Chinese made CB (S.S. solid rear strap)

Review your chastity belt!
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Re: Chinese made CB (S.S. solid rear strap)

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:Tobbe is very right, virginitysaving. The Chinese are using super thin metal, this is dumb to do for a chastity belt.

The metal is 22-24 gauge stainless steel. I know it is not nickel wash steel because a magnet does not stick to it. Even still, at this very thin thickness, stainless steel does not offer enough rigidity. It is just too springy and it does not have enough cross sectional thickness to keep from being sharp, even with a radiused edge. If your flesh presses into it, you will get cut.
What's the reason to use so thin steel? I thought it's not so much cheaper.
I expect at least 1 mm thickness otherwise it could be cut by any pair of scissors.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

"virginitysaving" What's the reason to use so thin steel? I thought it's not so much cheaper.
The machines will last longer and can work faster with thinner material. In some instances, several layers placed on each other and cut simultaneously.
What exactly are they copying? I don't know any original belts like this.
Look at the well-known manufacturers belts and you'll find many similarities. Not so much that can be varied in a chastity belt, but I reacted when a Chinese manufacturer had a picture of a Neosteel-belt in their advertising!
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

What's the reason to use so thin steel? I thought it's not so much cheaper.
I expect at least 1 mm thickness otherwise it could be cut by any pair of scissors.
No, you will not cut stainless steel with any type of household scissors. Even 28 gauge will dull a pair of scissors.

Tin snips, YES
Scissors? NO.

I have some machinist friends, and he told me in the past that stainless steel, due to its chromium or nickel or something like that, wears out tooling very fast. The thicker the stainless steel sheet goods, the quicker the tooling wears out. So they use thin stuff so their tooling and dies last long time. I think that is why. Plus, dont forget the thicker the metal, the higher the raw material pricing to make your goods. The Chinese are just being stingy and trying to recoup their tooling investment.

If you go to DHGate where all these female chinese made chastity belts are sold on the cheep, you'll see some prices for this stuff going for about $180-$400!!! Yeah, these belts are not worth anything more than maybe $50 bucks TOPS, and that is because of the silicone liners is the real goodies here, not their janky stainless steel. They can keep their rotten luggage locks too. I would not lock up my carry on bag with one of these lil junkers, much less my chastity belt!!!!

And the metal is around 1 mm, just a fuzz thinner, but not much. (I am not using a micrometer here, just a metric ruler)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:

And the metal is around 1 mm, just a fuzz thinner, but not much. (I am not using a micrometer here, just a metric ruler)
Tollyboy using (0.64'') 1.6 mm thick stainless steel. (Medical Grade 316).
virginitysaving

Pyra Gorgon wrote: No, you will not cut stainless steel with any type of household scissors. Even 28 gauge will dull a pair of scissors.
Even form a can? How come I did :)
Pyra Gorgon wrote:
If you go to DHGate where all these female chinese made chastity belts are sold on the cheep, you'll see some prices for this stuff going for about $180-$400!!! Yeah, these belts are not worth anything more than maybe $50 bucks TOPS, and that is because of the silicone liners is the real goodies here, not their janky stainless steel. They can keep their rotten luggage locks too. I would not lock up my carry on bag with one of these lil junkers, much less my chastity belt!!!!
What is realistic cost (not price) of these belts in your opinion?
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Dunno, Virginitysaving. Maybe you have one of those Kung-Fu grips and can drive it through the can? :P

Hmmm. Realistic price? Are you asking me what the value of the raw materials is in these chastity belts? That is not a fair number to judge by, since the makers have fixed costs that have to be factored in as well as their variable costs associated with labor manpower and maintenance/taxes/ etc. Who knows these things? I'd guess no more than $10 USD.

Doesn't matter, really. Let's stick to focus on reviewing this belt.

My next step is to fill those adjustment holes, get some bling going on it and glue down the liner and maybe add a few D-rings on the sides for some playtime later on (a girl can only hope) and fix that issue of the waistband locking system.

Then I'll be ready to wear this thing for a test run!!!

Oh...Virginitysaving...I now have an extra vaginal insert...want me to send it to ya? :P You can mount it on your belt then. hehehehehe
virginitysaving

Pyra Gorgon wrote:
Hmmm. Realistic price? Are you asking me what the value of the raw materials is in these chastity belts? That is not a fair number to judge by, since the makers have fixed costs that have to be factored in as well as their variable costs associated with labor manpower and maintenance/taxes/ etc. Who knows these things? I'd guess no more than $10 USD.
Raw material, equipment wear and tear, labour (for China) etc.
For example, Raspberry PI ($35) has demonstrated what is real cost of smartphones, that are being sold for few hundreds bucks.
I expect to see something similar for chastity belts market.
Pyra Gorgon wrote: Oh...Virginitysaving...I now have an extra vaginal insert...want me to send it to ya? :P You can mount it on your belt then. hehehehehe
Could you also pay for the small surgery after? :P
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Pyra!
Have you found a adhesive that glues well on silicone and steel?
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Could you also pay for the small surgery after?
Pthbbt!!! The chastity belt will do that for you! Just a lil labiaectomy on the edges.

You'll be fine. Get some iodine and tylenol for the pain. hahahhaa (hey that is what I had when I got bit!)
virginitysaving

Pyra Gorgon wrote:
Pthbbt!!! The chastity belt will do that for you! Just a lil labiaectomy on the edges.

You'll be fine. Get some iodine and tylenol for the pain. hahahhaa (hey that is what I had when I got bit!)
You didn't get my point. I meant restoration surgery :)