Chastity Belts Usa question

Review your chastity belt!
Sunshinesub
Sex: Female

Chastity Belts Usa question

Post by Sunshinesub »

Hi all!

I just found this site today and have been reading voraciously! I'm so glad to have found it and hope that you may be able to help me out.

Has anyone used Chastitybeltsusa.com before?

It seems legit but at the same time shady.

Just wondering if anyone had experience with them. I tried to search the forums and didn't find anything.

I've looked at several suppliers and am trying to make a choice as to where I'd like to order my first belt.

I like the removable rear shield, but am not crazy about only a slit option for the front as I hear that can cause pinching. I also like that this sits lower on the hips.

Has anyone found another brand with a removable rear shield?

Thank you for your help and insights. I'm super excited about getting a belt and am quite impatient (I want all the things now!) BUT I'm trying to make an informed and proper decision on this endeavor.
Alcina
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: Chastity Belts Usa question

Post by Alcina »

Hi there,

I did order one of their belts a while back, while the fit was good, I found that the rivets rusted and the front lock screw protruded behind the belt onto the skin when locked which also rusted and caused skin irritation. I also discovered that when the detachable rear was removed, the belt wasn't so snug and with the rear in, No.2's get messy and there's a dangly padlock to contend with down there near the anus. I actually liked the long slit personally as it fitted my parts down there well, I don't use it now though.

For a first belt, try one of these http://spicesforlove.com/index.php?main ... ts_id=1023 This is the only site I can find where there is an option for waist and rear wire length sizes on Chinese belts, I'm a fan of the Chinese cheapies as they are quite versatile as you can remove the padlocks and rivet the belt to add more robustness, I still use my original Spices belt although I canibalised belt parts from other cheap ill-fitting accidental purchases such as the liners which do wear over time, I also added a heat-shrink casing onto my waistband to prevent slip-offs and rubber painted the wire once the wire casing started to buckle and deteriorate. :)
Hope that helps.
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Chastity Belts Usa question

Post by fitherin »

Sunshine sub PM sent but you will need to log in to see the content