Chinese made C.B. (SS florentine-style, pair single chains)

Review your chastity belt!
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: Chinese made C.B. (SS florentine-style, pair single chai

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Good link and input, Darla.

I'll have to test that product out and offer up a review on it. :)
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

The reason why I haven't ordered the durabak product myself is it's designed to be used as a bedliner coating on a pickup truck, and doesn't come in tiny containers so I was worried that the bulk of it would dry out after I use just a tiny bit to coat something like a chastity belt.

I will have other larger items to coat arrive in the next few months so I may buy the product at that point where I can use most of it on various things.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

dashingdarla wrote:The reason why I haven't ordered the durabak product myself is it's designed to be used as a bedliner coating on a pickup truck, and doesn't come in tiny containers so I was worried that the bulk of it would dry out after I use just a tiny bit to coat something like a chastity belt.

I will have other larger items to coat arrive in the next few months so I may buy the product at that point where I can use most of it on various things.
Oh no! Bedliner material???

Every spray-on bed liner stuff is always rough and "non-slip". ...
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:Every spray-on bed liner stuff is always rough and "non-slip". ...
There are different kinds of bedliner coatings these days. Some are incredibly rough, some are epoxies with softer materials mixed in (recycled tires down to a powder), etc.

The durabak product can be ordered to produce a satin finish or the more traditional textured finish. When I ordered my free samples I was sent one of each and the smooth one is smooth as glass. And, indestructable!
Lizza1

Post by Lizza1 »

watch out for adverse reactions or even an allergy developing using stuff like that in contact with skin in such a hypersensitive areas on our bodies.
Lizza
CylonSexFiend
Sex: Male

Re: Chinese made female chastity belt sticking Silicone

Post by CylonSexFiend »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:UPDATE:
ISSUES Found from prolonged wear with Chinese made chastity belt:

3. The #$%#$ silicone lining keeps coming undone. I am at a loss what sort of glue actually bonds medical grade silicone to stainless steel.

These parts are fine:

2. Silicone has not ripped, degraded, or gotten hard. (except for where the super glue is making a hard surface in the wrap around groove of the liner.
There is a "wearing update" TOTAL WEAR TIME @ this point: 12 days
There is one product that will stick Silicone to stainless steel it is called Sugru it can be found at http://www.Sugru.com or if you are very lucky at a local technology/design/innovation shop it is a mouldable silicon putty designed for prototyping and repairing damn near anything. It is good for fixing, modifying of tweaking all kind of sex toys. I Haven't used it for long term wear yet as it is not specifically medical grade but I know it is registered with the Irish authorities as being Food-safe so you can make knife handles and repair food processor bowl and stuff like that. If you get on to the inventor she will give you some advice on long term body contact I am sure. (she is pretty cool chick and her bro who is in the Co. with her is Ok too) The longest I have used a modified set of my favorite vibrating LED anal beads is 2 hours with no problems. This stuff will stick to glass so even polished stainless would be Ok the satin finish on this belt should provide good texture for adhesion. You could also use this for shielding the other sharp edges in your life.
Paulette-the-Tart
Sex: No, I am belted

Post by Paulette-the-Tart »

Just registered so I could post a 'thank-you' for the advice on Sugru.

The silicone liner and shield edge of my My-Steel belt both split ages ago and, because of the ludicrous amount My-Steel want to supply replacements, I've tried various alternatives over the last couple of years. I wasn't prepared to let them replace them because I see one of the main problems as the glue they used and the fact that it's only applied in a few places so the originals break free, trap body oils and move against the stainless steel, thus causing the splits. This is somewhat aggravated as mine is a "transformation" style belt so the wider shield tends to press against the inner thighs.

I now have a liner from a cheap copy of a CS100 and for the shield I've re-formed the edge so it curves away from the body. This was an improvement but the addition of Sugru has transformed the wearability no end.

Thank-you!
Paulette-the-Tart

A couple of photos of the modifications:-

Image Image
Paulette-the-Tart

Forgot to mention that the amount used there is two complete 5g packs: one red and one white.
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

Sugru seems to be an excellent idea and may be my next step if my liner becomes detached again and begins to tear further.
See my Fetlife profile
https://fetlife.com/users/26022