FEMALE CHASSTITY BELT also for HIM

Anything related to male chastity
causade2019
Sex: Belted Man

FEMALE CHASSTITY BELT also for HIM

Post by causade2019 »

we are a mid aged couple and to add some more fun to our sex life we both decided to test CHASTITY. After some investigations with respect to spent as little money as possible we decided to buy products from a Chinese retailer. For my wife we chose a pink coloured stainless steell belt and for myself a
CB 6000 cage. The merchandise arrived about 5 weeks later, and both of us were exited to have belt and cage fitted. Getting the cage onto my penis was relatively simple, although the " pipe " is a little bit small in diameter, my wife was very pleased when I was standing in front of her. Now it was her turn,
we opened the package, the belt came in loose pieces, all nicely packed. Firstly we had to fit the plastic protection for the steel parts, took the measurements and fitted the steel strips with relatively small bolts and nuts, which took a little bit of time. After assembling the belt was put on by my wife, I adjusted it and placed the front lock into position. The result was not really satisfactory, because the stiff steel belt was not as comfortable to wear as it seems to be as shown on photos. Our solution: both of us like to wear diapers and plastic pants, me for practical purposes and also for pleasure my wife for an accute incontinence problem. It was relatively easy for me to fit a diaper and the plastic pants, the feeling of my caged penis in this " package " was great. Similar procedure with my wife, fitting her usual diaper and plastic pants, thereafter the chastity belt. She was feeling quite
comfortable and lastly ... we had a very pleasant evening.
This all happened in March 2019 and so far we did not regret to spent just around 100 USD. I am still using the CB 6000 cage usually during the day, but for at home I also purchased a FEMALE CHASTITY BELT for myself, same as my wife`s, and enjoy every minute when she puts it on me.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: FEMALE CHASSTITY BELT also for HIM

Post by fitherin »

Welcome to real chastity.The early wearing of any chastity belt takes time and effort plus a degree of courage. Remember steel is less flexible than skin and flesh. Take your time to break your selves in and enjoy the challenge.
Look forward to seeing the results. Having a visible picture of how a belt fits may get you getting other wearers posting tricks they use to make the steel bearable and tips on hiding your belts when out belted in every day wear

Fitherin :o
StephanieS
Sex: Belted Man

Re: FEMALE CHASSTITY BELT also for HIM

Post by StephanieS »

i tried i think every configuration of the cb6000 (3000 too small).
the rings have square edges .
so, at night, it's not a penile erection that is my downfall.
i wouldn't mind that. i even made spikes inside the ... never mind!
but before that even could happen, the scrotum enlarges to 1.5 or more its size. before the start of a penile enlargement.
at least for me.
so this puts a test on the ring size.
the cb series seems very interested in how forward or back you separate the testes from the base of the body.
not sure why they consider this a critical measurement.
for me, it's when the whole base gets big, way bigger than normal, it's suddenly solid like the branch of a tree.
before, it was nothing at all, like the penis, a finger with no bones in it.
think harry potter when his arm had no bones in it!
then suddenly at night the bones grow back -- what wa
s that medicine at hogwarts, bone-grow-back? arg!
so, if you have the steel kind, at least the ring is round, so you have a chance.

get up, put lotion on, move it around, do a little dance, splash cold water on, take a shower if you need to,
go back to sleep. x hours later, repeat. repeat.

the longer since you drained (not came, drained! you don't get boy O's now, you cum like a girl, you're not a dude anymore!)
we girls have to cum like girls we're sissies, now we drain, or does your gf let you cum, how NIIICE of her!)
ahem, the longer since, the worse it is. i'm kind of ok getting up about 2 or three times a night, but i don't sleep 8 hours either.
the older you are, the less you sleep.
in the old days, people did not sleep all night in one go anyway.
"had just settled down for a long winter's nap."
yep, they did not have heat like we do."
they put a heater in the bed, a little pan by their feet. when that ran out brr!
so they got up, put more coals in the fireplace, heated up another pan, had some muffins or whatever.
maybe some hot chocolate, and then put the hot pan back in bed and went to bed for another long nap.
so I'm doing the same but i have to put something COLD on myself haha.

Just to say you can't expect the thing to be without any suffering at all, imho.
If you can get through the entire day without too much pinching it fits.
I can't wear boy underwear at all though. Here's the drill:

girls now have boy cut shorts hooray.
It looks like spandex but they call it microfibre. Some is not even pink, it's black,dark blue, whatever.
I still go for the girl colors anyway, i like pink sky blue, yellow whatever, stripes.
The point is that this is a big bulge. It's not the tiny kind some sissies use to make their member go away and be an invisible clittie.
Can't do that folks. My experience in the swinging clubs was that -- if there were no black people there, i would almost always have been among the biggest guys there, but i am of average height haha. Sorry to stereotype but it's been true all my life... itk/wtf. So i have this thing so i have to p ut it on one side or the other and i can't have it flopping around or i'll have to put my hands in my pants all day and people will think I'm jerking off! Plus it looks like a 75% hardon or for some folks a 120% hardon i suppose?! So it has to stay put as if it were epoxied in place. Hence the boy shorts. Then, a layer of pantyhose/tights, but not the sheer kind that run all over and will show my legs that i don't shave anyway. ( i do shave the area around the cage or it's painful to put on and hey, it's aesthetic. should have done that at age 20 the girls would have loved it all those years, love it anyway i think! less mess in the way. so the opaque thick kind adds control. then one more layer kind of like the first, with control but maybe less pink in case my belt slips haha. So like a thong would not hold it for 1/2 second, fugghetaboutit the boy shorts are the thing. It's over 16 oz anyway.

Good luck with the CB series wish i could go back to the pink, white and blue. I loved getting laughed at when a girl unzipped me! "Whoa, you ARE a sissy Bitch! I'm gonna have fun with You!" Can still wear them but for daytime play only, not for a long time like

ALERT ALERT LOCKTOBER ALERT ALERT 30 day lockdown no cheating

the whole point in a relationship is that you are then nice to your partner.

one of the tumblr's has a guy demand 100 bj's before he unlocks his gf's belt and lets he (get this) masturbate on his knee.
what a terrible man. he doesn't even help her cum! however, i am not unused to a ratio of 50 to one myself, 50 for her,
of whatever she wants, mix of this or that, 1 for me.
but the 1 is ruined, so am i much diff? oh well. its all fun because it's a priv not a chore right!!

"be true to your girl" -- don't even cheat on her with yourself! -- the beach boys