Servants! Part 2

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Servants! Part 2

Post by Pat24 »

"Nine six to Ma`am, do not forget the loser gets two years in a belt"

I took a deep breath, my pussy wanted to burst, my nipples bulged.

"Final game for today, legs apart"

We did as told, from her pocket a short pink dildo.

She sat down on a stool behind me, kissed my lower back, with a thumb placed on my lower right buttock, her fingers placed on the other she drew them apart, she blew gently on my hot pussy which felt good but I knew worse was to come. She ran the dildo on it`s side over my wet lips spin it around and did the same again, I held the onto the wall as tight as I could. The tip of the dildo toyed around my hole, I brought my butt out further to greet it.

"Did I see a movement Ma`am?"

"I was just helping you reach the parts you wish to" I stammered out.

The tip was inserted slowly, my mouth opened wide my eyes closed, she placed a little pressure of the dildo to the front of my hole and let it flip out, a small spasm throughout my body I gasped, in it went again, I slowly squeezed down on the dildo trying to keep my hole open but just could not, she kissed my bottom let go of the dildo and caught it as it fell out, my breathing got heavier. I opened my eyes and looked down between my tits, the dildo was slowly inserted again, whilst inside her fingers toyed with my lips, the kissing on my butt did not stop, I threw my head back, I was so close to orgasm, the final straw was a slap to my bottom, I let out a huge groan.

"Oh Ma`am, that is the ten, we just have to see how Julia gets on"

She let the dildo drop out took up residents behind Julia, from under my arm I watched them, Julia moved once and let out two sounds, I had lost.

"Please remain in place Ma`am I will wash you"

She got up left the room, I looked over at the smiling Julia "You did so well Ma`am, I think you were at a disadvantage, I am sure the maid will give you another chance to get out of this"

The maid returned, she washed between my legs, dried me off oiled up my pussy, placed on my belt.

"You have two years without orgasm Ma`am, minus a couple of days, I will make sure Ma`ams pussy is kept clean and well oiled. Your husband will be here momentarily"

We waited a few minutes during which the maid and Julia spent their time kissing my bottom, my juices were flowing freely, in came Jim.

"Oh dear" Growled Jim.

"What have you done? As you have promised not to orgasm for two years and I need sex there is only one option for me, I will have sex with the maid and Julia. You can watch, in fact I will have my hands all over you as it is you I love"

Jim watched as the maid placed a small dildo inside my pussy and locked my belt into place.

He smiled at me "You are a brave girl, no sex for two years"

He looked at the maid "I would like to attach a condition to this, if caught touching herself you double the time she has no sex"

The maid agreed.

I looked at im, "That is not fair"

He laughed "Seems perfectly fair to me"

"Now which of you two ladies would like sex with me?"

They both jumped at the chance after all he was a very handsome muscular fellow.

He choose Julia, "I will have you both on alternate nights if you both are in agreement?"

They both nodded.

They chatted and I could but only listen into the conversation, suffice to say they came to an arrangement where I was to always lay next to the girls Jim would have his hands all over me whilst he fucked the two girls. In order to keep him in the mood he would watch me being bathed oiled and on occasion take a spanking.

The maid said "I can get ahold of a sex-machine to keep Ma`am happy, running on electricity it will use a dildo in her butt, it will please Ma`am very much!"

I did not think it would but Jim liked the idea.

The maid added if I can get two of them Ma`am can suck on one whilst her bottom is being used by the machine, when two years are up she can get to town on Sir and keep Sir happy"

Jim grinned "I like that very much, when can it start?"

"Tonight if Sir wishes"

"That will be fine, you all get yourselves ready whilst I finish up some paper work"

Jim left us to it. The maid went to make a few phone calls, Julia stayed with me.

"Does ma`am need anything?"

"Sex" I replied

"Sorry Ma`am I cannot help there, I can however help you by placing tubes inside you so that when you need the loo you can just go, will save Ma'ams pussy getting wet. Ma`am will still have the same hot feelings but has no way of touching down between Ma`am legs. In that way Ma`am time cannot be doubled. I did ask Sir if we just told everyone that Ma`am broke her promise and it would be a little embarrassing for Ma`am will that do it, Jim said "That is no longer enough, you are to stay like this for the two years no matter what" We have had long discussions about Ma`ams pussy"

Those last words made my pussy leak juice.

"We came to the conclusion that Ma`ams pussy is not to orgasm for two years all I can do is to ease Ma`ams way"

I nodded to Julia "Thank you for trying"

"Meanwhile I am to oil Ma`ams pussy getting it ready for the tubes"

She left for minute and returned with a armchair which had a large triangular hole in the seat, in her other hand held a bottle of oil and and pillow.

"Ma'am please sit whilst I work"

I sat down, she placed the pillow and oil by my feet, grabbed the box of tissues from my bedside placed it next to the other objects, she crawled under the chair, placed the pillow under her head, I held my breath.

She first dabbed my pussy dry with the tissues, that felt so very good, she continued pressing on the tissue then took each of my lips and pressed on them, I squirmed a little on my seat.

She looked up between my legs "Please do not move Ma`am, I have a job to do and not much time to do it, the maid will be back shortly and will expect me to be finished"

I looked down at her and nodded.

A cool feeling came over my pussy as oil was touched me, she ran her oiled up fingers over my lips then took each lip rubbed her thumb and fingers both sides, my eyes closed my hands made a grab for the edge of the chair. With two fingers she placed oil on the entrance to my hole, my back straighten a tear of pleasure rolled down my face, I closed my knees together , she gently parted them in slipped two fingers, my head dropped back, my knees trembled a little, my hands cupped my breasts. She left her fingers inside me for quite some time, then pushed in a little further and withdrew a little, I shifted in my chair, she tugged on my hair, took ahold of my clit, my whole body shook.

I moved forward and looked down at her, she looked up at the same moment, her thumb now one side of my clit her index finger the other side, she rolled my clit between them and smiled at me, I took a sharp intake of breath, my eyes closed. She must have leaned forward because her lips started to kiss my tummy her left hand on my upper thigh which she massaged.

"Please I really need to orgasm now!"

Whilst still holding onto my clit she stood up on her knees pulled my head forward and kissed me on the lips.

"Less than two years Ma`am" she whispered to me.

Her hand slipped down to my breasts gave each nipple a tweak, then back to my clit, my back arched, my fingers nails dug into the arms of the chair, my head rolled back.

"Oh Ma`am I am sorry I have to do this but your husbands orders. My orders after this is to place tubes inside Ma`ams pussy so that you can be excused into a bag, the tubing is to remain in place for the two years. I am guessing after the two years Ma`am may need to wear nappies for a while as the muscles will be weakened by inactivity"

She continued to roll my clit between her fingers, my hands edged towards my upper thighs, she lifted each hand and placed them back on the chair arms, my hands moved again this time covering my tummy.

"Ma`am you must feel so hot right now, if only I could help"

She replaced my hands onto the chair, kissed each of my nipples and got back to work on my pussy.

The maid entered "How are we getting on Julia?"

"It is going well, we should soon start thinking about the covering over Ma`ams clit"

I took in a sharp breath of air "What covering?"

"A jell Ma`am that hardens placed on Ma`ams clit so that we can work and Ma`am does not orgasm, it is the best way Ma`am"

She knelt staring into my eyes her fingers toying with my pussy, I raised my hands ran them through her hair she smiled at me, my eyes glazed over, she spoke up again.....

"We have a bulb for anal area just for ma`am, placing inside anal area, it opens up via remote control, it fills up, the more ma`am eats the quicker it will fill" Just then her fingers ran over my pussy lips. I squirmed a little.

" It will vibrate and close when it is full, ma`am then sits on the loo the base of the bulb will be opened once again via the remote and empties out, we then wash out any remnants. In this way when Jim slides his dick into ma`ams rear it will no longer hurt but feel pure pleasure as ma`am will be used to having anal area open"

My pussy was at bursting point, she helped me stand and knelt behind me, she cupped the base of my buttocks in her hands "Such a beautiful bottom ma`am"

"If ma`am wishes to take her mind off a throbbing pussy I can lay ma`am over my knees and give bottom a spanking this will help"

I nodded "Yes"

She helped me onto my knees then lay me over hers.

"We can start with twenty and see how it goes"

Her right hand rested on my bottom her left on my upper thighs, she squeezed each buttock she leant forward and kissed my butt all over held onto the carpet below me with my eyes closed.

The first smack made me jump a little, then the smacks rained down on my butt.

"OH Ma`am this is not helping at all"

She kissed each buttock ran her hand over my pussy "So very wet Ma`am"

The maid came back in, they talked about my wet pussy.

The maid came over to me "I think that Ma`ams pussy is best covered up, Ma`am will get some pleasure from our work and Ma`am will have something to squeeze down on plus there will be vibrator inserted wrapped around the tube. Will ma`am agree to this?"

I nodded "Yes"

They helped me onto the bed Julia parting my legs, a pillow placed under my back allowing them full access . The maid left for a while whilst Julia stood holding my legs apart, I could feel a trickle of my fluids between my buttocks, it must have glistened in the light as Julia smiled.

"Ma`am is so horny, and will wish not to have juice flowing down Ma`ms legs all day, the maid has gone to get the equipment needed to prevent this. Ma`am should not forget the juice can be a little irritating on the skin, we will open pussy up, slide in the tubes and place them properly. Ma`am can then be excused and any wetness into a saline bag which is easily emptied. "

As she spoke I just got hornier, I shifted a little, she kissed each of my toes.

"Such a beautiful pussy Ma`am, soon to be covered and protected, after that we insert the bulb into ma`ams bottom, we have decided on a different type, this one will keep bottom open but has a plug. The plug is pulled it all falls out, we wash the device, the plug inserted."

I could have orgasmed right there and then, her description of future goings on made me grab my tits and squeeze them. She started kissing my lower legs working her way over my thighs, when she arrived at my pussy she blew gently on it, my hands slid down my sides and held my buttocks, she reached over to the night table and let me sip on a glass of water the maid returned with a large carrier bag filled with stuff.

Whilst Julia held my legs high, the maid wiped my lower regions with baby wipes, she dried me off with a towel, tipped oil on my pussy massaged it in, two fingers slipped into me which made me arch my back, lots of oil inside on came the tubes, the first and longer tube with a small bulge near the end slid into me easily she threaded it quite some distance, till urine started to appear in the bag attached to the tubes, in went the second tube this one not that far in, one ring with two small hooks attached, one small oblong shaped plastic plate that were around the tubes pushed forward, she used three fingers to open my pussy wide for the two rings, my back arched and I grabbed the sheets beneath me, the ring went in as they were attached together about a quarter of an inch apart allowed my pussy rest between them, I immediately clamped down on it, which dragged the plastic plate right up to my pussy, a bit of fiddling to line up the hooks and small holes that the hooks went into plus two tiny padlocks and my pussy was dealt with.

They both knelt behind me and kissed my bottom, my back arched , my pussy raged, my hands seem to move on their own towards my pussy area, I pressed down with my fingers but it was useless, I squeezed my pussy closed but not even that could I do.

Julia stepped over to my front, she helped me lower myself forward, with hands now on the bed my butt cheeks were pulled apart by the maid.

My anal area oiled up inside and out, a little force with something I could not see and in it slipped, my hands gripped the bed covers, I felt something opening up inside me.

I tried to close my asshole but there was a widish tube in the way, my pussy just throbbed.

I was helped off the bed and stood....

"And finally Ma`am we are here to make sure Ma`ams nipples are sensitive for the big day in two years"

On came a bra with a difference inside each cup was a small plastic cup, inside those small rings, two wires that ran through the straps round to my back, she filled the smaller cups with baby lotion, placed each nipple inside the rings and tightened the bra. She hooked a small battery to the rear of the bra attached the wires, flicked a switch my nipples started to vibrate. I could feel them grow hard, the feelings shot down between my legs, she came round to my front and smiled. I glared at her but could not keep that up long.

The maid dressed me a long dress pulled over my head and with a little difficulty we went downstairs to eat. Eating was not easy when one's mind is concentrating on pussy area and what certainly did not help was Julia decided to clamber under the table get between my legs and caress and kiss my inner thighs. I kept shifting myself forward to get her lips or hands on my pussy area, but she kept her distance.

"I can see Ma`ams bag fill, Ma`ams juices seem to separate from urine"

I could not take anymore I was about to stand but the maid prevented my by holding my shoulders down, she kissed my neck lowered her hands towards my painful breasts, g-d they ached and buzzed, she cupped my breasts meanwhile the kissing continued inches away from my pussy.

Once eating was over we went for a walk in the garden the contraptions between my legs did not hurt but were noticeable they made my juices flow. I wanted to fall on my knees and beg but lots of staff about I thought better of it.

Ma`am" Said the maid "Tonight your husband will be wanting sex with me, from our last experience he is very good in bed, he knows all the right spots to hit, his dick ran so smoothly over my clit, his hands pressing down on my breasts and we orgasmed together, I am getting wet just thinking about tonight. Ma`am can watch and even help ease his dick into me, Ma`am can then watch my pussy being satisfied. Once done please wait around and watch me lick out Julia, Ma`am may wish to hold onto Julia whilst I work her pussy. Once Julia is sorted we will both kiss and massage Ma`am"

My hands slipped down over my covered pussy area. "Is Ma`am feeling horny?"

I ignored the question.

"Does Ma`am need help between her legs, maybe a little rubbing just to take the edge off?"

"Yes" I replied.

"Just under two years Ma`am"

She raised my skirt a little "I can see Ma`ams juices flowing"

I squeezed down on my pussy area but nothing moved the muscles around there were getting tired.

"We can try one more game to get Ma`am out of this predicament"

"What is it?"

We wandered over to a bench tucked under a large tree, we had privacy.

"Ma'am can bend over the rear of this bench, hands touching the ground we will raise skirt and kiss Ma`ams bottom and between legs, if Ma`am does not move Ma`am wins, any movement or sound will add two further years, one hour of this, agreed? "

Out of sheer desperation I agreed.

I knelt on the bench bend forwards over the back and hands slowly felt their way to the grass beneath. One of them raised my skirt, together they massaged my legs working their way up to my butt, I clawed at the grass, one of them ran two fingers between my legs towards my tummy and back again I stayed still and very quiet, for a moment I thought I had them, they both started to kiss my buttocksI let out a small moan. They got to me when both started to blow softly on my pussy area, both my hands raised up to the top of the bench, and when one of them got her tit out ran it between my buttocks I let out a huge moan.

"Oh dear Ma`am, four years of no orgasm, but as we promised we will look after your husband"

I sobbed but they did not see the tears, I wiped them away just before they helped me up.

"Dear Ma`am there is another way without putting further years onto the four that we can bring this down to one year"

"How?"

"You have a large basement mostly unused. The basement has three cages in it and several other bits of equipment. It was set up for staff that have done naughty things like steal, scribble on walls, etc. Anyone caught doing these things were offered a choice, sent to police or spend time in the basement as if jailed. They spend a few months down there to serve out their time. The head servant presided over that. If Ma`am was prepared to serve one year down there we will forgo the other three years.

"Just one year?"

"Yes Ma`am, and you can watch us to make sure we do not tread on your toes between Ma`am and husband. In and out of bed, just there long enough to keep husband happy"

"We will help train Ma`am so that when returning to husbands bed he will be very satisfied"

"Train me how?"

"Oh Ma`am you will have so much fun the time will fly by. Train your bottom as we know Ma`am has never used it for sexual activity, but we also know Jim would like to try it out"

"I had no idea"

She smiled.

"I agree, but only one year"

Off we went, as I had no idea where these basements were they led the way. A large door in the rear of the kitchen, downstairs we went along a quarter of a mile corridor into a large room. In there three jail cells all made up of long iron bars. A bed, toilet and washbasin in each cell.

They both undressed me, it was not to cold down here, my rear was relieved of it`s contraption, and into the next room where the shower was waiting for me. They both washed me down, dried me and oiled me. Into a third room where a large box that sloped downwards away from us, looked more like a large wedge in the centre of the room. It had a small platform in the front of it with several matts on the floor laying on top of one another. Straps on both sides.

"If ma'am can please kneel on the matt's lay over the edge of main structure"

I did as told, this position made my butt stick upwards and outwards. Just above my knees they brought a strap round and tied my legs to the box. My ankles were tied together. Straps placed over the base of my back and tied down forcing my back to arch and one further strap just under my arms, that was tied off out of my reach under the box. A pillow was placed under my head, then a rumbling sound, I tried to look round, but in order to see anything I would have to look up and round as my head was placed lower than my butt.

The noise stopped right behind me, my heart raced, one of them used grease on my anal area, then I knew what was coming. More rublings and into view on my right was a fucking machine on wheels. The maid swung it round so the dildo attached lined up with my mouth.

"Dear ma`am we have two of these lined up one as you can see by your mouth, one lined up to your bottom. Once in your mouth, Ma`am must learn to suck on it, use tongue, wraps cheeks around the dildo. Inside the dildo a narrow tube, every so often it will squirt out porridge, do not waste it, eat it, swirl it around your mouth pretend it is Jim`s cum and show him how much you like it, this is nothing to be embarrassed about. Ma`am any sign of dissension or arguments, any protests we will have to believe that you have not kept your side of the bargain, we then must issue punishment. But I am sure Ma`am will accept all that we give in her training. As part of training talking is not allowed, nor movement"

Into my bottom went what felt a soft narrow dildo, I tried to arch my back in order to welcome it, but I was well strapped down, they adjusted a few things, then came round to my front, into my mouth the small dildo, I felt the hole with my tongue, right to the back of my throat it slid, my chin rested on the two pillows provided. They went round the rear and switched the machine on, the humming started. The movement of the arm that the dildo rested on was none to fast, slow and methodical, it felt so good a smile came over my face, my eyes closed, I heard them coming round to my front and starting up the machine, the dildo fucked my mouth, I immediately sucked on the tip of it, running my tongue around it, as it went in further I licked along the shaft, wrapping my cheeks around it.

"Very well done Ma`am, this will continue for a year the only breaks will be for eating, washing and sleeping, your pee-bag is only half full so fine there" She unhooked the bag from me and placed it to my left so I could watch it fill. Meanwhile Julia brought over a monitor and cam.

"All plugged in for when we see Jim tonight you can watch"

They left me to it, my bottom took a right seeing to, it made my juices flow like never before, my mouth was at it non stop, then suddenly a spurt of warm porridge shot into my mouth, I did not swallow it straight away, but let it flow around my mouth, licking my lips so that if it was someones cum he could see me enjoying it. My eyes were closed and I was hard at work when someone came in changed my bag and left. The next interruption was to set up a cam so that i could see my bottom being fucked, they left without saying a word.

I watched the dildo exit and enter me over and over again, my pussy throbbed, my tits ached, my hands could only grasp the sides of the box on which I lay.

It took a while my mouth grew wary I could no longer suck with such vigour, I had to slow and watch my bottom, I continued to drink anything that came out of the dildo.

The monitor picture changed on came the maid laying on my bed with my husband, Julia had the cam and was filming the two of them hugging and kissing, she got a close up of my husbands dick entering The maid, more juice flowed from me, when they were done, they rested in each others arms and after a while Jim had Julia whilst I watched.

The three lay in bed together with Jim in the middle, all three looked into the camera and smiled at me. My pussy throbbed I tried once again to force it closed but that was not possible. Off went the camera and my bottom being fucked returned. I soon grew tired and needed sleep, but no one came to rescue me.

My mouth could no longer move, my butt ached and on came the camera again.

The maid spoke up "As you do not have the will to do this, we can only assume you have no wish to make Jim happy, the three of us have decided to give you one of three options"

My heart sank.

"First option, you will be fully trained as a staff member, you will not be paid but you will get bed and board. Second option, we sell you on the black market to the highest bidder into the sex trade. Third option, you will remain down there forever with only your dildos to keep you company. You have three hours to decide"

"Of course first option" I thought as my mind raced" I tried to reply but the dildo did not allow me to get out a coherent word.

The moniter switched back to my butt, my pussy was now banging, the two girls turned up a while later with papers.

Julia spoke up "We need your signature in four places"

She passed me the pen I threw it away, she picked it up "Last chance to sign if not it is the black market tomorrow, then it need not matter if you sign or not"

I grabbed the pen and signed where she pointed to.

A harsh smack on my butt and "Good girl"

"What no Ma`am?" I thought to myself.

"Do you know which of the three option you wish for?"

I put my finger out saying "Option one"

"Fair enough your tuition starts in twenty four hours time, and no matter what you still cannot orgasm"

They left me to it, an hour or so later my mouth was so tired from sucking in a lot of the porridge it dribbled down the slope of the wedge, and could no longer fight what was in my butt.

What seemed ages the monitor flickers over to Jim who was giving Julia a seeing to. I sobbed, as I was forced to watch them, now it did not look like she was being fucked as a bit on the side but rather there seemed to be a lot of love between them. They kissed each other lovingly, Jim looked into the cam said to me "She is far better than you in bed and so is the maid, we will still see each other when you serve me at the table. You did this to yourself now you must live with the consequences, you have one year to learn how to have better sex, if not your time will be extended, a short while later the pair of them were standing over me.

Out came the dildos, untied, on to the wedge a load of silverware.

"You have polish, you have cutlery, now start polishing them, make each of them shine with no blemishes, once done you can sleep.

I was so exhausted but I got on with the job, it took ages, once finished I was relieved of the knives, forks, spoons and tied back into place.

Some time later someone came in, I could not see her face but I knew it was a her as she was naked.

She sat on the floor in front of me with a mask on.

"You bitch, you are taking my job, I only work so that my parents who are both ill get something to eat. Polishing cutlery is a high end job here, the next step is creation of the tables to eat for visitors and best job is serving, I had to work my way up to where I am now. You are going to tell them that you prefer to start at the bottom rung, sweeping and cleaning floors, unlocking toilets"

She ran a finger over my face up to my forehead pushing my hair back into place. "I always thought of you being very beautiful and I was right, you are. She got up went to the door picked up something which she showed me, a flogger.

"I am now going to give you a small demonstration of the pain you will be in tomorrow if you do not do as I say"

"I will do it, I will tell them!"

"I know you will but I a here to make certain"

With that she started to flog my back, I cried and shouted, but no one except this bitch could hear me, she started on my butt, every so often the flogger got caught up with the arm of the machine, she gave my butt a right beating, I tried to reach round and protect my butt but could only just reach past my hips. She turned to the under sides of my feet used a paddle on them, harsh swipes, my feet turned away from her but not for long, she grabbed each foot and smacked them hard, I could but cry, she came round to my front.

"Now, once you are upstairs you will curtsy to me, you will give me a daily massage. I will be back tomorrow if you have not complied with my orders"

She left the room.

I lay resting till I was untied by Julia and shown my bedroom, a small cage which was around two feet high, six foot long three feet across, only one item inside a mattress. I had to step in, lay down, the metal roof of the cage was lowered and locked, I looked out through the bars, she knelt by my side gave me a drink through a straw, whilst I drank she wiped my bottom down through the bars, gave it a hard slap and left switching off most of the lights as she went.

"We are off to sleep with Jim, you no longer get to watch us, tomorrow your training starts properly"

I lay on my front as it was not easy to turn over looking out across what was now a dimly lit room, I struggled to get my hands over to my butt but managed I held my buttocks, cupped my anal area, tried to grind my pussy into the mattress, I did get to slip onto my right side arched my back, place my hands between my legs, but after much effort I realised I was not going to be able to satisfy my needs.

I awoke many hours later to find the cage roof still locked, I lay back and waited, I did however notice a mirror that had not been there last night. It was aimed towards my lower half, I rolled over lay on my front so I could see my bottom, from what was visible it looked in good shape, rolled over to face the mirror and could make out the cover over my pussy area that made me arch my back again hiding the contraption between my legs, I could feel the juice oozing out of me, I ran my hand over my waist and up to my breasts, I squeezed on them gently waited till the maid came in.

With her a baby bath towels, water, soap. She unlocked the cage, helped me to my feet, place the bath next to me "Please step in" I did so, she tipped water over me, with the help of a sponge soaped me up, as she got to my bag area she remarked "Your juice has separated from your urine, you must be so horny right now, there is so much juice" Then with a small cup of warm water I was rinsed off.

Standing in place I was fed till I could eat no more, lots to drink including alcohol, I was ushered to the loo given twenty minutes before my butt was washed again.

I put my arm up wishing to speak.

"No talking now unless it is an emergency"

I kept quiet.

Julia turned up took me back to the wedge.

Tied down dildos in place "As Jim fucks us with a condom on we have kept his cum in a freezer, it was all placed in two large bags, that will be tied over your dildos above your butt and head, a small hole in the base of the bags will ensure it will drip onto the dildos and enter you"

The bags were tied to two of the many rafters a hole created in each bag. I felt the first drip of cum hit between my butt cheeks which trickled downwards to the dildo, my pussy ragged as the dildo dragged in the cool cum, with that they left me to it. The parting remark "Do not spit out his cum, drink it all" Not long after I could taste his cum in my mouth. I squeezed down hard on my tubing, each time I felt a drop hit the dildo I opened my mouth wider and moved forward in order to take in his cum, I knew they would be annoyed if I let any go.

Sometime later that naked girl returned, this time I could see her clearly. She looked around thirty, but was only four eight maybe nine in height, she was pretty, and her jet black hair, dark eyebrows made her look very strict. In her right hand an electric saw her left hand a pencil.

"Did you talk to them?"

I shook my head "No"

"I do not care, you did not chat with them but I did tell you what will happen if you did not comply with my wishes.

First she spat on the dildo that went into my mouth, forcing me to drink in her spit after that she unstrapped my top strap.

"You had better hold yourself up whilst I work"

I placed my hands on the wedge and pulled upwards, my tits now free of the matt below me. She drew to rings at approximately where my breasts normally lay, plugged in the saw to a socket in one of the walls and cut two round holes in the wedge. One by one the two bits of rounded wood fell to the floor beneath me. I was forced back down, my tits now dangled free which was a relief, the strap was replaced, the saw put aside.

She crawled under the wedge she placed each hand on my nipples, and squeezed them between her fingers till I screamed, she slapped each of my tits many times over, I could only continuing sucking on the dildo and scream a lot. On came clothing pegs each one snapped into place, more screaming, it hurt even more when she took them off.

Up she got, took ahold of her flogger and with upward swing hit my breasts. Then it was the turn of my butt, she gave that a beating like I have never had before.

I screamed as she started to tug on each toe then using her wooden spoon to hit them with, I tried to curl my feet towards each other she just pulled them apart and gave them a right spanking. Back to my breasts another solid squeeze she got up

"Tomorrow will be far worse, best talk to them, I will change your dildo in your butt with one that has tiny spikes to them" I was left alone sobbing.

Julia returned a while later, she smiled when she saw the almost two empty bags, I raised my hand.

"Yes?"

"I need to make certain that when I start my work that I start at the bottom rung and that I clean floors, toilets etc?"

"Of course you will, maybe even further down the ladder then that"

She changed each bag above my head, emptied my pee bag, checked that I had swallowed all that had been dripped onto the dildo in my mouth. She wiped me down, picked up the flogger and gave my butt a going over.

"Your bottom will be ready for good hard sex within a month till then the training will continue, meanwhile you hadf best continue sucking on the dildo. A special dildo is currently being created, it has pressure points, if not sucked on or tongued hard enough a small computer inside will record your non compliance, for that you will suffer. A note to add, we have decided no longer allow you to be an onlooker whilst we make love, see you tomorrow once twenty four hours are up"

She left me turning out the lights as she went, I cried a little but kept my mind on the sucking and making certain the cum was not wasted.

The girl returned with a large bag "You have done very well, my job is no longer on the line, but you gave me an awful shock just for that you are going to feel my wrath"

I tugged against my bonds in desperation.

Out of her back a long cane, she went round my rear gave my bottom ten of the best, I tried to scream but the dildo got in the way it came out as a whimper. Next up nipple clamps, she let them snap onto each nipple, that brought a tear to my eye, she smacked each tit as hard as she could, got up looked into my eyes "Leave my job alone bitch"

I was left alone in the dark the rest of the night with the pumps going by the time the maid returned I was exhausted.

Helped off the wedge I was washed, dried and oiled, around my head a strap with butt plug attached which was placed in my mouth, tied and locked behind my neck. She eased out the tubes between my legs all except one, the one that went into my bladder, my pussy felt so relieved, it could almost close. I was laid in the cage legs parted my pussy and bottom powerded on came nappies. Nappies to me were still better than all those tubes. She cuffed my hands behind my back, a leather belt with lock around my waist my cuffs tied to the belt.

Out went the lights she left me to it. I struggled for a while in an attempt to get my hands to my pussy but that was not happening, I tired and soon fell asleep.

Woken next morning the pair of the standing over me, unlocked the cage, both ran their hands over the side of my body, Julia placed a finger under my chin, I looked up at her my eyes begging for mercy, she smiled whilst the maid kissed my bottom, Julia touched her knickers over her pussy area obviously getting off on my situation, her fingers were wet when she placed them on my tits and dried them off.

"We had a great time with Jim last night, he fucked us both twice, he said "As you two are keeping me happy, I have no use for my wife, do continue training her"

I was very dismayed, I could not reply as the plug was still tied up inside my mouth so I was forced to allow them continuing groping me. The maid checked under my nappies "She is soaking, and not all of it is pee" That comment made me arch my back, they toyed with me for a while showing me a lot of love before helping me stand.

Into the baby bath I stepped, thankfully they relieved me of my nappies, placed a plug into the tube so that pee did not leak out.They both soaped me up using glove shaped flannels, they made certain I was clean between my legs, rinsed off , each took up a bottle of oil and oiled every part of my body. They both washed their hands and on came a pair of tight fitting thongs, the tube tucked between my buttocks.

The maid tied a ribbon around my neck my cuffs unlocked, as was my mouthguard, Julia forced my mouth open and checked my teeth, I was led to a sink where she brushed them then helped me rinse out. Meanwhile unnoticed to me the maid had brought in my breakfast in a bowl that she placed on the floor.

"You may now eat, you have precisely two minutes"

I dropped to my knees I had to use my fingers to pick up the rice and meat in order to place the food in my mouth, I downed most of it before "Time is up"

Julia held a glass of juice whilst I drank, another rinse out at the sink and into my mouth went the plug. Off came the ribbon only to be replaced by a thick leather collar, it was buckled up at the rear of my neck and tightened then locked. I looked at them both my eyes glaring at them, they both laughed. Hitched to my left side a saline bag the tube placed into it after being unplugged. Julia hooked a lead to my collar "Come along now!"

"But I am almost naked" I thought coving up my breasts with my arms.

"Do not do that again! You will remain this way till trained, and yes every other servant and every relation that comes over will see you, my pussy raced, I knew they could see my dampened knickers because the maid remarked "She is already wet"

Up the stairs I was led into my large hallway where I was given a mop and bucket.

"The floor is to be washed dried then waxed with two coats. If this is not done to our satisfaction within two hours you will be flogged just like any other servant, best get on with it"

I got down to what was very grueling work, lots of servants came by, many whistled, they all laughed, some stood around commenting. One of the servants said out loud "She is enjoying this her pussy is wet, look at her knickers"

I was on my hands and knees scrubbing, my knickers were definitely getting wetter I was so turned on right now.

The floor washed and dried, Julia brought me the wax and a few cloths "Thirty minutes left"

I did my best I was most of the way through it till the time ran out.

The maid kept me on my hands and knees stood over my head whilst many others watched on.

"Butt in the air"

I did as told, my pussy throbbing, she took a firm grasp of my neck with her legs pulled down my knickers, my hands immediately went to my pussy in order to cover it up, she firmly pulled my hands away and held them tight in her left hand, her right hand gave my bottom many resounding smacks, I sobbed mostly due to ther humiliation, the crowd cheered her on. Julia took up the flogger proceeded to spank my butt and pussy I did my best not to cry.

Once punishment was over it was back to work, it seems that the stairs carpet needed cleaning with a dustpan and brush, Jim passed me I looked up hoping for a way out.

He slapped my butt "Keep up the good work"

All day I was at it, when the stairs were done I was expected to collect everyone's dirty washing, separate colors from the whites and stick them into the machine, hang it all up to dry on the radiators. Julia taught me how to iron and fold shirts, underwear, towels etc, I had worked eighteen hours before my bedtime, once again given food in a bowl on the floor

I was washed, oiled up, my knickers changed, teeth brushed and put to bed with hands handcuffed behind me, I slept very well.

The next day, I was woken early after my cleaning and eating I was led upstairs to the stables I was forced to muck out the area put clean straw down for the horses. As I worked they watched me along with many other people. The lawns needed mowing and even though we had mowers with seats I was given a push along grass cutter. That was very tough work, I was whipped several times that day, by the time I had finished that off it was dark out, but before bed the hallway needed cleaning again.

It seemed my jobs were now part of my life, obey all orders, work hard, and I was getting used to it. One day my two brothers visited at first they were shocked but soon came around to the idea of me being a servant. Added to my work was shoe cleaning which both my brothers took great delight in handing me their foot wear.

The first six months flew by I was kept busy eighteen hours of each day. I was one day ushered into the rear of the kitchen, a large room filled with lots of our silverware. Sitting on a high chair was the woman who had given me some real pain in the past.

Julia spoke to me.........

"You will now be taught how to clean our silver, this lady will teach you, she has full permission to spank you when she feels the need arises, you had best behave. By the way, you will no longer be seeing the maid and myself, we now tend to mix in higher circles. As you are a lowly servant you must learn to take orders from other higher up the rung servants"

My heart raced, my pussy was so wet, she blew me a kiss and left.

"Now bitch, there is much work to do, every time you get it wrong you will be punished. I can see your pussy has no longer a covering, I can tell from that wet patch on your knickers. If you look over to that corner" She said pointing "You can see two holes in the floor next to each other. When I say "Punishment" you will step into the holes so that I do not need to reach up, each hole two feet deep. A note to add, you will never look directly into my face, you must learn to behave like this to all your betters"

I looked down to the ground, she took me by the hand over to the table sat me down opposite her chair "Now start polishing"

I squeezed my legs together as more juice spilled out of me.

I finished the first knife and placed it down using a hankie not to get my fingerprints on them she picked up the knife aimed it at the light. "Can you see the tiny spot you have left?"

I looked and nodded "Yes"

"Good, punishment!"

I remained looking down, got up walked over to the holes, stepped into them, my knees at almost floor level.

"Bend forward and hold onto the wall this is going to hurt"

I took a deep breath as she tugged on my knickers till they reached the floor, she reached under me and held my pussy in her hands then squeezed my lips together. From her pocket a dreaded wooden spoon. She took aim and with upward strokes she smacked my pussy hard, I screamed which was a little muffled due to the plug in my mouth.

"It was only a minor error so I will leave it at ten of the best. Tears streamed down my face as she continued beating my pussy, when she was done......
"You may now pull your knickers up and get back to work"

Up my knickers came, pulled myself out of the holes and back to the table I went continued working with a very irritated pussy.

"I know you are the wife of the gentleman who owns this place, not sure how you got down here, not sure I care. You will learn to do things my way, I saw your clit and I will be delighted hurting it as soon as possible, if you are thinking of beating me up as I am so much shorter than you, stop right there, I only need press the button on my remote and you will be hauled away by other over protective servants that like me. You will just have to learn to obey my orders"

I listened to this getting wetter and wetter.

"If I catch you touching your filthy pussy I will hit the button, I really do not worry if you feel horny or not"

More juice, my pussy still smarting from the abuse it got thirty minutes back.

"After several forks and spoons later a silver plate, I did a good job on the cutlery, but on the plate I left one finger mark, I noticed it as she picked it up.

"Punishment!!" She screamed.

Back over to the corner I went, feet into holes, leant up against the wall, butt out so pussy was in easy reach, she pulled my knickers down I wept as she laid into me, given twenty of the best that was not good enough, two fingers and a thumb searched for my clit, found it I shook my head she squeezed down on my clit between her finger nails, I screamed she dug deeper, I nearly passed out.

When she was done she walked away saying "Back to work"

My pussy was in so much pain, pulled my knickers up, sat back on my chair and got to polishing, when that had ended she took me out to the gardens "Time to start digging up weeds"

Well away from the house I was handed knee-pads and a trowel she stood over me with a whip in her hand, when I was not moving fast enough for her liking she used the whip on my back and butt. It started raining heavily she put on a plastic mack I got rained upon and had to continue with my endeavours.

"Butt in the air at all times so I can get easy access to it"

With water pouring down me I continued, the beatings righened down on me for some very strange reason my pussy was raging. Food and water were brought out to us, the woman got a folding chair, she sat down and ate whilst I was forced to eat out of as bowl on the ground slowly filling with water.

Back to work, she sat whipping me whilst I dug after a long while she said "Turn around I wish to see your pussy"

I turned on all fours then knelt with my legs apart she stared at it.

"You will need to be shaved between your legs, servants below my rank have bald pussys. And just so that you know for future, if I ask you to show me your pussy I expect hands behind your neck fingers locked together, butt and tits out, legs apart"

She gripped her whip and lashed out at me tummy area eight times that made me sob.