Servants! Part 3

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Servants! Part 3

Post by Pat24 »

"Now back to work, do not forget to keep that butt in the air"

She continued to whip me as I got more and more tired, I took a moment to rest and was whipped for that.

"You have only five months left in that time I will keep teaching you how to be a servant. I realize you could take me down anytime you wished to, if you hit me it would probably put me in hospital but I warn you, touching me without my permission will land you in your basement for up to ten years the only company you will have is your sex and spanking machines, you will obey and like my commands"

I listened as she rabbited on every so often feeling the lash of her whip each one stung like mad. Day grew into night, food was brought out and for her a flashlight, my mouth piece taken off and replaced after I ate, drank as much as I could, and back to digging, I pulled each weed out I placed it to my left as I moved right.

"Work harder or those knee pads come off"

I upped my game, on occasion she got off her stool came over to me used the wooden spoon on my pussy, I wanted to rip her head off but dared not. She shone her light on the ground which I had to work on, in the distance I could see the house go dark as folks went to bed. When she grew tired and said "I need my sleep" She got up took my trowel walked about one hundred yards from me, made a small hole in the ground, walked forward several steps made another hole, gave me my took back.

"I expect this area to be cleaned off undergrowth by the time I return, If you are done before that you may go sleep in the stables. Do not forget we have cameras on you at all times, touch your pussy and ten years in the basement with only your friend sex machines to keep you company. In the stables you will find water and soap to clean yourself, not your pussy, you leave that alone, you will find food, straw and several blankets, you can go to sleep but finnish the area first. If not done by the time I get back you will continue working till I go to bed next time. As for Jim...."

She pulled out her phone, kept it hidden from the rain under her coat made a phone call. I could hear Jim on loudspeaker.

"Please use the camera so she can see what I am doing"

The lady set up the camera and placed the phone within my sight, I could see Jim in bed with the maid and Julia, he was currently giving Julia a seeing too, I sobbed my pussy throbbed. The maid looked into the phone "I am up next, my pussy needs satisfying too" She ran her hands over Jims butt as he fucked Julia, she focused the camera between Jim and Julia so that I could see Jims dick slide in and out of her, I felt the juice ooze out of me.

"She has to go back to work now, you three enjoy yourselves"

She felt between my legs.

"Her pussy is pouring juice so obviously enjoying this"

I was allowed to watch till Jim orgasmed together with Julia, off went the phone, she got up and left me to it, the only light now was the little I was getting from the porch light of the house and a half moon. I started counting seconds as I worked, three hours later I could finally see the end, as I got towards the last small patch someone came up behind me, I had no idea if the person was going to force me to have sex or just curious, turned out neither, I was flogged and had no idea who was doing this to me, when they were done the person walked away leaving me sobbing. I was now at the end, last weed dug up, I got up slowly as my body ached trudged back towards the house, took a right and into the stables.

As promised a huge tub of cold water with soap and sponge waited, I cleaned up I could see the camera pointing at me so left me pussy alone, dried myself off and lay down on the straw coving myself up,I fell asleep.

I woke up due to a full tummy, the bag was filled as was the tube leading to it, the girl all four foot of her entered, I pointed to my bag she nodded, ordered me up, and off we went to an outdoor loo so I could empty out, that was a relief. I noticed it of the corner of my eye two girls and a man watching me, stable hands, I looked away quickly feeling very embarrassed.

"Stand to attention!"

I did so, quickly, hands fingers interlocked behind my neck, butt and tits out, feet two food apart.

A quick wash of my pussy then oil dabbed on it.

"Yes, I do not like this, that wanton pussy is hiding under a bush, it will be taken off today"

A tear ran down my cheek, that area of me had always been in pristine condition as my maid had looked after it for so many years, my mouth piece taken out and replaced once I had eaton, back to work.

She placed on my ankles a set of shackles which meant my feet could not be more than one and a half feet apart, they had fur inside which so that my skin would not be irritated by metal.

"Turn around show me your butt"

I slowly manouverd round, arched my back so my butt stuck out, she fondled it.

"Seems that your punishment from yesterday has left no marks, that is good because you will be getting more of it today"

She kissed each of my butt cheeks, holding onto my hips, my breathing grew heavier, she ran her face cheek over my bottom, her hands moved to under my cheeks slowly raised my cheeks then let them go, I moaned, she slapped the top of my thigh.

"Quiet please"

She took a pretend bite of my right cheek, I felt her teeth dig a little and let go, her hand slipped between my legs first used two fingers to rub on my anal area, my eyes closed my hands turned to fists, she moved on cupping my pussy, she pulled at my hair with two fingers.

"Yup this must go, bend forward a little so I can get a good look"

I bent forward.

"Beautiful lips, lovely pussy, this has been attended to over many years"

With that she slapped it several times, I could hear the three of them laughing in the background whilst she continued to abuse me.

She took ahold of my clit started to squeeze at first gently....

"So you promise to work hard today?"

I nodded vigorously.

Her fingers pressed down harder.

"Do you promise to obey all my orders?"

Her nails started to sink into me, I nodded "yes" again.

She let go, hooked the chain to my collar placed the dildo back in my mouth strapped in place off we went, I could not walk too fast due to the bracelets around my ankles I could only desperately try to keep up with her.

"Pick up all your weeds from yesterday place them in a pile, with the same trowel you will dig farrowes"

I got to work throwing the weeds I picked up into a ever growing pile, she continued to whip me continuously.

"Two hundred square meters has been done, now start on the farrows, tomorrow you will be placing in tomato plants"

I worked hard, julia came along with three bags which she placed next to the woman, she smiled at me, knelt down by my side whispered "We had a wonderful time with Jim last night, he is so good in bed, my pussy is so satisfied as I orgasmed three times" She got up and departed.

After several hours work, Julia was back with a bucket of warm water and soap. She placed it down and skipped away.

"Over here now!"

I got up and as quickly as the shackles would allow I came over to my short torturer.

She unlocked my shackles.

"Attention!"

I stood to attention, from one of the bags a sponge, she dipped it in the water squeezed water just above my pussy watched it trickle down, on came soap, lathered my pussy up using her hands and the sponge, then rinsed me off, dried between my legs.

Shaving foam was next, tears rolled down my face, foam poured onto her right hand slapped the foam onto my pussy and rubbed it in. Next up a razor, I looked at her, she grinned.

"You are going to feel like a servant now missy, everyone should be able to see your proud wet pussy, she started to shave me of course I did not move a muscle even though my pussy pounded.

First the razor was run sideways along the top of my bush we could both hear the scraping of razor against hair, then downwards on each side, she did this action several times over till she was satisfied there was no hair left my triangular shaped pubic hair was gone, the razor went between my legs and continued till my pussy had no foam or hair left on it, she patted my pussy ran her hands over it making sure it was smooth, this process made a little more difficult as the tube got in her way.

Pussy soaped up again then rinsed off, on came the oil. She was done, on came the shackles. Out of bag a mirror she showed me her handy work, I sobbed, she laughed

"Back to work, pussy will be shaved once a day, lowly servants do not have the privilege of hair around the pubic area"

I really wanted to curl up and cover myself but did not dare, on with my toils, the whipping did not stop. The maid and julia came out to see me.

"Both commented on my hairless pussy, I was stood to attention whilst they examined it.

Julia spoke up. "We have a pair of see-through knickers in one of the bags and a six inch silver dildo, it should be placed in her pussy with the end resting on the knickers"

The woman smiled and "Yes, great idea, this will be done"

The pair of them walked away, I was ordered to attention, the shackles off, knickers on half way, up my thighs, pussy oiled dildo gently pushed in which made me open my mouth wide, she held it in place with one hand pulled my thongs up with other hand, till the dildo rested in place. She once again showed me my pussy in the mirror, you could easily see that I was hairless and had an object hanging out of me.

I sobbed as I went back to work, I was worked well into the night again, once I started to rest my pussy began throbbing. I spent a restless night till I was woken, this morning before my complete wash knickers down, dildo slipped out smoothly pussy shaved, time to eat, dildos placed back inside me, knickers on back to my grafting

I spent the day planting tomato plants and being whipped. I was done before sundown.

I tidied up and off we went into the house, all the men and many women noticed my pussy area, humiliated is not the word, they stood around chuckling, we reached the dining room.

"You will now learn how to kneel, walk, stand to attention but first you will be serving Jim and company their dinner as they wait for you in bed"

In came three women each holding a large tray full of food. They left I was ordered to pick up the first tray, led upstairs by the lead into what used to be my bedroom.

Jim and the two girls were resting on the bed each with pillows helping them sit up, I was to lay the tray down at the base of the bed help Jim prop his pillow up so he could eat, I did just that and brought over his tray, they all giggled, Julia squeezed my butt, I was so embarrassed.

Back down I went to bring the maids her food which I presented to her with a curtsy, once Julia`s dinner was served I was ordered to kneel by the side of the bed, hands on my thighs, palms facing upwards, legs apart, chest out, look downwards between my legs. They all ate chatting happily amongst themselves.

They finished up eating, the woman ordered me to take the trays and place them next to the door kneel on the chair next to the table, butt high in the air, my pussy raced. The woman took up her whip and they had sex watching my butt getting a sound thrashing.

Jim leant to his right and looked down between my legs.

"I see your bush has gone, I also hear servants are not aloud hair between legs, will your hair grow back? I ask because I do not like girls with no hair.

I glanced up at my short friend as I did not have the answer.

She replied "I have used hair remover, it will grow back in around five years"

"Fine, then she can return to my bed when the hair has returned and not until"

I cried the rest of them laughed.

"One thing Sir" Said the woman "Her hair must be shaved each day so it will never grow back, every day I shave her is one day longer on the five original years"

"I can see your point, anyone got a suggestion?"

Julia spoke up "We can either keep her on as a second rate servant, option two put her in the basement bring her food and whip her each day, option three sell her on the black market"

I groaned at the suggestions.

Jim replied "Who is for keeping her as a servant?

The woman's hand went up.

"Who is for leaving her in the basement.

Julias hand went up.

"Who is for selling her off?"

Jims and the maids hands went up.

"Looks like we put you up for auction, I will get an advert out today aimed at people who have dungeons and need slaves"

"No, no, please no"

"Tomorrow we sell her" Jim said "We can make phone calls to several people who I know that will wish to buy her"

My pussy went into overdrive spewing out juice like never before.

He continued "The folks I know will put her to work and fuck her for many hours each day, once she becomes useless to them that normally takes three to four years they dump her in a cell along with other spent servants. So goodbye dear wife of mine enjoy the rest of your life"

He left to make calls, I went for an early supper then put to bed.

Next morning I awoke early started thinking about my future it made my heart race, my pussy throb, in came the maid, she washed then oiled me, she took out the tubes then oiled up my pussy, on came a skimpy pair of knickers a bra and miniskirt.

Collar and lead placed on I was led first to breakfast then to out main dining room. Inside thirty to forty people all waiting to see me.

I cried as one person stood up walked over to me raised my skirt put her hand between me and my knickers felt up my pussy, forcefully spun me around bent me forward raised my skirt again pulled my knickers down so all could see my ass. , pushed my head almost touching my knees ran her fingers over my pussy. She stood me up, facing the crowd relieved me of my bra ran her hands over my tits, she tweaked each nipple making them hard. His fingers roamed round my neck to my mouth and prized my mouth open in order to check my teeth, she seemed pleased so went back to her seat.

The maid started the bidding at twenty thousand pounds, I stood to attention, the bidding continued till I reached the sum of three hundred and fifty thousand "Sold to the man from Bulgaria"

He got up smiling came over towards me with a large black bag, from out of which he took a gas mask, placed it over my head and pumped gas into it, turns out it was sleeping gas, I felt myself collapse and remember nothing more till I woke up in a dark room on a bed tied to the four posters faced down, I sobbed knowing I was in deep trouble.

Someone came into the room, untied my ankles pushed my legs forward so my butt was now facing skywards, on came a blindfold, the person left the room in came another and this time I knew it was a man, he got on the bed behind me I tensed up I knew what was coming.

His dick slid into my pussy I raised my head as far as I could, he started to fuck me, my pussy was enjoying this at last I might get to orgasm, he fucked me slowly for almost five minutes before he quickened up, I orgasmed heavily as he shot his load, I pulled at the ropes as I squirted out juice someone else came in and held me in placed whilst I thrashed about, he pulled out but I kept going someone started spanking my pussy by hand took hold of my clit and squeezed down on it, I orgasmed a second and third time, I think they were going for a forth but I collapsed onto my left side not that it stopped them trying, a dildo into my pussy and I was fucked all over again, the forth time made the muscles in my pussy ach as I slammed down on the object inside me, I was left to rest, all left except the girl holding my head, she untied my hands, I was exhausted.

It took awhile for the lady to relieve me of my blindfold, I grinned as I saw the maid sitting over me.

"Enjoy that did you?"

I nodded "Yes, my pussy feels so much better"

"Well do not worry, Jim had you"

That came as a relief.

"Things can go back to normal now except for one item, I have had permission from Jim that Julia and I can have sex with you when we wish to, if you do not agree to this you are to be placed in the basement till you change your mind"

"No problem there I will happily have sex with both of you, and if you want Jim that too is available"

She smiled and kissed me, helped me off the bed, washed and oiled me got me dressed.

As I walked towards the dining room all the servants were lined up, all were clapping and saying out loud "Well done!"

Jim came over to me gave me a long kiss on the mouth "You were wonderful" He said smiling.

Dear readers, over the next many years that story has been repeated in our house many times, I have had a lot of sex, turns out julia likes whipping women so I have been sternly educated many times.

There are moments when I think back to the months of chastity and wonder wha

t it would be like to do it all over again.