Your fictional female chastity stories
John R Starvele
Sex: Male

Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior 7 & 8

Post by John R Starvele »

Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior 7 & 8
continued from 5 & 6

Chapter: 7 – Nirvana and Sales Appearances

At the end of Yadza’s workday, I was back in Rocky Mount. She closed out and was ready to depart for home when her suit informed her by display and audio.

YADZA
YOU NEED TO BEGIN BODYBUILDING TO REPLICATE YADZA ZOOQUS’ PHYSIC.
WE HAVE MEMBERSHIP FOR YOU AT PRODIGIOUS STUDIO
PROCEED THERE IMMEDIATELY TO BEGIN YOUR PREPARATION
FOR THE NOVEMBER MOSCOW ARMS TRADE SHOW.

Her suit coerced her to the gym and presented her with a five day a week immersion exercise program. Day 1: Legs/Abs, Day 2: Chest, Day 3: Back/Abs, Day 4: Rest, Day 5: Shoulder/Abs, Day 6: Arms, Day 7: Rest. Candy looked over the massive equipment, and the ‘Controller’ informed her:

IT IS DAY ONE: LEGS AND ABS
CLINCH UP FOR AN INJECTION

Yadza clinched up and was injected, but it was different than last night. The ‘Controller’ directed her to the various equipment and ordering the weights to be set and what to do. Part way through the sets, she found she was enjoying the workout.

After the workout, the ‘Controller’ regimented what she was to eat for supper. Yadza did not take the suit orders seriously until she tried to eat what she had fixed. Her faceplate would not open for foods that were not approved for her body development. After supper Yadza, found removing her helmet was impossible by herself, but she liked wearing it. So what.

The next morning, she again had to change the Kegel cartridge, that evening she received another bodybuilding steroid injection before beginning the chest workout of her body under the armor. She enjoyed the workout, and when she left she was looking forward to tomorrow’s workout. On her day off from the gym she felt something was missing and was looking forward to getting back at it.

At the end of the week, she could see some development. She had two more weeks to prepare for the Moscow arms trade show during Thanksgiving week. There was no doubt in her mind Thanksgiving was less important than the show and her income. I wonder if her suit influenced her decision to go –subliminal suggestion during her sleep and the bodybuilding drugs that I did not know about? Yadza had the jitters about the show -after all, it must be very important, -a weapons trade show in Moscow! She didn’t know what she had to do to prepare so she took the suggestion made by her Kroll / Mendoza suit. She diligently studied Kroll /Mendoza product specifications, Russian, and the dossiers of the perspective customer in preparation for the show.

When I say diligently applied herself, she was busily preoccupied even when I could make the trip to Bluefield. She rarely removed her suit for anything other than the necessaries. To my knowledge, Yadza had not removed her helmet since I installed it for the Halloween party. She never asked me to help her take it off when I was there. Yadza told me her suit had an incentive rewards program for her preparation for the Moscow show. It was sexually pleasant to study and when her suit quizzed her and she got everything right it was half an hour of sexual bliss in alternating varieties. Not studying pains stared in her sex increasing in intensity until she went back to her studies. Get something wrong, and it was incredibly painful in one or all her erogenous zones. Yadza rarely got anything wrong. She could quickly integrate large volumes of data, process it and make use of it. If not a photograph memory, she was close to it. It was the major reason for her selection for the Yadza Zooqus sales program. I wonder if the rewards program was enforced when she was at work at Byrd College. I suggested that she does not wear the suit or if she insisted on wearing her suit she not put in or on the stimulating equipment. She categorically rejected my suggestions to take a break from her suit.

All the while she was preparing for the Moscow show there were the petty appearances. Often as many as three a week with as little as hour notice. She always took them.

I didn’t go with her to Moscow; Moscow in November isn’t the most pleasant place on earth. Yadza returned ecstatic going to the Unicorn to make her body mods permanent and without my knowledge.

The next major show was the Shanghai show; it is the largest in the world. It was in December at the year’s ends, messing up our Christmas / New Year’s plans. I went with Yadza in an unofficial capacity –Shanghai is more pleasant in winter then Moscow. Traveling together proved difficult; I had to go through all the security checks whereas Yadza Zooqus -an UNie enforcer/diplomat- was just passed through. When we could sit together, Yadza was deep in the preparations often babbling in Mandarin. I was ignored. Then there was the show. She was busy with groups and individuals –selling- with breakfast, meetings than in the booth on the floor, then luncheons and then back to the floor followed by happy hour with customers followed by dinner meetings. Dinner meeting was followed by more meeting in the lounge until late at night then she would collapse into bed still fully suit. Then she would wake up and do it all over again.

When the show concluded, and everyone was leaving she ran toward me and jumped into my arms almost knocking me over. She was heavy in the full suit, and I quickly put her down.

She exclaimed, “Thunk pusss, thunk sssss, I sold 25 million 30 thousand and 60 UNdees. Thunk pusss, thunk sssss, with several sales pending thunk pusss, thunk sssss.”
“That’s cause for celebration. What do you want to do?”

“Thunk pusss, thunk sssss, I want just lay down for a while. Thunk pusss, thunk sssss.”

So we made our way back to the hotel room I was hoping she would take off her suit to celebrate properly with me, but she collapsed into the bed fully suited -visor closed.

Thunk pusss, thunk sssss… Yadza was writhing on the bed. “Thunk pusss, thunk sssss, EEEEEEE! Thunk pusss, thunk sssss. Haaaaaaa! Thunk pusss, thunk sssss…..” Her chest display was flashing wildly with activity.

“Yadza you all right?”

Thunk pusss, thunk sssss… Yadza was oblivious and did not respond to inquiries and tactile advances I made. The suit must have been rewarding her for her successful sales. Her pleasure went on until she was exhausted and lay still and her chest display went dark for the rest of the night. Thunk pssss, thunk sssss…

Next morning Yazd did not open her visor, remaining mute as she went through the motions of preparing for the trip home. For the entire trip home, she made only the necessary responses to the officials, moving like a zombie. When she could sit she remained motionless expressionless and taciturn to me; however, her chest display was very active for brief periods than would go dark for long periods. I wonder what was going on in her suit. Thunk pssss, thunk sssss…

We arrived back at her apartment in the early morning. As soon as we and our luggage were in the apartment she raised her visor and backed up to me and uttered the first two more a less complete sentence together to me in more than a week:

“It’s good to be home. Help me out of this thing.”

A hug facing me would have been nice, but I proceeded to help her remove her backpack as I had done for over the past week. I was hoping she would allow me to completely stripper her out of her Zooqus suit so we could have some fun, but my hopes were dashed, as I removed her backpack, sh\e snapped her visor closed. The seams of her panties popped, and she ran for the bathroom, disappearing for over an hour.

She emerged from the washroom in her clean and polished suit, less her backpack, her ceramic armored panties, and her stim plugs.

Less her armored panties and stim plugs!

She approached me with her visor down, latching on to me, in a crushing embrace. Parts of her suit were still wet, dragging me to the bedroom, stripping off my clothes as we went. With the visor still sealed, she lay on the bed legs encased in armored boots spread in an invitation. It took me a while to arise to the summons because of the cold, wet impersonal abruptness of it. But I got into it. Before I had reached my climax, she had fallen asleep. She fell asleep during sex! I gave up rolling off and went to sleep for the first time in a long time without the thunk pssss, thunk sssss… lullaby.

I awoke alone in bed. She was already up and fully suited. Thunk pssss, thunk sssss. She opened her visor to tell me:

“I fixed you something to eat before you have to go?”

She promptly closed her visor. Thunk pssss, thunk sssss. While I ate, she sat across the table from me visor down, Thunk passing, thunk sssssing…

She never even opened her visor as we hugged goodbye! All the way back to Rocky Mount I wondered if there was a decision made behind that dark visor that I didn’t know about? Thunk pssss, thunk sssss…

After her return from Shanghai, the request for Yadza’s sales demonstration for Kroll / Mendoza continued in all kinds of varieties. The easiest and most pleasant to deal with were the long-term trade shows that would last a week or more in foreign countries. They came with several weeks’ notice so she could prepare. There was the excitement of doing something she never did before -traveling outside the United States. The long-term shows in the United States were almost as good the notice was still a couple of weeks, and there were many cities Yadza had not been to in the United States. The weekender trade shows were less fun and almost as much work and the notice to prepare was less than a week. But the real aggravating ones were petty little ones -a single day, morning or evening -especially the weekday evenings. The travel was often longer than the appearance, and they came in all the time. I think they were trying to see just how loyal Yadza was and how much she could take before she cracked. It didn’t do anything for our time together.

Our time together became very limited, although our sex was great when I could get Yazd Zooqus to take-off enough parts of her suit to have sex and not fall asleep! She loved her suit so much that she was rarely out of her suit. Then there was the Paris trade show in January. I had spent only one weekend in January with Yadza, and the magic was NOT there anymore after Shanghai; it was as if her suit had shanghaied her. She spent most of the weekend suited and preparing for Paris. I did not go to Paris. Yadza was well practiced in what to do and sold well in my absence.

Chapter: 8 - The Price of Nirvana

It was coming up on three months since Yazdza’s first encounter with a full Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior armored suit. She wished she had more of her suit’s mythological systems -epically the Yadza Zooqus’ #2 system, so she didn’t have to strip out of her suit so often. The money was more than expected and very welcome. Things were great as far as she was concerned. She was looking forward to doing much more work with KMI. Yadza was summonsed to Kroll Mendoza Industries International for a provisional employment quarterly review if she wanted to continue her sales displays. She was required to be fully suited for the trip and the review as if it was a scheduled appearance. (it was at the appearance rate)

Because of the deterioration of our relations, I protested when I was told by my boss at LenTri, that I had to accompany MS Zooqus for her 90-day provisional employment review at Kroll / Mendoza Industries in Guadalajara Mexico. My boss purposefully informed me it would be more than just a 90-day sales review meeting if MS Yadza Zooqus and Kroll/Mendoza Industries were happy with their relationship. If both parties were happy and want to continue KMI would fulfill her suiting contract to letter as it was signed –it would involve major surgical procedures.

Major surgical procedures?

My boss wanted me there as her and especially LenTri’s advocate in fulfilling the contract.

If Candy, no, Yadza wants the items in her contract, I’ll sure as hell see that she gets all of them.

He also wanted me to convey LenTri’s aspirations to KMI for Yadza Zooqus in the coming transition. We, at LenTri- wanted KMI to pack as much of the electronic equipment currently in use in our combat suits as possible into her costume. LenTri would provide all the electronic components free.

Candy, no, Yadza, will her love of her suit and will love even more these additions.

My continued employment was contingent on seeing things through in the interests of LenTri. After all, it had been my persuasive recommendation and compelling data on her that convinced LenTri and Kroll / Mendoza Industries to make the 848,000 UN dollar investment in the Yadza Zooqus sales project.
So early in the morning there we sat not speaking in Juan Mendoza’s office -Yadza in full suit with her visor down- Thunk passing, thunk sssssing, away, waiting for Juan to start Yadza Zooqus’ employment review.

Juan bustled in starting the review even before he made himself comfortable behind his desk.

“MS Zooqus, your three months’ provisional period is over. Your quarterly employment review shows that you generated: seventy million six hundred fifty-seven thousand and twenty-five UN dollars for us. Thank you and well done. MS Zooqus.”

76,057,025 UNDees

Yadza reached up for her visor knob. It had become inveterate neurotic practice for Yadza to open and close her visor to punctuate her response to conversations and activities around her. Surprised, she found it would open.

“We have paid you a commission on those sales of one hundred twenty-nine thousand two hundred and ninety-seven UN dollars before taxes.”

129,297 UNDees

“That was well earned. Your regular salary pay before taxes was moderate seventeen thousand and eighty-five dollars before taxes.”

17,085 UNDees

“Your total earnings for the quarter with us was: one hundred forty-six thousand three hundred and eighty-two dollars before taxes.”

146,382 UNDees

“Your performance has been satisfactory for us, and the Byrd State College has sent a glowing review of your suited work. We are considering your fellow Byrd State College employees for Smashly Billings, Duke Doom, and Tailee Obor costumes.”
The review seemed to be going well so far.

Juan asked, “MS Zooqus, how do you like working for us?”

“It’s great. I love traveling first class. Seeing places, I have never been, and meeting so many interesting people at the shows.”

Yadza reached up closing her visor to complete her costume to emphasize what she said next. “Thunk pusss, thunk sssss, I like being Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior for you! Thunk pusss, thunk sssss, I would love to continue doing it forever! Thunk pusss, thunk sssss.”

Juan rubbed the palms of his hands together before asking “How’s the suit working out?”

Yadza opened her visor to respond, “I like it. I like it very much.” Yadza didn’t even take down her hand before she closed her visor continuing, “Thunk pusss, thunk sssss, but, it has some shortcomings. Thunk pusss, thunk sssss, I wished it had some more systems. Thunk pusss, thunk sssss.”

“What kind of short-coming are you experiencing with our suit?”

“Thunk pusss, thunk sssss, because of the way it designed, thunk pusss, thunk sssss, I spent a great amount of time every day take-off so much of the suit for the necessary in the washroom. Thunk pusss, thunk sssss, could it be redesigned so just the panties could be dropped without taking off: the backpack, thunk pusss, thunk sssss so that I can take a shit? Thunk pusss, thunk sssss.”

Juan looked thoughtful. “We have a solution for that. Do you wish to continue working for us?”

Yadza opened her visor and without hesitation shouting, “YES! ABSOLUTELY!”

Juan looked especially smug and extremely pleased. He pushed a button on his desk, the door came open and four (Si si quarto) ranging in height between 2 m and 2.6 m (6 ft. 7 in and 8 ft. 6 in) tall and as wide as a barn door in full power articulated armored suited people enter the room and stood on each side of us. With their presence, Yadza closed her visor again. Thunk pusss, thunk sssss…

Juan then quietly pronounced, “Then, MS Yadza Zooqus, it is time we fulfilled our contract with you and completed your suit as it was ordered.”

Our subject’s acceptance of permanent chastity has been acknowledged by that malicious corporate president. (Read the fine print in a contract) As it was ordered!

Continued Chapter 9 & 10