as they closed down on my clit, I had no choice, down on all fours I went, my butt in the air, it was not painful it squeezed on my clit, I moaned out loud, it pressed down a little harder my butt went up as high as it could, then came a sudden small but loud enough whooshing sound, I felt my insides fill a little, the dildo stopped, I lay on my mattress sobbing, I needed to cum so desperately. I finally got up started exercising, I had a hard workout with press-ups, running as far as I could, even used the rope hanging to climb up on, I untied it tried to skip, but the chain kept getting in the way.

I had to lay down, butt out when the dildo started toying with me again, I held my bottom, this time the extra bit twirled around taking my clit with it then letting go, I was so turned on, a small jolt and my pussy filled with cum, I sobbed holding my pussy area tight.

I was washed with cold water regularly, and given plenty to eat, once every so often the battery was changed in the dildo, other than that I was left alone.

In order to try getting away from the annoying equipment inside me, I tried standing to attention, getting on all fours butt in the air, laying on my back with knees well apart in the end I had to lay down out of sheer exhaustion with my right hand firmly between my legs. I could start to see why they left a rope to hang oneself.

The dildo started up again, this time it seemed to take a bite of my clit very tenderly then let go for a minute, I sat down lay one leg over the other and squeezed them together just as the next nibble on my clit, I squeezed down harder my tummy pressing down on my thighs drawing my upper body down, but the bites continued, when it seemed fed up with nibbling on me it started to twirl first one way, stopped then in reverse. I spurt of cum and then a flick onto my clit,I stood up to attention, arched my back as hard as I could remained in place holding my breasts till it stopped. In all my life I have never been so turned on!

There was no way it was six weeks before I was allowed out and taken to the warden's office.

I stood to attention as she spoke.

"I hope you have learnt your lesson, most thirty four year olds last around three months before they take their lives, we bury them with all the necessary death certificates so we appear to be completely legitimate. The Will from your parents left you just over thirty million pounds, you do not need to worry as we have secured your share in your bank account"

I was very relieved.

"You now have a choice to make. We have created a Will in your name that all monies you own will be passed onto this establishment. Or we place you in back into the prison till you take your own life. But we would much prefer gaining the money and having you make us more"

Here are the documents "She said pointing to a small pile of papers on her desk. "You will sign all of them and hand us your money"

I despaired and knew I could not refuse.

She walked over and handed me a pen, I untangled my arms from around my back and took the pen off of her.

"Now sign"

I did not move.

"Put her over the desk" She demanded from my keeper.

The girl almost lifted me off the ground and bent me over the wardens desk. The warden went to her desk draw pulled out a sewing needle, nylon thread, two pieces of rope a razor and a bottle of antiseptic. She placed them on the table in front of me, grabbed my right hand and with a quick motion made a knot around my wrist tied that to a leg of the table, the same was done to my left hand. Meanwhile the girl had placed a spreader bar between my ankles forced my legs apart tied them up.

"I will now sew your clit to the inside of your pussy then cut your lips then sew them together leaving only a small hole to pee through, I promise you this will hurt, all you need to do in order to stop this procedure is to sign the papers"

I was stunned by all this, but I watched her pick up the bits from the table and walk round my rear. The first I felt was her wiping my lips with antiseptic, I then felt the razor scrape over my lips. I sobbed as I yelled out "I will sign, I will sign"

"Get going then!"

The girl untied my right hand handed me the pen again I signed all the papers.

The warden came back to her desk smiling "There will be a lot of happy shareholders"

She untied me, the girl relieved my legs from the bar, I stood sobbing but to attention.

"Thank you for the money, it will come into good use"

Her attention then went to my keeper "Get her washed, oiled put place on her a robe, take her to the blue room"

Off we went, I was washed, she spent time oiling my pussy then spraying it. She placed over my head a white silk long robe with slits in the sides that started at my hips a white cord round my waist and off we went to a room that was mostly blue. In the center of the room a concrete pillar painted in blue. She chained my hands around it leaving a fair bit of space between my and the post I was tied to, she left leaving me waiting.

In came a couple, they looked me up and down, the lady bent forward and got between me and the pillar.

"Do not look at me but over my shoulder, keep your head out of my eyeline"

I did as ordered.

The man behind me brushed aside my robe checked between my legs ran his hand over my anal and pussy area. He then raised my robe and tucked it into the cord exposing my bottom to him, he gave it a harsh slap. Off came his trousers, I held onto the post. His partner slipped in between me and the post,. A quick glance told me she was more or less same height as me blonde, with a bra on, the rest of her was naked. I felt his hard dick between my buttocks, they kissed over my left shoulder, he ran his hands up and down my legs then round my waist onto his partners body. I then felt the pressure of his dick on my anal area and in it slid. my mouth opened wide as my breathing got heavier, my pussy began to throb, I closed my eyes.

She whispered to me "Enjoying my husband inside you are we? I will make you pay, he rammed my ass hard, she squeezed my nipples hard, tears welled in my eyes, he gave one long harh push as he shot his cum into me. It took him a few minutes to gain his strength back, she slipped out from under me. They both sat down and had something to eat, I remained in place.

My keeper came in wiped my bottom and left, I knew then he wanted to fuck me again.

I was right, she appeared in front of me, he pulled at my waist till my back was almost ninety degrees with the post, my hands now stopping me falling forward.

"Butt out" He demanded.

I did as ordered.

She placed one leg over my back in effect sitting on me. They kissed and cuddled behind me, two sets of hands roamed my upper body, she backed up a little placing my head between her thighs, his dick found my pussy and in it went. She moved closer to him whilst I watched the floor beneath me

I stayed in position for a long time whilst the made love to each other, all the kissing and cuddling his dick remained inside me, the strain on my legs was unbearable. Every so often she reached forward gave my bottom a smack. I felt her wetness on my back. Someone came in she stepped back as a tray was placed on my back between them. They ate, and kissed a lot, only real movement was him pushing into me every so often in order to keep him hard. When done eating she moved forward there was further toying with each other, my pussy raged, I was feeling so used . After what seemed an age he started to fuck me, I could hardly feel his dick but I did feel him shoot cum into me.

I cried, she stepped over my body , he pulled out of me. She had got ahold of a flogger and paddle she went to town with the flogger on my butt, she was merciless, then her anger turned to my pussy, many many harsh smacks, when that was over she wiped my pussy lay down on the floor facing me, went in with two finger and a thumb took ahold of my clit just as the feeling in my pussy was coming back, she squeezed down hard on my clit, I screamed she grinned up at me. "This will teach you for having sex with my husband" Then it was the turn of my nipples, she bit into them, more screaming from me.

They left but not before each giving my butt a resounding slap.

In came my keeper. She unlocked my wrists, stood me up slowly, took up my lead and went to be washed.

"You have a choice now, either you go to bed after eating or make the warden happy and join in the Glory hole sex as we are a few girls short."

"I will make the warden happy"

I was forced along narrow passageways in the basement into a large room, many girls, I would think around sixty of them were there all standing to attention in front of a four foot high bench. On the bench were a row of mattresses, on each side of the mattress metal hooks with handcuffs locked to them. On the floor more handcuffs more hooks dug into the ground.

We all took up positions facing away from the bench, we each were helped backwards so we lay facing the ceiling. When all in place a long three foot high strip of metal was lowered from above. Each of us were watched as the barrier closed around our necks and wrists.

My hands were then handcuffed to the hook beside our necks as each of the other girls were. With my butt now teetering on the edge of the bench legs were forced apart my feet were locked down.

I looked over at the girl on my right she had tears in her eyes. My pussy was sprayed.

Then came the shock of seeing my two brothers appearing in my sight, I tried to struggle, they both smiled at me, I started to cry.

"Do we get to fuck you now"

First up our pussys were smacked hard with a wooden spoon.

A voice came over the tannoy "Each man has a number assigned to him, please check out which girl is your, the corresponding numbers are under the bench and not in order.

A man got between my legs who it was or what he looked like I had no idea, he inserted his penis into me.

The voice again "When I say start you start and we try ramming the slaves in unison"

"One, two, three ram"

They men all did, you could hear the crying, screaming as they pulled out in order to ram us again. Tweleve times they rammed us together, after that it was each for themselves. My man cum shortly afterwards, once he had pulled out he unhooked my legs, raised them high in the air gave my butt a harsh smack.

My legs were once again locked into place, my pussy washed then sprayed, I waited not certain as to what happens now, but I might have guessed, I was fucked a second then third time before my brothers came over to me grinning, "You will never known if one of us had you" We were then released, I have no clue who fucked me, but I was washed,belt on, given to eat led off to sleep.

When I woke my girl was standing over me, food and off to the dungeons.

"Today you will start designing your prison, you were fucked yesterday five times so your pussy will be given a rest. Your whole room must be completed today, the harder you work the bigger your future prison"

My pussy raced.

She showed me a large blank wall gave me a pick axe.

"Think about how how and wide you want the door"

Knee pads placed on I started to hack away at the stone wall. I got five feet inside, three feet in height, four across, then hacked away at the flooring so that there would be a step down. Short wooden planks were handed to me in order to keep the roof up. I was handed a drill to make holes in the walls for the door frame. I worked hard and for a very long time only stopping to eat and pee on the ground. The girl measured the doorway and returned shortly afterwards with a well fitting door inside it a lock.

I had no idea who took all the debris away but I kept dragging it out and leaving it in a pile outside what was turning into a room. The rock came away quite easily making progress quick, I even managed to leave a bench made of rock as I worked my way round it. Seems I had worked tirelessly for five days or so, when I was done I was helped out, washed and bed.

Waking up I was very stiff, washed, fed, oiled.

Into a large room we went I was laid down stark naked on a wooden table, first she tied me feet together, as she worked another girl was brought in who was stood behind me, he arms were tied to the far legs of the table, her breasts dangling over face, my head kept dropping below the table towards her pussy, my knees were tied together and brought upwards towards the girl behind me, they were tied off to her collar, my hands then tied to the closer legs of my resting place in the table.

"Start sucking on her pussy, you will be dealt with shortly. The two keepers left us to it.

Someone came in who greased my anal area up, my licking stopped, I tried to look to see who it was, but my neck could not be raised high enough, the strain was to hard, the person ran their hands up and down my butt and thighs, the other girl moaned as I licked her out.

Something poked at my butt hole, my hands tried to reach out but they could hardly move from the sides of the table. Whatever it was poking at me was slid in, I stopped licking tried to pull my head upwards, could not move to far.

"Do not stop licking her out" Came a voice.

I continued, eating out pussy. I squeezed down on what to me seemed like a tube in my asshole.

"Wait for the cum"

My hands struggled against the ropes that tied them to the legs of the table, as I licked the woman started making noises of pleasure. I felt the pressure from whatever it was in my anal area then a gush of something warm entered me, tears welled in my eyes I continued to lick as hard as I could, her juices tasted fine, my tongue started to get tired. A second rush of cum entered me, my hands gripped at the ropes, the tube was pulled out of me, I continued to lick her pussy, she groaned a lot her arms pressed hard against my legs.

Who ever it was pushing cum into me lifted up what looked like a see-through tube with a rubber bulb at the end which was then lowered out of my eyeline.

I felt the tube run up and down my pussy area between my lips, I tried to lift my head but her legs were in my way plus it made my neck hurt. The tube was slipped into me, I desperately attempted to close my hole tight but it was of no use. The tube was left dangling, the person left us to it.

I continued with my work, the girl above me orgasmed then a second time, she begged me to stop but I did not dare, she cum four times before I had to give up as my tongue now really hurt, her head had already collapsed over me out of sheer exhaustion. Her knees wanted to give way but they were tied to the table.

My keeper popped in she fed the other girl told me "If you are hungry keeping licking"

She pushed the tube all the way into me, then flogged my ass and thighs.

"I did not tell you to stop licking, she must orgasm ten times, we are watching you four times is not enough. By the way it is one of your brothers injecting you with cum, he will be back shortly to continue"

She ran her fingers over my lips and round the tube, took up each lip and squeezed down hard between her nails, I screamed.

"You are not licking!"

I immediately started up again, the girl above me groaned she had no wish to orgasm again.

My head hurt from hanging off the table, my tongue ached as did my legs being forced up like that and that as she moved she kept tugging on them on top of that my keeper took a spoon and paddled the bottoms of my feet. She held one foot by my toes and smacked my foot hard, she repeated this many, many times. I licked as I cried, she left us to it.

A while later someone came in I could only guess it was my brother , the person blew on my pussy area, pulled at the bulb the tube started to exit me, then came the rush of cum, my mouth opened wide round her pussy, I sucked on it as she orgasmed.

The tube pulled out in went another tube as this one was cold, very cold and was wider, it took a little effort to push into me.

It was my brother as he said "Frozen sperm, it will drip into you slowly as it melts"

I could have happily cum there and then as he left, I felt juice dribbling out of me it was cold as it ran between my butt cheeks.

We were then left alone for ages, the drip of cold cum I could feel inside me, the girl orgasmed the ten times, she rested her head on my knees, the rest of her body on the table. I guess the tube was empty as I felt no more dripping, a short while after we were released.

She was so tired she needed help standing, I was wiped down then pussy sprayed led back to the room where the same man and women were waiting for me, my keeper left me standing to attention.
Pat24
Sex: Female

Re: Siblings. Part 4a

Post by Pat24 »

She spoke up.....

"When we did this earlier you enjoyed my husband far to much"

He tugged on my hair forcing me to bend forward.

"You will not take pleasure in our intimate time together!"

She took up a wooden spoon and started to paddle my pussy, it hurt even though I had been sprayed.

She gave me some vicious smacks on and around my pussy area, whilst she hit me she continued "This time you will show no signs of enjoyment"

She lay down on the bed , I was ordered to lay on top of her bent over the bottom of the bed, with my head resting to her right arm, he lay on top of me, they kissed over my shoulder, I felt his rock hard dick toying with my pussy, he rose up slightly and forced his way into me, my head lifted as he entered, he lay back and continued to kiss his partner.

He started to fuck me, I could but keep my head on the bed and listen to them kissing, they spent a long time together, every so often he would reach down in order to squeeze my buttock.

She whispered in my ear "I hope your slutty pussy is filled with cum, when this is over I will make sure it suffers"

He pushed my upper body further out the way so he could handle his partners tits, he started to bang me harder, I sobbed when he shot his load into me, she laughed into me ear, they continued to kiss and cuddle for a long while.

Finally they had enough and got up,. I was left bent over the bed, he raised my midriff up with one arm and she spanked my pussy with the spoon, he took over the spanking she came round to scold me for enjoying this far to much. She licked up my tears pushed her hands under me and gave my nipples an almighty squeeze, that made me scream "We will be back to use you tomorrow"

I received a harsh slap on my ass they left.

In came my keeper.

"Attention!"

I got up rather slower than she liked, she looked into my eyes took a grab of my pussy "You best obey me, if I say "Attention" you jump to it, understand?"

"Yes Madam"

She let go of me.

"You will now eat and sleep, then you will be prepared for the same couple tomorrow, after that back to hard labour for one month, after that it will be the cage and finally we will be auctioning you off to the highest bidder. They will have two conditions firstly no orgasm for you, secondly when you are no longer fit for purpose they send you back here to your prison where we have added a deep hole in one corner a hook and rope above it so you can take your own life when it all gets to much"

As I was led away she received a call, we changed direction and into the room with many holes in the walls.

I was ordered onto my knees alongside many other girls, I was hauled half way through the wall, a door closed around the top of my back. The keeper left for a moment, my butt and pussy were washed then sprayed she returned.

We waited a few moments a person arrived in the room behind me, my keeper kissed me on the lips, my mouth opened wide as I felt someone's dick toy with my anal area, I shook my head, she raised her hands placed them round my cheeks, he entered me. I groaned out "I am being fucked"

"I know dear, enjoy it. Is he in your butt or pussy?"

"My butt"

"When he is done we need to start preparing you for auction. Your tits are beautiful but some want them shaped differently, so that they stand out more, more perky, your nipples too. We also have a newly designed chastity belt for you made to your own measurements plus if you pull on it to hard it has a small amount of explosive inside, the belt is self-cleaning so never needs to come off"

I looked at her "Please my bottom"

She ran her hands over my face whilst kissing me on the lips.

"I had sex last night twice, you make me so horny, I just love watching you taking a dick, right now you are making me wet"

She reached round my neck and ran her hands over my tits, the man behind me shot his load into me, he pulled out gave my butt a sharp smack, and I can only assume he left.

She went round to my rear washed me with warm water, the door opened "Attention"

I clambered up as quickly as I could, she returned with a new belt.

This chastity belt all metal, the thin round part went just above my hips, the very narrow strip with a hole and an extra piece that looked like a small sieve which went over my pussy. As she closed it up one could hear the clicking sounds of the belt getting tighter around me and under me. The sieve dug into my pussy, my asshole was bare, with the help of three small hooks she locked me into place with a small gold padlock.

All I could think was "WOW this was tight on me.

My leash connected to my collar I was taken to the very next room, my hands roped up to the rafters above me, out of the cupboard two plastic suction cups with wires attached, in the center of each cup a small tube. The tubes she placed on my nipples then firmly placed the cups around my breasts, at the furthest area two pink wires that led to a small control panel she now held in her hands. With the help of an extention cord and stool she started the breast enhancer placing the control on the stool in front of me.

The moment the electricity was switched on I could feel the suction on my nipples and breasts. Each suction just gave my nipples a little tug, I looked down and watched my breasts being pulled outwards, then released as the pressure diminished.

"The people who wish to buy you are from Saudi, they like their girls with nipples that point slightly upwards plus firmer breasts"

She left me to it, the suction on my nipples made me take short sharp breaths and a short while later the sucking on my tits started to work its magic in my pussy, I could feel myself get wet, I tried rubbing my thighs together but that did nothing. I closed my eyes and stood to attention. I could not keep eyes closed for long I was soon watching my breasts. The trickle of juice leaked down my inner thighs, I closed my pussy I could feel it squelch from juice, I arched my back, squeezed my fingers into a fist, I started to cry mostly out of frustration.

I spent many hours in this position, only interrupted in order to be fed.

A long time later my keeper came in "Get some sleep, you have been bought, you will leave us in two weeks, your tits must be to their standard so you will be here for at least one week. You may go to the loo when you wish to, you will be washed and dried whilst your breasts are being trained."

She fed me, I soon fell asleep I think I was drugged when I awoke it was to the sound of the pump. Juice had reached the floor and I was stepping in it.

I was given an enema, it all came out when my keeper raised my feet to ninety degrees in front of me. , a quick wash and once again left on my own.

The day came when I was released by then I was hardly standing on the floor, I had been winched up. The breast pumps taken off, I looked at my tits, my nipples were indeed sloping slightly upwards, my breasts looked like they had been in a long work out. Off to the cage downstairs, the pumps on my breasts reattached as were all the tubing.

"One week in here then twenty four hours to sleep and be prepared for your buyer"

I soon fell asleep and stayed that way for the full week, drugs no doubt.

I was released, washed, oiled allowed to sleep properly, when I awoke I was prepared for new owners.

The girl oiled by nipples with a brush then my anal area. A little make up, she combed my pussy hair, oiled my hole.

Off to the office where several girls stood to attention plus to young ladies who looked of Indian origin and Madam, I stood to attention.

"Nine sex-slaves as requested. These two ladies will take you to their husband who wants a few white sex-slaves on his slave-farm. He has lots of guests, you will keep him and his friends happy. You will be all returned when either they have no use for you anymore or when you reach the age of thirty six. Once back you will be locked away in your home made prison, where you will spend the rest of your life"

Madam came round the table towards us, she made a grab for each of our pussies giving each a hard squeeze, she repeated to each of us "You had best behave or I will sow your lips together and throw you into jail"

We were chained together at the collar and led away to a waiting van, we trooped into the rear of it and off we went.

The ladies were plesant enough, they unchained us along the bumpy ride, we arrived in a a small airport unloaded from the van inside a hanger. We stood around whilst the plane was being arranged. I noticed that we were not guarded, I looked around at what now was getting dark the only light were flood lights. I also noticed guards uniforms left laying about. I ran over to them, the other girls watched, three joined me, we grabbed some clothing and ran towards the hanger door, opened it, fifty meters to what looked like a wood, we ran for our lives and made it. Then it was a very brisk walk, pebbles and dirt often hurting our feet but on we went.

In the distance we heard shouting, but we quickened our pace, came across a road, we stayed twenty or so paces from it not wishing to be noticed. When morning came we entered a small village, grabbed some milk and bread from someone front door step, ate as we walked keeping an eye out for traffic and other people.

A road sign that told me where we were, we kept going till we found a ramshackle of a house, we entered, found an old mattress and fell asleep.

Several hours later we got up found a change of clothes that the last residents had left behind, we got dressed and ate what was left over from yesterday.

I told the other girls, If you wish to come with me I am going home and there is room for all of you there but we will have to get rid of my siblings who put me in the house of horrors" They agreed.

Sixty miles we walked till I got to my house, we both looked into it from the kitchen window, I watched my sister make dinner. We clamberd in via an open window. Keeping our heads down we stealthy went to the bathroom in a cabinet sleeping tablets, lots of them.

Back to the kitchen we went and tipped the tablets into their still cooking food, stirred it then waited outside the house.

It did not take them long to fall asleep, in we went again, got rope from the cupboard under the stairs and tied them all up. They did wake up at some point but by then they were in the basement laying on the floor. Upstairs we went locked and bolted the door.

Out of the next room then the third in order to get back to the main house.

"No chance they can get out without our help, only one problem the washing machines are down there we may have to buy new ones"

We all laughed.

"Tomorrow we can start work on the second room, turn it into one big cage, they can live out their lives in there, no one can hear them shout for help"

The girls was in total agreement.

We went to shower, with our belts still on it was not easy and we could not or dare not take them off for fear of them exploding.

So we washed each other getting our fingers under each others belts then went to bed together, we kissed and cuddled but still could not orgasm.

Next morning we got to work. We sent food down the clothing shoot and three bowls to be excused into, then whilst we could hear them screaming we got to work, measuring up the room then ordering metal poles, concrete, shovels and many other items.

It took us two weeks to complete this project, toilet and shower installed, one large bed but no door to get out.

Once we were satisfied with our work we placed string on the bolts, unlocked the door and got out of the cage via the one metal pole not locked in place which as soon as we were out we put in place and concerted it in.

We left the place till the next day when we tested out the strength of our work. None of this cage was ever going to move without cutters, the poles rammed into the ceiling and floor, each pole two inches by two inches, we ball tried to pull on one pole together, then hit it with a shovel, no movement at all.

We pulled on the strings hard, the bolts unlocked and out the three of them poured.

The swearing and shouting that went on was appalling.

I waited till they had calmed.

"You f-cking nasty bastards, for what you did to me you will be staying in here and do as you are told. If not we will happily shower you in cold water, play music so loud you will go deaf, I have many other ideas of how to get you to be obedient. First thing, strip naked"

I waited, they did not move, I picked up the well arranged hose and showered them down in cold water, they soon undressed.

I looked at my naked sister, "Go lock that door throw the key to me"

She obeyed.

"You lot will never leave here, this was my sister's idea and I suspect at some point my two brothers may not control themselves as all will be sleeping in the same bed"

She started begging for mercy, but I ignored her.

"Your friends will be told you have moved away, your bank accounts will be signed over to me, I will force you do so if need be. You will grow old and die in this room. I will feed you, in each meal will be sleeping tablets. The next room no one goes into so you will not be heard, goodbye and good luck. Just one thing sis, if you are a virgin I doubt you will be for much longer"

We left, sat about the front room chatting. But never was our ordeal talked about.

We did a week later test out the belts turns out no explosives inside, off they came, and dear readers you will never guess what the first item on my agender.

Fives years since this episode on my life, I will never forget it, the girls are all a lot happier living here, as for my siblings I look in on them once in a while without them knowing they seem to realize they are there for life.

The rest of us are now off for a little horse riding.