Chinese Belts: All Identical?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Friendly
Sex: Male

Chinese Belts: All Identical?

Post by Friendly »

New member here. Hi all. I just wanted to thank the long-time members for being the best chastity information resource out there. Congrats. I'm looking for some expertise on chinese belt variations, but first, an introduction.

My wife and I recently breached the subject of adding a chastity belt into our play. I'm happy to report that she's fascinated and willing to try it out. I feel lucky to have her. Also to Mel Brooks for the chastity belt scene in Robin Hood: Men in Tights. That scene was the gateway to the belt conversation.

First, she says her participation will understadably be hinged on comfort. I presented her images and descriptions of the various belt styles. She's a little put off by the thong style, rear holes, or plugs in the butt. Therefore, we're leaning toward a t-waisted w/ rear chains. For now, no front plug, but maybe someday. Baby steps!

I see a lot of recommendations for first-timers to start with a chinese belt before upgrading to a boutique quality belt. I've read Wendy and Pyra Gorgon's excellent reviews and modifications to chinese belts, which sent me off looking for a similar belt. Have things changed in the last few years?

I've been scouring ebay and aliexpress and am seeing what appears to be an identical mass-produced belt from hundreds of sellers. There is always a logo of a "king" on the lock and waist belt. Does anyone know if these are all literally the same belt? Are there subtle variations? Are there any with slightly better build quality? Ones with no logo? Basically, I need to know if it matters which seller I choose or if the all chinese belts are the same.

I trust your experience and advice. Thanks for being a positive voice and helping this lucky guy to start locking up his lady.
Tobbe

Re: Chinese Belts: All Identical?

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome to Belted Girls and nice to hear your wife also interested and willing to try.

Now I haven't tested all of them, but the pictures show basically the same type of belt. Also available from US and Europe importers who then claim to have manufactured them! The only thing they did is to significantly raise the price!

Therefore, my advice is to buy what you find cheapest in the same model as other sellers have. Test and adjust until it fits well. Modify if you want to convert it to hip model. Just remember that these will never be like using a custom made chastity belt from a well-known manufacturer.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
dodod77
Sex: Female

Post by dodod77 »

no !

sorry I'm not english

有3間中國製造廠

四方鎖頭款

撲克牌人頭標誌,金屬上用料比較好,鎖頭是銀色的,鋼材也比下列厚

一頂皇冠標誌,金屬上白鐵會生銹,鎖頭是黃銅色,鋼材很薄

最劣質品,連皇冠都沒有,鎖頭一樣黃銅色

Want to be chinese, you see, you know, to help turn into english online translation there flaws
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Hi dodod77!

I translate your message and hope it's right?

There are 3 Chinese manufacturing plants:

Square lock

Poker head logo, the material used on the metal is better, the lock is silver, and the steel is thicker than the following.

A crown logo, the iron on the metal will rust, the lock is only brass-colored, and the steel is very thin.

The most inferior product, even without a crown, the lock is only brass-colored.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
dodod77

Post by dodod77 »

感谢您~

我是台灣男孩,關於貞操帶,本身我也玩,而我也使用中國的聊天軟體,我在那算是有些能力,可以的話...我是希望把我會的,分享給妳(你)們,它可以是一條,不用每天更換的"內褲"。

以下中國玩家,很多都遇到,我協助他們排除問題

骻骨疼,大便孔的"夾"還有"磨"

有興趣我在來協助

-----------------

對於妳(你)們,我感到有些.....
妳們買雅馬遜的價錢,我也看過了...
比起我知道的,實在貴了不少
還聽說只出廠"直線腰帶" .....

我....認識廠家,我....願意給予協助,之前莉娜找不到,適合尺寸的金屬胸衣,廠家給我的答覆"可以訂製,可惜我不會英文,當時我沒私信莉娜,至於價錢上,廠家供貨給經銷商,直接偷拿廠家貨,經銷商看到會生氣,不過我看到經銷商的價錢,我更生氣。

好了~
有問題可找我,英文我用Google翻譯,雖然有時候會看不懂,不過大至上能明白,至於回信...我在思考一下語言,或是發文章,有路過看到的,會中文也會英文的,翻譯成"大家看的懂"的英文,Google的.... 我想只會看著螢幕,一臉問號

Moderators google translation!
Thank you~

I am a Taiwanese boy. I also play about the chastity belt, and I also use Chinese chat software. I have some abilities there, if I can... I hope to share what I will and share with you (you) , It can be a pair of "underpants" that do not need to be changed every day.

Many of the following Chinese players are encountered, I assist them in troubleshooting

The sacrum hurts, the "clamp" and "grind" of the stool hole

I am interested to assist

-----------------

For you (you), I feel a little...
You have bought the price of Amazon, I have also seen...
It's a lot more expensive than I know
I also heard that only "straight belts" are shipped from the factory...

I... know the manufacturer, I... willing to give assistance, before Lina could not find a metal bra of suitable size, the reply from the manufacturer to me "can be customized, but unfortunately I do not speak English, I did not Private letter Lina, as for the price, the manufacturer supplies to the dealer and steals the manufacturer's goods directly. The dealer will be angry when I see it, but I am even more angry when I see the dealer's price.

OK~
If you have any questions, please contact me. I use Google to translate English. Although sometimes I can’t understand it, I understand it in the first place. As for the reply... I’m thinking about the language or writing articles. It can also be in English, translated into "Everyone understands" English, Google's... I think I will only look at the screen, a question mark
dodod77

Post by dodod77 »

忘記説~ 有空我在直接補圖,看圖分辨3廠家,會比較明白

Moderators google translation:

Forget to say ~ I am free to fill in the picture directly, I will distinguish 3 manufacturers by looking at the picture, I will understand
dodod77

Post by dodod77 »

人頭 = 黑帝

其質量比較好,鋼板比較厚(還有加厚款),做工也比較細緻,鋼材316白鐵
Moderator translation
Human head = Hei Di
The quality is relatively good, the steel plate is relatively thick (there is a thicker version), the workmanship is also relatively detailed, the steel is 316 white iron
--------------------------------------------

皇冠 = 皇冠

其質量比較差,算是比較廉價產品,鋼板比黑帝薄,曾經有玩家,鎖著徒手撕斷腰帶,而且是會生銹的2系列白鐵
Moderator translation
Crown = 皇冠
Its quality is relatively poor, and it is considered a relatively cheap product. The steel plate is thinner than Heidi. There used to be players who tear off the belt with their bare hands. It is a 2 series of white iron that will rust.
--------------------------------------------

無標誌的黃銅鎖 = 雜牌
其質量做工是... 墊底的

黑帝最早,後來設計師離開,開了皇冠廠,以廉價價格,粗糙做工,與黑帝競爭,而這家是後來又有人開的
Moderator translation
Unmarked brass lock = miscellaneous
Its quality workmanship is... the bottom
Hei Di was the first, and later the designer left and opened the Crown Factory, competing with the Hei Di at low prices and rough workmanship, and this one was opened later.

我... 不會英文,看的懂中文,能幫忙翻譯一下,3廠的差別,對於妳們購買商品,將會少受點苦。

至於商品,廠家交給經銷商,我是可以直接接觸廠家人員,其價格當然更低,也歡迎"人頭標誌"的,妳有問題,可以私信我,我會轉達給廠家,英文我用Google翻譯,勉強看的懂,但是我遇過的,中文翻譯英文,妳們卻看不懂....ORZ
Moderator translation
I... can't speak English, can read Chinese, can help translate, the difference between the 3 factories, for you to buy goods, will suffer less.

As for the products, the manufacturers give them to the distributors. I can directly contact the personnel of the manufacturers. Of course, the prices are lower. The "head logo" is also welcome. If you have any questions, you can privately message me and I will pass it to the manufacturer. In English, I use Google Translation, I can barely read it, but I have encountered Chinese translation to English, but you don’t understand...ORZ