Post by hayleyhenderson »

looking forward to wear one
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: A question to our female members

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

virginitysaving wrote:
Pyra Gorgon wrote: ??? Use more words.
Well, chastity belt is sort of bondage. It means it's neither clothes no fashion item.
Pyra Gorgon wrote: How else do you wear a chastity belt if you do not lock it? I don't understand.
Someone else might put it on you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Why can't a chastity belt be something 'fashionable'? The goth girls made leather collars fashionable, totally perverting that away from its tradtional symbolism.

Not really "bondage" if you have your own means of removal. Just saying.

Past that, I really haven't over-thought it that much.

As I stated before, the more I wear my belt, the more comfortable it becomes. I like the feelings it gives me, both mentally and physically. Perhaps you are asking more emotionally charged questions. Then those can only happen if another holds your key and builds an emotional attachment and the chastity belt by association to that.

I've even lost a few pounds of weight while wearing my belt. Keeps me from over-eating. The waistband is very snug. Also found wearing skirts and dresses are more comfortable and less prone to getting pinched than wearing jeans or shorts where the crotch seam of the pants can cause issues. I normally wear tight jeans, so these are not so good while belted.

(I am debating whether or not to wear the belt under my bikini to the local pool this summer. Good way to satisfy attention whore needs. :P )
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:
Why can't a chastity belt be something 'fashionable'? The goth girls made leather collars fashionable, totally perverting that away from its tradtional symbolism.
Sure, it can, I was just asking how this fashion idea came to your mind.
This fashion should be more popular among girl carrying message like "I'm not a street girl".

However this means you should not hide, but let more people notice it.

Pyra Gorgon wrote: I am debating whether or not to wear the belt under my bikini to the local pool this summer.
You should, maybe start with one-piece instead bikini. And also others in ladies' change room should see it completely.
Last edited by virginitysaving on 15 Apr 2013, 01:00, edited 1 time in total.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

You should, maybe start with one-piece instead bikini. And also others in ladies' change room should see it completely.
I like the way you think.

Okay! I'm in. I'll so do that!!!

I don't believe it is against the law...then again, seems everything is against the law in the USA. We only have a gabillion of them.
virginitysaving

Than, what are you waiting for?
Go to a pool now or somewhere and see how many people will recognize what you wear and ask questions.

I don't think it's against the law because lawmakers didn't think about it :)
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

virginitysaving wrote:Than, what are you waiting for?
Go to a pool now or somewhere and see how many people will recognize what you wear and ask questions.

I don't think it's against the law because lawmakers didn't think about it :)
Pools dont open till after Memorial Day, hon. That is May. :P
virginitysaving

Pyra Gorgon wrote: Pools dont open till after Memorial Day, hon. That is May. :P
That's outdoor. Go to indoor or just gym :)
virginitysaving

hayleyhenderson wrote:I want to wear one.
What's the purpose?

P.S: Admin, it seems pre-moderation pushes new people away. Someone might want to attend a productive discussion , but they cann't do immediately and lose interest. As result no spam, but also no activity.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Okay, decent point, virginitysaving. ;)

But HEY! I have a story to share with you...

So at college I am in meteorology class and we have these tall lab-like wooden table bench thingies we sit at. We have tall swivel chairs, nicely padded. I am second row from back; two girls in their REAL early twenties sits behind me, three men sit across aisle in back row...

I was wearing my mid thigh denim skirt and this jersey cotton material blouse that is a waist level thing. You know, the kind that no matter how hard or often you pull down, it always seems to show off your bellybutton? Yeah, one of those...

Right at the end of class, I dropped my stupid ink pen that rolled right into the center of the main aisle. Without thinking, I knelt down and reached down to get my pen...well, you know, this chinese made florentine style in my photo is a straightbanded, high waist belt with that neon pink silicone...

I hear a whisper of the one girl behind me, "what is that???" I couldn't help myself. "Top of my chastity belt" I informed her. She just stared at me, said nothing. I darted a look at the boys across aisle; their eyes were fixated on me. I gave them a coy smile and said, "What? something I said?"

No one said a word. Not even a giggle. Except me. I had to laugh at their discomfort when I left the room. So far, it has never been brought up again.

I am sooooo waiting for one of them to mention it. I have some words for them. :twisted:
virginitysaving

When is the next class?
Pyra Gorgon wrote: So at college I am in meteorology class
Meteorology? Tell blondie, what it is about :)
Pyra Gorgon wrote: I am sooooo waiting for one of them to mention it. I have some words for them. :twisted:
Want to suggest them? :)
Last edited by virginitysaving on 18 Apr 2013, 04:14, edited 1 time in total.