Chinese made C.B. (SS florentine-style, pair single chains)

Review your chastity belt!
MaitreZ
Sex: Male

Re: Chinese made C.B. (SS florentine-style, pair single chai

Post by MaitreZ »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:
One last question about hygiene: to pee the grid shield is not more annoying than the scissor shield ?
Not really, MaitreZ. Seems to clean up about the same. The bottom of the shield has more clearance between the secondary and primary by the posts, so whatever does not go through the lil holes forms a rivulette straight down. Still impossible to clean all the lil spots between these shields and around the liner which keeps ungluing itself, there are a lot of stinkpoints that I have to AT LEAST take a hand held shower head to it in morning and evening. Wet wipes helps, as does taking a 100ml syringe with warm water and flushing the area with some fresh water to chase away urine residue. That is just icky. But the syringe seems to make hygiene 100% better.

Pinchpoints and stinkpoints: two major ongoing battles with these cheapie belts. I doubt there is any way to completely cure these two issues. You either dont wear the belt, or you take measures. Like water filled syringes and baby wipes and feminine deodorant sprays.
About hygiene Tobbe said one interesting thing that Tollyboy belts have sort of spikes/spacers between belt and shield. It's first preventing crushing labia, but I think it could be useful to let the liquids out and cleaning.

A picture from Tollyboy website (hope there's no copyright problem, else Admin can remove it of course):

http://www.tollyboy.com/business/images ... ss100n.jpg

It seems possible to change your belt, but it needs work. Unless you consider my tinkering with the nuts and bolts ? ;)

About liner, gluing metal and silicone is not simple. Superglue (and other metacrylate glues) glue almost anything but become rigid when drying, so aren't efficient considering wearer movements. So an ideal glue would stay flexible.
I found this:
http://www.smooth-on.com/Epoxy,-Silicon ... index.html

Seems to glue silicone with plastic, plaster, ceramic... I don't know about metal. You should ask them. I just hope they will not not ask you about what you use their glue... Repairing my chastity belt ? :oops:
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

UPDATE:

Once the solid rear strap is ready to be put on, I will disassemble this belt and do a CUSTOMIZE Chinese made SS FLORENTINE next.

The belt needs work after wearing nearly constantly since beginning of April. Every D-ring has rusted, the bottom chains D-ring is SEVERELY rusted. The liner is looking ratty, and my front shield surface is scuffed and dull. The new secondary shield is very nice, but I HATE that lower lock. Its gots to goes....so it will be permanently riveted to the front shield...

Stay tuned... ;)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Interesting to read about your actions to improve a poor Chinese belt. :idea:
Happy to hear that you have had your belt on for almost a month and will switch to the redesigned. Like that a women understand that chastity belts are very good for her, and will be used 24/7.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

UPDATE

Started disassembling pink florentine and doing some maintenance on it, namely, changing out the Chinese junkie nickel plated steel D-rings. Here's a pic of the rust I was dealing with...
Super rusty D-rings, the worse one was the bottom D-ring that held chains to secondary shield on bottom, the other one was the top anchor point on waistband. (other one is just as bad, using it as a hanger while some things dry...)
Super rusty D-rings, the worse one was the bottom D-ring that held chains to secondary shield on bottom, the other one was the top anchor point on waistband. (other one is just as bad, using it as a hanger while some things dry...)
Plasti-dipping the chains; the heat shrink tubing was not watertight on ends of links, hence a stink point. (especially the lower end of chains where urine and sweat can get trapped between links. Super stink point there! Not anymore! Check this:
Ends double dipped in red plasti-dip stuff that comes in the can from Home Depot
Ends double dipped in red plasti-dip stuff that comes in the can from Home Depot
Finally, plasti-dipped the secondary shield. This ought to eliminate some stink & pinch points too! I don't have a clue yet how to re-open all the lil urine holes, and really not sure if its needed. It seems that more urine flows around the sides of the shield down by the insert than through the shield anyways. This florentine does NOT fit tightly at all down there:
Double dipped in Plasti-dip. I have no idea how well this stuff holds up under use. I suppose I'll find out...
Double dipped in Plasti-dip. I have no idea how well this stuff holds up under use. I suppose I'll find out...
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Bad D-rings. :twisted: :x
D-rings shall be welded, so they can´t split! Otherwise, it's easy to get it loose, what they will hold. Thinking of thigh bands, and other interesting things you can attach to a chastity belt. :roll:

I don´t think Plasti-Dip holds. There are reports where people paint Plasti-Dip as details on cars. When they get tired, just pull it off.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Tobbe wrote:Bad D-rings. :twisted: :x
D-rings shall be welded, so they can´t split! Otherwise, it's easy to get it loose, what they will hold. Thinking of thigh bands, and other interesting things you can attach to a chastity belt. :roll:

I don´t think Plasti-Dip holds. There are reports where people paint Plasti-Dip as details on cars. When they get tired, just pull it off.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'm feeling like you men on this forum think I'm too smart for my own good and that drastic security measures are in order for da Gorgon...
First, it's Larrup saying security seals are essential...now Tobbe is insistent on welded D-rings...and being threatened with thigh bands keeps rearing its ugly head...hehehehehe

No matter. I'm flexible. And creative. And you're right, I probably am too smart for my own good! But the advantage of having split D-rings on this cheapie china belt is that two pair of pliers one fulcruming off the other makes opening and changing them very easy to do. (there is no way I could muscle it open without leverage! gimme a lever long enough kinda thing...)

The thing with plasti-dip is it peels right off if it does not go 100% all the way around something. Painted onto a flat smooth surface, it peels away nicely. Put it around something and it has to be cut away. At least that is what I have found to be the case with it. So for rear chains, yes, ought to work nice, but to coat a front shield on one surface, I fear it would begin to lift away at an edge and peel back.
MaitreZ

Post by MaitreZ »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:I'm feeling like you men on this forum think I'm too smart for my own good and that drastic security measures are in order for da Gorgon...
First, it's Larrup saying security seals are essential...now Tobbe is insistent on welded D-rings...and being threatened with thigh bands keeps rearing its ugly head...hehehehehe
Hello Pyra,

Me too I think about your security (and comfort). ;)
Pyra Gorgon wrote:The thing with plasti-dip is it peels right off if it does not go 100% all the way around something. Painted onto a flat smooth surface, it peels away nicely. Put it around something and it has to be cut away. At least that is what I have found to be the case with it. So for rear chains, yes, ought to work nice, but to coat a front shield on one surface, I fear it would begin to lift away at an edge and peel back.
About plasti-dip: to increase its strength can be considered to put several layers (but beware that it doesn't catch some parts). You could also consider using some heat shrink tubing. They exist in a lot of size, thickness and materials.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

@ MaitreZ:

Since I've gotten my solid rear strap completed with all the mods (and now I am security sealed in) I have sort of retired the pink florentine style chastity belt in favor of my shiny jeweled face black silicone & metallic copper accented one. 8-)

The florentine just has too many stink points for my preferences. I always feel self conscious in that thing; worried I have a musky odor of stale urine or something. I believe the funk is somehow up under the liner deeply, so it would need to be completely stripped down, liner sanitized in a autoclave or something, and the front shield taken to a polishing wheel and totally re-surfaced. Do not have the energy to invest in doing that, nor do I have an autoclave or a bench mounted polishing wheel.

That was my starter belt into chastity, and for that, it will hold a sentimental place. But for hardcore wearing, I would not choose this belt after having spent a month in it.
locked4her

Post by locked4her »

It seems you also had a few of the same issues as the My-steel belt design has caused, infact I think this would go for any belt, if not I'd buy it in a second, no matter the cost.

I like the idea you have for the chains with PlasticDip. I hope you have better luck then I had, as it did not work for the flat metal as the edges still cut thru after a short few days.

For the flat metal edges I have found the most comfortable/ closest to original design was 100 feet of Neoprene edging, along with glue for silicon / neoprene to Stainless steel application.

Issues seen with My-Steel

1. The liner, it will fall off... Link below for more edging and glue
2. The Keys and lock are crap, I would love to upgrade it to a radial design, but no idea where to start on that... From looking at your lock design it looks far more secure and functional then a 15mm lock that can EASILY be cut without any damage to the belt.
3. The stink from stale urine. No link... :)
4. Minor abrasions and cuts

http://www.zorotools.com/g/Neoprene%20R ... /00101346/
http://www.autozone.com/autozone/access ... t/_/N-25c6

Now this does not work perfectly, but it does allow the belt to be kept on comfortably for longer periods of denial.
Sex is best when you can't control it with your own hands.
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Be careful when working with Permatex - as it cures, it absorbs oxygen from the surrounding air and releases formaldehyde in it's place. The former you need to breathe, and the latter is a known carcinogen.

Permatex "Red" is food-safe when cured thus may be a good choice for adhering neoprene edging to a chastity belt.

The problem with heat shrink tubing is it's stiffness and durability. If the tubing will be roughly in the same position forever (such as on an automotive wiring harness) it will last essentially forever, but for something that will be flexing and changing position often, heat shrink tubing will eventually weaken, crack, and split.

Considering the chains go across the buttocks and the wearing of a chastity belt will sit on surfaces with different firmness (soft sofa, firmer automotive seat, patio furniture, hardwood dining room chairs, those chains will be flexing often. I've never tested heat shrink tubing for durability myself, but have observed a lack of durability when it's flexed often.

An alternative to plasti-dip and plasti-kote I'm considering is "Durabak" (http://www.nonslipcoating.com/). They make a variety of coatings for various things and the one that appealed to me most was the pickup truck bedliner - can be ordered in many colors, it's chip and scratch resistant, yet flexible enough to resist abrasions by flexing rather than tearing. For an object that must flex, this might be the most durable solution to chastity belt coatings. If you email or call them they'll gladly send you an envelope with a sample, the sample being a little square of metal coated on one side with their product. Feel free to beat the sample silly, bend it over and over, poke at it with various things, and you'll find that the coating remains intact. In fact, I destroyed the coated metal before the coating failed. Pretty cool stuff however it doesn't have any obvious spongy quality to it like silicone rubber or neoprene.