relationship locked

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
understrictrule
Sex: Female

relationship locked

Post by understrictrule »

Just curious how many men here reading think or want their woman locked to complete the relationship?
The reason I am asking is due to an ongoing relationship via computer I have had with a man who
only wants a relationship with a woman locked. I had an interest before chatting with him in chastity--however,
now after years of chatting over the same topics and (yes, i admit it) masturbating to many of our conversations,
I wonder if I can even consider a relationship without the necessity of being locked.

Do any men agree a real power dynamic is best achieved with the woman locked?
and do women agree that after a certain point of thinking and talking--it becomes imperative to be locked?

Right now, (and yes I am single, but in my 60s)I can't imagine any relationship working without this as the foundation.
understrictrule

Re: relationship locked

Wow ... 29 views and no replies!?? I was really hoping to generate some conversation here about locked women.
Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

Post by Admin »

understrictrule wrote:Just curious how many men here reading think or want their woman locked to complete the relationship?
I can not say that it is required but it would be preferred as it could help tying the ties a little bit closer and tighter. Something that is discussed in this post viewtopic.php?f=4&t=92#p283.
understrictrule wrote:Wow ... 29 views and no replies!??
This forum is unfortunately not as active that one would wish. Female chastity seem to be a subject that is not being discussed much.
understrictrule

Thanks.. I had already read those articles and have chatted a tiny bit with Robert. I just enjoy any sort of conversation with anyone who enjoys talking about this. I know it is getting late to hope to find what I'd like to have but oh well hope is a good thing.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

understrictrule wrote:after years of chatting over the same topics and (yes, i admit it) masturbating to many of our conversations,
If I am allowed to ask. What is it that attracts you to it and what in particular is it that turns you on:
  • 1. The thought of being locked in a chastity belt that turns you on in it self, a sort of fetish for wearing steel panties if you like.
    2: The thought of someone you love keeping you locked and secure.
    3: A combination of the two.
    4: Something else.
Please feel free to tell us more about your feelings for chastity belts and their use. How do you imagine it would feel to wear one, that is if you have never worn one. If you did wear one then please let us know how it felt and how it affected you. How did you react the first time you came in any sort of contact with a chastity belt?
understrictrule wrote:I just enjoy any sort of conversation with anyone who enjoys talking about this.
That I can fully understand. It is not common to find someone to discuss these things with, not even in these times of global communications, facebooks and the like. This forum is an attempt to offer a place for such conversations to take place.
understrictrule

You asked:
If I am allowed to ask. What is it that attracts you to it and what in particular is it that turns you on:

1. The thought of being locked in a chastity belt that turns you on in it self, a sort of fetish for wearing steel panties if you like.
2: The thought of someone you love keeping you locked and secure.
3: A combination of the two.
4: Something else.
The answer to this question is simply about control, I desire to be controlled in this way as I believe it is the true measure of submission and ownership.
I also desire to see these additional aspects of my personality :
1) Can I keep the agreement made without trying to manipulate the KH?
2) How will this affect my submission and will it increase? (I believe it will)
3) Is the KH strong enough to actually continue even when I try to manipulate the situation?
4) Does giving the KH control over your pleasure actually increase your willingness to cooperate?
5) Do all of these things increase the bond between the KH and the wearer?

So the seriously short answer is about control. I want to be controlled in a negotiated arranged way & held to the agreement. I imagine for the KH there is another set of criteria driving the experience, but for me this is what excites me. The ultimate absoluteness of not being in control as someone else has the power via the key.

Then you wrote:
Please feel free to tell us more about your feelings for chastity belts and their use. How do you imagine it would feel to wear one, that is if you have never worn one. If you did wear one then please let us know how it felt and how it affected you. How did you react the first time you came in any sort of contact with a chastity belt?

My feelings for wearing a CB have only increased over the years. I have worn one that was handmade but it wasn't very well made and it cut into my legs a lot. I held the keys and I would wear it for short times, sometimes giving the keys to a date or other person I was interested in. After all these years of being interested in CB I have only found this one person who shares the same intensity for locking another as me..and we have never met, but only talked at length.

I do not know how it would work over a long term and that is probably what I want to know. I should probably get a Tollyboy which would fit well, but I am much heavier (about 50lbs) more than I want to be and I don't want to invest that much money and then lose weight. I use the weight as an excuse, I believe as a way to postpone the reality. I don't want to buy a knockoff as I know I will be disappointed as in the past. Yet, I truly need to be wearing. I do like to masturbate and of course the CB would limit this. So it scares me a bit; as I know once the trial period is over and it is established I can wear for long times; I should give the keys permanently to a KH. It is an exciting and frightening prospect at the same time.

I don't mind exploring any of these ideas further so if there is more conversation here...good thing for everyone, right?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

understrictrule wrote:I believe it is the true measure of submission and ownership.
That sounds very much like my conviction on the subject. Giving control of your sex over to someone else is a very strong sign of submission. Not always in the strict master slave sense but also in an emotional sense. Loving someone always causes you to be enslaved by him/her in a way, with or without a chastity belt. The chastity belt can and will strengthen this even further.
understrictrule wrote:I also desire to see these additional aspects of my personality :
Using a chastity belt as a probe into your inner self. Very easy and very powerful. I think that most people wearing a chastity belt for some time will learn a lot about themselves that they did not know before. Only by knowing and loving yourself can you ever really love someone else, wise words that are neglected by so many. Most people try to build a personality with the help of external things, such as fashions, toys and other more or less worthless pieces of property. This leaves an empty shell overburdened by a fake overbuilt facade. To build a solid house you first need a solid foundation, for that you need to dig. Digging into yourself with the help of a chastity belt is a brilliant way to get some answers on who you really are deep within.
understrictrule wrote:So the seriously short answer is about control. I want to be controlled in a negotiated arranged way & held to the agreement.
The way to freedom is through loss of control in a controlled and negotiated fashion. Being forced to do what you want deep inside but can not let yourself do without external force is liberation from your own chains of slavery.
understrictrule wrote:I have worn one that was handmade but it wasn't very well made and it cut into my legs a lot.
Chastity belts should be safe, comfortable and locked. Lacking any of those three makes it useless for anything other than play. But if that poorly made belt opened some doors in you that you did not know of before trying it on then it was probably worth it anyway. How did you get into possession of the belt?
understrictrule wrote:I held the keys and I would wear it for short times, sometimes giving the keys to a date or other person I was interested in.
If only they would have understood the true value of that key. Some keys are so much more than keys.
understrictrule wrote:After all these years of being interested in CB I have only found this one person who shares the same intensity for locking another as me..and we have never met, but only talked at length.
Arrange a meting with him and see if there is chemistry between you.
understrictrule wrote:I am much heavier (about 50lbs) more than I want to be and I don't want to invest that much money and then lose weight.
That makes sense but what if the keyholder wants you to wear those extra pounds?
understrictrule wrote: So it scares me a bit; as I know once the trial period is over and it is established I can wear for long times; I should give the keys permanently to a KH. It is an exciting and frightening prospect at the same time.
It is scary because you are exposing your true self not only to the keyholder but also to yourself. You crave to be locked and denied, your fantasize and dream about it. You even write here about it. But admitting it for real is a scary prospect. It would no longer be a fantasy, it would be reality and it would be a roller-coaster ride of emotions. And you surely know that the reality will be a lot different than your fantasies.
understrictrule wrote:I don't mind exploring any of these ideas further so if there is more conversation here...good thing for everyone, right?
Yes, absolutely. The more you share with us the better. I and I am sure a lot of other readers would love to read more about you and your background. No harm can be done as long as you remain anonymous and protect your privacy. I welcome other readers to take part in this as well as all the other threads.
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

My own interest was (Due to age and complications I am no longer sexual.) entirely practical: If I was going to take a holy vow to make a woman my sole source of sexual comfort in life, it would be very much against my interest if she were fundamentally disinclined to intercourse. When my late second fiancee's father, an OB/GYN, compared conventional ways of raising girls to be celibate before marriage and virgins on their wedding night, to (the psychic "equivalent" of, or a reasonable analogy for) "female 'circumcision'" he did not need to draw a picture to make that understood to me. ("Female 'circumcision'" and forcible rape are both hateful to me for the same reason for both: Each one puts a woman off intercourse.)
Attachments
Psychic Circumcision - Dilemma.rtf
(10.29 KiB) Downloaded 410 times
bemyprize

Post by bemyprize »

My interest in chastity came from my rather intense fundamentalist upbringing. (for friends and others think of the old "footloose" movie from the United states)

Most of the girls I dated where a product of this same upbringing. I frankly found it delightful to arouse them and not "go to far". After discovering BDSM and the TPE side of the life, I found myself enjoying the taboo of taking a womans sexuality.

I crave the power over her, molding her to strive to please without using her 'feminine wiles". I enjoy the heightened sensuality that she exhibits and the longing and humiliation she feels.

I have also found that with the right woman, linking these feelings with her desire to obey, you can "train' her to cum on command. This leads to all sorts of wonderful situations, while standing in line at the supermarket etc. That is at least my side of the coin. I DEEPLY enjoyed listening to some of the female posters comments. I look forward to hearing from those who share similar interests.

Michael
Falcon1953

Post by Falcon1953 »

When I read the last post above, it made me aware of my own feelings of at least one reason I too so enjoy the control of a woman's sexual ways. (I crave the power over her, molding her to strive to please without using her 'feminine wiles". I enjoy the heightened sensuality that she exhibits and the longing and humiliation she feels.)
This has been the most formidable tool for women throughout the ages and so many men have fallen over a woman's charms. When this tool is removed, I believe the real woman (and her reasons for wanting whatever she wants) shines through. She has effectively been stripped of her power over men and must then resort to the naked truth.
Of course there is also the intensified sexual need that is so common with T&D.
Throughout my entire life, I have sought trust from those around me. I have tried to be the kind of man that naturally garners that trust and been reasonably successful. Trust is very important in any relationship, but even more to the forefront in D/s & particularly where a steel prison is locked around ones body. At present I have a long distance relationship with a young woman who has agreed to a release of one hour once each month. It would be so much better if this were not long distance & I were close enough to supervise in person regularly. There is also the training to orgasm upon command too.

Thank you all for allowing me to ramble - Falcon