Why do women wear chastity belts?

Discuss female chastity and chastity belts
Post Reply
Billy
Posts: 3
Joined: 13 Oct 2023, 19:37
Sex: Male

Why do women wear chastity belts?

Post by Billy »

I see very little activity on here anymore, so I wanted to share some random thoughts on female chastity. Seeing or thinking about a woman wearing a chastity belt is rather sexually arousing to me and, no doubt, many other men, so I figured that's the only reason a girl might willingly wear such a thing. Obviously, money can be made as this is a kind of porn.

Some people could definitely benefit mentally from getting their minds off sex. I bought a chastity device and tried it for a bit. But it was too uncomfortable to use for very long. I was looking for a way to break the excessive habit of touching myself. Sadly, I still have that habit.

I thought maybe it would be useful to use in prisons for young people who have long sentences to be allowed to mingle with the opposite sex. A man and woman could perhaps be allowed to cohabitate in a cell, with permanent contraception and physical chastity belts applied to both. While they could not enjoy sex, at least they could experience a sense of normalcy. Such an arrangement could be a reward for excellent behaviour.

Of course, being locked up with an attractive member of the opposite sex and not being able to satisfy the sexual needs could also be a form of torture for bad behavior. Evil grin.
ofcourse
Posts: 1
Joined: 22 Feb 2026, 17:42
Sex: Female

Re: Why do women wear chastity belts?

Post by ofcourse »

You think the only reason a woman would be interested in a kink is because men find it arousing? That is very disturbing and clearly you know very little about women’s sexuality
BeauAirey
Posts: 1
Joined: 20 Apr 2026, 09:42
Sex: Female

Re: Why do women wear chastity belts?

Post by BeauAirey »

Billy's post is definitely...something. While I can't relate to the arousal aspect, I understand the desire for self-control. I've struggled with breaking habits myself, though nothing as extreme as resorting to a chastity device. Distraction often helps, whether it's diving into a good book, learning a new skill, or even trying something simple like Heardle to keep my mind occupied. The prison scenario is certainly a unique, if ethically questionable, suggestion. The potential for psychological harm seems significant, regardless of whether it's used as reward or punishment.
IskanderEfremov
Posts: 1
Joined: 02 Oct 2026, 04:17
Sex: Female

Re: Why do women wear chastity belts?

Post by IskanderEfremov »

This is definitely a unique perspective on a rather niche topic! It's interesting how you connect different aspects, from personal experiences to potential societal applications. The idea of using such devices in correctional facilities for behavioral incentives is quite out-of-the-box, though I imagine the logistical challenges would be immense. Sometimes, finding a distraction or a new hobby, like diving into a game of Drift Hunters, can be a more comfortable way to shift focus than some of the more extreme measures discussed. Thanks for sharing your thought-provoking ideas!
Post Reply