Chinese made C.B. (SS florentine-style, pair single chains)

Review your chastity belt!
MaitreZ
Sex: Male

Re: Chinese made C.B. (SS florentine-style, pair single chai

Post by MaitreZ »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:Image showing why this front shield pinches/ scissors so badly

WARNING! Graphic. Do lookie if seeing parts of female anatomy peep through metal is disturbing.

Putting a plastic shim beneath creates a stink point because it wicks urine up between them and it cannot be wiped clean without unlocking and taking parts apart.

NOT having shim causes a scissor point on those two sharp and thin metal plates.
Juste a thought:
Why not adding some nuts and bolts (or rivets ?) inside the left and right slots of the shield ?

This would creates a space between the shield and the belt by pressing it, and theoretically avoid pinching of your labia.

This is a simple craft that requires little equipment, inexpensive, and reversible if it doesn't work. But I would be very happy that it works, and you may "enjoy" your belt for a long time... ;)

postscript:
my first post on this forum. :D
Excuse my school-level English that I have little opportunity to practice.
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Post by virginitysaving »

MaitreZ wrote: This is a simple craft that requires little equipment, inexpensive, and reversible if it doesn't work. But I would be very happy that it works, and you may "enjoy" your belt for a long time... ;)
Double slot will always have this scissors effect regradless.
MaitreZ wrote: Excuse my school-level English that I have little opportunity to practice.
Voilà :)
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote: What makes this clunky lock so nasty is that, while easy to pick, if that @%&^* block to bracket is under tension (I put a rubber shim behind to keep it from rattling, the blocking cylinder pin is impossible to extract out. There is no way you can grab hold of the tip of it and pull it out. The key to the blocking pin (the brass thing) acts as an extraction wrench because once the key unlocks the cylinder it becomes captive. When you pick the cylinder you do not have anything captive in it to use as an extraction device.
So, why is it nasty beside rattling? It seems secure enough.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

nasty= difficult to defeat, frustrating to circumvent. Slang word, not really NASTY like being nasty.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

ANOTHER UPDATE

New shield arrived today. THIS one was SUPPOSED to be on the belt when I ordered it, yet they tried to bully me into that new labia scissor they are sending out.

Anyways, so far, it has cured a lot of the pinching. I have not tested it bouncing on a wooden chair yet (eeks, dunno bout doing that!), but anyways, here is a new photo of the shield YOU WANT, ladies.
IMG_20130422_230154_0.jpg
MaitreZ

Post by MaitreZ »

Hello Pyra,
virginitysaving wrote:
MaitreZ wrote: This is a simple craft that requires little equipment, inexpensive, and reversible if it doesn't work. But I would be very happy that it works, and you may "enjoy" your belt for a long time... ;)
Double slot will always have this scissors effect regradless.
Yes that's a poor designed part, so there was little chance to improve it effectively.
Pyra Gorgon wrote:
MaitreZ wrote: Excuse my school-level English that I have little opportunity to practice.
Voilà :)
That's a new and interesting concept: improving English by speaking about chastity... :mrgreen:
Pyra Gorgon wrote:ANOTHER UPDATE
New shield arrived today. THIS one was SUPPOSED to be on the belt when I ordered it, yet they tried to bully me into that new labia scissor they are sending out.

Anyways, so far, it has cured a lot of the pinching. I have not tested it bouncing on a wooden chair yet (eeks, dunno bout doing that!), but anyways, here is a new photo of the shield YOU WANT, ladies.
IMG_20130422_230154_0.jpg
Thanks for this useful (as ever) update.

Glad to ear that is better than the old shield. Besides, I still don't understand why they changed the usual shape of shields. Maybe it's easier to manufacture (thus less expensive for them) ?
On the other hand their lock is a really good idea.

I think this shield is prettier than the "scissor" shield (This is a personal preference, I like a chastity belt denying wearer to see or touch her sex), and as your lips no longer protrude from the shield it seems prevent to crush your labias by hitting something.

One last question about hygiene: to pee the grid shield is not more annoying than the scissor shield ?
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

One last question about hygiene: to pee the grid shield is not more annoying than the scissor shield ?
Not really, MaitreZ. Seems to clean up about the same. The bottom of the shield has more clearance between the secondary and primary by the posts, so whatever does not go through the lil holes forms a rivulette straight down. Still impossible to clean all the lil spots between these shields and around the liner which keeps ungluing itself, there are a lot of stinkpoints that I have to AT LEAST take a hand held shower head to it in morning and evening. Wet wipes helps, as does taking a 100ml syringe with warm water and flushing the area with some fresh water to chase away urine residue. That is just icky. But the syringe seems to make hygiene 100% better.

Pinchpoints and stinkpoints: two major ongoing battles with these cheapie belts. I doubt there is any way to completely cure these two issues. You either dont wear the belt, or you take measures. Like water filled syringes and baby wipes and feminine deodorant sprays.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Pyra Gorgon!
If you look at Tollyboy belts you'll find that their second shield has a lot of spikes on the sides. This prevents the other shield push against the belt and damaging the labia. Tollyboy uses much thicker steel, makes it both safer and less risk of injury for the woman who wears it.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Tobbe wrote:Pyra Gorgon!
If you look at Tollyboy belts you'll find that their second shield has a lot of spikes on the sides. This prevents the other shield push against the belt and damaging the labia. Tollyboy uses much thicker steel, makes it both safer and less risk of injury for the woman who wears it.
HIYA Tobbe! Thanks for coming over to this forum. :-)

I do not believe Tollyboy is still making belts. I have sent him like 4 emails over the last 8 months, no replies. Heard he was moving his operation to down under. Maybe that is the hold up on his part.

In any event, I cannot afford a Tollyboy, Tobbe.

Send me one and I'll review it for ya. ;)
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

The Tollyboy I have the key to, is already occupied by another woman, and because Richard has no production, I can´t let her go without a belt. :o But like to see you wear a Tollyboy.
I just want rather show you how Tollyboy solved the problem of the second shield, and thought maybe you could do something similar with your belt.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work