USA made Florentine style belt

Review your chastity belt!
Alcina
Sex: Belted Girl

Re: USA made Florentine style belt

Post by Alcina »

Haha, that didn't take long to pick, lol!
Ok, after inspection of my skin and the belt, it's straight back on now for at least another 24 hours, I must admit, even though the belt may be a bit crude, it does show how important it is to get a custom made fitting for comfort.
The waistband sits very nicely around my pelvis bone above the fatty bits of my hips. (I am skinny.)
So.. Rust spots.. Hmm.. I took a salt bath last night on purpose to see what would come of this, edging is all still in firmly place, a tiny weeny bit around the padlock removable sockets, guess they aren't stainless steel but may be replaceable, rivets are fine.. Oh, another thing with this belt, the main screw on the waistband protrudes a little against the skin but is tapered so it isn't uncomfortable in the slightest. The other thing that is noticeable with the hip belt is agility, bodily movements aren't hindered in it, walking, getting up from the sofa, all much more easier than the waist belt on my Spices for Life belt. And it hugs me but not uncomfortable, if that makes sense. Still, by far, my most comfortable belt to date. :D
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Post by gotsteel »

Alcina wrote: the old Tollyboy from years back is not wearable and gathering dust in a box.
Very sad, if you don't mind my curiosity did your measurements change or did the lining wear out?
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

Yeah, my measurements were wrong from the start on that Tollyboy belt, so it was ill fitting to begin with, plus my body shape changed. It was a bit of a learning curve for me with that being my first belt.. I had a look at it earlier, I noted the rubber lining peeling away from the front plate and the poorly, glued by me and a severely dented and twisted waistband, shame..
Anthony6969

Post by Anthony6969 »

Alcina wrote: I had a look at it earlier, I noted the rubber lining peeling away from the front plate and the poorly, glued by me and a severely dented and twisted waistband,
it sounds like a belt with a story to tell ...... :?:
formerly Anthony 679
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

Yes, actually quite a romantic tale with that belt actually, I remember sending the key to my partner at the time in the States, being in it for quite long periods of up to a month, hehe.. The waistband on that belt was a poor fit though and I tried altering the shape of the band into a more ergonomic shape at the hips but it wasn't very successful, as it sat on the edge of my upper pelvis bone..
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Hi Alcina
A waist band should be a lot smaller than a hip belt.
The hip band needs to be just out side of the top of hip bones and yes it helps if it has a slight taper [like a cone] from my personal experience so it edges slide over the bones rather than digging an edge into your flesh which tends to be thinly covered at this point.
I would suggest if you every buy another thicker steel belt that you travel to the relevant company and get professionally measured and maybe even try a few different samples BEFORE parting with any money. As your in [S E] of UK i believe your central for Europe via tunnel or short day time flights to many cities there and back or maybe treat yourself to a long week end if your feeling rich :D Take less risk that way than buying off your own set of measurements and you can blame the maker 100% if its a bad fit.
How does having a key holder in another country work What a rush knowing its THAT far away and a month or more till it gets back to you. Maybe post us your story in the restricted area?