A question to our female members

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

A question to our female members

Post by Admin »

A question to our female members:
Have you ever tried a chastitybelt or do you wear a chastitybelt regularly? What is/were your attitude towards chastitybelts and how do you judge its function and comfort? Did you or do you control the key to your chastitybelt yourself?

Den här frågan finns även på svenska här: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=89
This question is also available in Swedish here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=89
girl2deny
Sex: Female

Re: A question to our female members

Post by girl2deny »

yes I've worn one before, but not for long periods of time. I think the longest was a week. I think my attitude was good toward it; it actually made me think about sex a lot more. So I think if you want to keep your girlfriend or wife ready for you it is a good idea to lock them up. If I was to get another belt now, I'd probably invest in a Tollyboy, and yes I always controlled the key. I'd like to change that part.
Cindy

Post by Cindy »

I have one that I wear on a regular basis. The longest being 3 weeks. When I am in it I don't have the key and yes it makes me think of sex so much more when I am wearing it.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Admin wrote:A question to our female members:
Have you ever tried a chastitybelt or do you wear a chastitybelt regularly? What is/were your attitude towards chastitybelts and how do you judge its function and comfort? Did you or do you control the key to your chastitybelt yourself?
Yes, I have tried a chastity belt. I own a Chinese-made, florentine-style belt of stainless steel. I am just starting with wearing a chastity belt. Longest so far is about a week thereabouts.

I'd say my attitude is positive toward wearing a chastity belt. I own the key ;) I'd probably be receptive and willing to wear a chastity belt for a man if I was in a committed relationship with him and I trusted him implicitly...and he wanted me to wear it for him.

The belt definitely prevents me from receiving any penetration or oral stimulation, so I guess it functions as a chastity belt is supposed to. It is uncomfortable at times. Sleeping in it is not bad at all, neither is walking or running. I think I'll avoid bicycle riding while belted. Had a bad experience with that already.

Wearing one on your own (controlling your own key) is not so bad. I guess it is a hobby/fetish/odd interest. I'm not really worried about getting raped, can't say I have a problem with excessive masturbation or anything. I am always faithful and untemptable. Don't need a chastity belt because I cannot keep my legs closed...

I dunno. It's fun, kinda. Feels erotic. The constant hug down there.
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote: Wearing one on your own (controlling your own key) is not so bad. I guess it is a hobby/fetish/odd interest.
Where did this idea come from at the beginning?
I mean it's not widely discussed topic, so you had to look into it intenionally. And it's not your man's request.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

virginitysaving wrote:
Pyra Gorgon wrote: Wearing one on your own (controlling your own key) is not so bad. I guess it is a hobby/fetish/odd interest.
Where did this idea come from at the beginning?
I mean it's not widely discussed topic, so you had to look into it intenionally. And it's not your man's request.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever seen something, read something, or heard someone talking about something, and thought, "That sounds fun! I think I would like to try that."?

From there, you either act on that impulse, or you just let it slip from mind. Sometimes "re-inforcers" will spring up putting it back into mind.

That is how it started for me. Hard to say if any one thing or image got me hooked. I do know it was some while back, but do not remember when.
virginitysaving

I meant not just wearing a belt, but locking youself up.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

virginitysaving wrote:I meant not just wearing a belt, but locking youself up.
??? Use more words.

How else do you wear a chastity belt if you do not lock it? I don't understand.
virginitysaving

Pyra Gorgon wrote: ??? Use more words.
Well, chastity belt is sort of bondage. It means it's neither clothes no fashion item.
Pyra Gorgon wrote: How else do you wear a chastity belt if you do not lock it? I don't understand.
Someone else might put it on you.
hayleyhenderson

Post by hayleyhenderson »

I want to wear one.