Woman with Questions Interested in Getting into Chastity

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Daturadestruct
Sex: Female

Woman with Questions Interested in Getting into Chastity

Post by Daturadestruct »

Hello!

I am a 21 year old woman interested in buying a chastity belt for myself.

I've been lurking the forums a little to figure out what the recommended beginner belt would be and from what I can tell the general consensus is to start with a Chinese belt to make sure it's the correct hobby before buying something more expensive.

There's tons of Chinese belts out there, what should I be looking for to judge a belt's quality? What about in terms of comfort? I want to try to work myself up into wearing it for long periods of time, so comfort is a must. (Obviously I won't get top of the line comfort with a chinese belt, but the minor variations on the designs I see intrigue me.)

Additionally, has anyone ever had any trouble with packaging being not-so-discrete when ordering chastity belts from China? Are there any companies out there to avoid for that reason? I'm located in the United States and I've heard horror stories so I figured I'd ask if anyone is also from the States.

Thank you in advance! I appreciate it!
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Woman with Questions Interested in Getting into Chastity

Post by Tobbe »

Hi and welcome to BG!

A cheap Chinese belt is not exactly the same as a custom-made measured from reputable manufacturers (My-Steel, Neosteel etc) but a good way to test at a lower cost and also get a good template for a real one. They use thin metal and silicone liner that is not glued to the metal, on all this cheep belts. So do not be disappointed if it will not be exactly as you imagined.

You first need to know if you want anus hole or wire at the back.
Hip or waist model. Most Chinese adjustable are waist, but with some adjustment they can be a hip model.

Many Chinese manufacturers sell a lot of other things and usually the packages are very neutral, and not written "Chastity belt" on the package.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Daturadestruct wrote: 28 Apr 2020, 09:32 There's tons of Chinese belts out there, what should I be looking for to judge a belt's quality? What about in terms of comfort? I want to try to work myself up into wearing it for long periods of time, so comfort is a must. (Obviously I won't get top of the line comfort with a chinese belt, but the minor variations on the designs I see intrigue me.)
I've bought several chastity belts from china at this point. I've never had a problem with packaging, the chinese are actually incredibly conservative about that sort of thing. I can't imagine it would ever be an issue.

As for the belts the first couple of generations of their belts were terrible. The last couple which are copies of fancysteel's designs are not bad. This is our favorite belt: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32830517249.html?
ata

Post by ata »

Now I bought my belt a long time ago and then there were not quite the same options as today.
so I didn't have that option with a China Belt.
But I still think I would go for a Neosteel belt.
To me, Neosteel has some advantages that not others do. The belt itself is in 4 mm steel, there is NOT a silicone band on the edges so you do not need to lubricate with anything so it slides and works with the skin.
Then Neosteel made a belt that sits further down on the body than the regular waist belt .... which to me makes it much more comfortable ....
and then the belt is made for you according to your measurement chart.
Hope you find something you will be really happy with ;-)
Daturadestruct
Sex: Female

Post by Daturadestruct »

I've received my first belt in the mail. I wish I got to see gotsteel's recommendation first though, so I think I might have jumped the gun out of excitement. I ended up ordering from a shop in the US (selling chinese belts) so it got here quick, packaging was discreet, and after some adjustment I'd say it fits well! I settled on a waist model with silicone lining, pretty much what's commonly out there for chinese belts.

I'll work my wallet up to a better model, but for now, I say this works perfectly. Thank you everyone!
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

I should have read this post earlier.

Chinese belts are very good for beginners. I still have mine, more than 6 years after ordered it.

If you want a chastity belt for a daily life basis, you should upgrade it. I recommend a My-Steel waiststyle belt.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Alcina
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Alcina »

gotsteel wrote: 03 May 2020, 03:41
Daturadestruct wrote: 28 Apr 2020, 09:32 There's tons of Chinese belts out there, what should I be looking for to judge a belt's quality? What about in terms of comfort? I want to try to work myself up into wearing it for long periods of time, so comfort is a must. (Obviously I won't get top of the line comfort with a chinese belt, but the minor variations on the designs I see intrigue me.)
I've bought several chastity belts from china at this point. I've never had a problem with packaging, the chinese are actually incredibly conservative about that sort of thing. I can't imagine it would ever be an issue.

As for the belts the first couple of generations of their belts were terrible. The last couple which are copies of fancysteel's designs are not bad. This is our favorite belt: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32830517249.html?
Hi, this is my current usage belt, it's surprisingly weighty too. I get a tiny bit of pinching occasionally where the anal hoop axles via wire to the front plate, but other than that, no complaints. I think I did a sort of review of the belt some time back. I think my next step will be a Mysteel belt at some point soon. I'm still an on and off wearer though..
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Alcina wrote: 27 May 2020, 18:08 Hi, this is my current usage belt, it's surprisingly weighty too.
Seriously heavy duty metal! The quality of those belts is surprising.
Alcina wrote: 27 May 2020, 18:08 I get a tiny bit of pinching occasionally where the anal hoop axles via wire to the front plate, but other than that, no complaints.
Have you tried silicone tubing there?
Alcina wrote: 27 May 2020, 18:08 I'm still an on and off wearer though..
Everybody is. Guys who have never done any chastity play have been passing off erotica as factual accounts for decades and given the female chastity community some pretty unrealistic expectations.