Chastity Manufacturers- RATE THEM!

Review your chastity belt!
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Chastity Manufacturers- RATE THEM!

Post by Tobbe »

masterboyz: It depends on the buyer's economy!

If you would like to have a steel chastity belt and see that it costs € 600 - 1000 and you do not have that amount, or think it's too much money to use on chastity belts. Then it is tempting to instead buy a Chinese chastity belt for € 150, although it certainly not the same thing. Nevertheless, it can provide an interesting experience.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
MacGyver
Sex: Male

Post by MacGyver »

I have both a Chastity Steel CS-100 made in Germany and a Chinese copy which cost 1/5 as much. The difference in quality is not visible in photos, but in real life the differences are very apparent. The construction of the lock and the way the parts are put together are quite different, I feel the chinese one is not worth even $200 unless you want a belt only for play sessions. If you are able to make many improvements to the DHGate offerings you will have a good start at a bargain price, but if you want something you can really wear without having all the tools and the skills to make the changes, save your money until you can buy one NOT made in China. They are cheaper for a reason, Chinese construction quality is inferior.
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

MacGyver wrote:I have both a Chastity Steel CS-100 made in Germany and a Chinese copy which cost 1/5 as much. The difference in quality is not visible in photos, but in real life the differences are very apparent. The construction of the lock and the way the parts are put together are quite different, I feel the chinese one is not worth even $200 unless you want a belt only for play sessions. If you are able to make many improvements to the DHGate offerings you will have a good start at a bargain price, but if you want something you can really wear without having all the tools and the skills to make the changes, save your money until you can buy one NOT made in China. They are cheaper for a reason, Chinese construction quality is inferior.

Very true, Mac.

The biggest issue with Chinese belts is their thinness. That cannot be fixed. I even tried adding a ton of copper burrs to my black solid rear strap, which DID help bolster the waistband and top of front shield to waistband lock, but the through-crotch section is still very weak and unduly flexible. That causes pinching.

Plus, Chinese belts are made to very loose and sloppy tolerances, and when you add a secondary shield to the mix, you get stink points and pinch points that become insufferable to wear more than 14 days. Pinch points that cause blood blisters takes a girl out of belt quickly and makes her gun-shy to return into belt. That has been my experiences.

Last bumped by Pyra Gorgon on 10 May 2014, 15:24.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!