I want to buy chastity belt for my GF

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
sudlor22

I want to buy chastity belt for my GF

Post by sudlor22 »

Hello, this is my first post,

I would like to buy a chastity belt for my girlfriend, we had talk and she is definitely into this chastity idea.

May i ask for your advice. I have look to many chastity belt supplier but i have no idea which one is good or comfortable to wear. The price is not an issue for me, however, I live in thailand so i have to order the belt with my own measurement. I want the belt for long term wear that is most comfortable (which supplier and which supplier). i've read some review say that they have to go back to the supplier for some adjustment. So i would like to know which belt would be the best choice for me, I have look into neosteel, tollyboy, and My steel.
there are so many type,

My main concern is, Comfortable fit, and can wear for long time in an everyday life.

Please advice, thank you so much.
Robert Pinkerton
Sex: Male

Re: I want to buy chastity belt for my GF

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

In preparation for an order, the maker sends a set of measurement instructions to the client. Depending on the maker, these instructions list a dozen or more measurements that need to be taken for correct (both secure and comfortable at once) fit. For your Lady's sake, taking those measurements indifferently and/or haphazardly, is not acceptable.

It is essential that the measurements be taken while the Lady's stomach is empty. Too, on a given day, it is necessary to repeat the whole course of measurement three times. Take the frst set, three courses of measurement, on the last day of the Lady's menstrual period. Take the next set of three courses of measurements, as close as possible to mid-way between the Lady's last menstrual period and the next. Take the last three courses of measurements on the day the Lady's next menstrual period begins.
sudlor22

Post by sudlor22 »

Thank you so much for your reply, this really helps a lot.

May i kindly ask for your opinion, if this were you, which chastity belt provider would you like to purchase? Thank you so much.
Falcon1953
Sex: Male

Post by Falcon1953 »

As I understand things, Tollyboy has not resumed making belts. They began moving to Austrailia some months ago and I have not heard of them building belts yet.