Chinese made CB (S.S. solid rear strap)

Review your chastity belt!
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Chinese made CB (S.S. solid rear strap)

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

FINALLY! My new belt arrived. THIS is the one...
http://www.dhgate.com/cleaning-up-inven ... 10019.html

This belt is identical to the one used on "chastitybabes.com", only theirs have the secondary shield with the lil urine holes and not the slotted secondary shield that holds a vagina insert.

The metal is very thin, just like my pink florentine. The liner is not glued at all. This belt is very easy to fit and adjust, but again, you NEED to remove the little screws and locking nuts and replace them with stainless steel rivets once you have it adjusted and bent to fit your body. Tandy leather has stainless steel rivets from what I hear...http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/en-u ... 78-12.aspx That is what I will be using on mine, or maybe I'll go for some flashy brass or copper ones. (better coat the rivets or plan to use Brasso to keep them shining!)

I found out that silicone adhesive caulk is SUPPOSED TO glue silicone to stainless steel. I have from good authority that you have to rough up the metal first and apply liberally, only clamp lightly the edge that curls around to the face of the belt. (tape works good for this)

The security of this belt is a JOKE straight from shipping box to body. Seriously. The posts that the padlocks and shackleguards lock onto are crappy lil screws and they do not tighten down. This belt needs 3 locking posts on waistband so the outer two can be used with a security cable seal. I am fearful of using the vagina insert and secondary shield on this belt because the fit between them is super sloppy and it WILL SCISSOR YOU every time you sit down. The metal, being very thin (1.0 mm) flexes alot and has sharp edges. The silicone liner that is provided is cut too short on the rear strap so it does not cover it all. The secondary shield vagina insert slot is razor sharp with a burr facing IN. This needs a file taken to it. I am fresh out of files, not something I have laying around.

The pattern is okay, I guess, but this chastity belt absolutely will not keep a woman from pleasuring herself. The only thing this belt does is prevent intercourse. I suppose a man could take you anally while in this belt, however, he would be putting his cock in jeopardy since the anal opening on the rear strap is thin and sharp. I can see him really skinning his sausage on that thing. AND, if you get rosebudded from that, friction may pinch you as well on that sharp cut out for your anus on that rear strap. I would not attempt it. The attempt may send you to the E.R. for medical care!

The pattern also cannot be adequately shifted UPWARDS enough so the groin tendons clear the swell in the front shield. I have tried everything to bend and adjust it upward toward the waistband, but no genuine luck. Walking in the belt is no issue, but once you sit and cross your legs, you feel the front shield swell out above the vulva area dig into your groin tendons. While not immensely painful, it is uncomfortable. I was sitting for 15 minutes with my legs crossed on a padded swivel chair and my one leg fell asleep from the dig in there.

The anus ring in the back of the rear solid strap is slightly uncomfortable in a padded chair. I already know that is going to pinch my ass cheeks first time I sit on something hard. I cannot figure out a way to prevent that yet. Will keep you posted. ;)

My first impressions of this belt is that it is a janky chastity belt. Yeah, uber junk. I talked the chinese merchant down to 90 bucks with free shipping. I feel I paid about 80 bucks too much. However, this belt may surprise me as I start modifying it.

I am of the opinion that these Chinese made chastity belts for women are like project kits...raw materials that you can mod-out. These belts BEG to be modified. In fact, they require that. If you have no access to tools, or are "tool-stupid", my recommendation is DO NOT BUY A CHINESE MADE FEMALE CHASTITY BELT.

However, if you are somewhat savvy with hand tools, want to piddle with them, and maybe add some bling and flash filling in all the adjustment holes with lil gem rivets and the like and have a totally custom chastity belt, then these cheapies may be your ticket to chastity-town.

Okay, initial review done. Time for some pics and reviewing in working progress!!! Let's do this...
Belt and pieces received after I adjusted to my body
Belt and pieces received after I adjusted to my body
Attachments
rear view of how rear solid strap attaches to waistband: it has 4 little screws with locking nuts...definitely needing permanent riveting once you have your waistband adjusted!!!
rear view of how rear solid strap attaches to waistband: it has 4 little screws with locking nuts...definitely needing permanent riveting once you have your waistband adjusted!!!
secondary shield pivot point around anus opening in rear strap
secondary shield pivot point around anus opening in rear strap
Bottom view
Bottom view
Horrible locking system at waistband. the two "posts" on the sides of the center one are nothing more than tiny screws with locking nuts that fit into the holes of the waistband post holes. This does not prevent the tails of the waistband from coming up and swiveling
Horrible locking system at waistband. the two "posts" on the sides of the center one are nothing more than tiny screws with locking nuts that fit into the holes of the waistband post holes. This does not prevent the tails of the waistband from coming up and swiveling
The silicone liner laid out flat
The silicone liner laid out flat
notice the slop between the rear solid strap and this secondary shield that wraps around the anus hole. PINCH POINT!
notice the slop between the rear solid strap and this secondary shield that wraps around the anus hole. PINCH POINT!
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
virginitysaving

Re: Chinese made CB (S.S. solid rear strap)

Post by virginitysaving »

WTF? Does it also have this stupid "new design" secondary shield?
Pyra Gorgon wrote:
However, if you are somewhat savvy with hand tools, want to piddle with them, and maybe add some bling and flash filling in all the adjustment holes with lil gem rivets and the like and have a totally custom chastity belt, then these cheapies may be your ticket to chastity-town.
I assume this is the way how it's supposed to work. So you adjust the belt with these screws and nuts and only it fits you put rivets.
A riveter is around 20 bucks so it's available for anyone.
Admin
Site Admin
Sex: Male

Post by Admin »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:Okay, initial review done.
Thank you for a great review of a not so great belt. :D
Pyra Gorgon wrote:I am of the opinion that these Chinese made chastity belts for women are like project kits...raw materials that you can mod-out. These belts BEG to be modified. In fact, they require that.
It is just like a do it yourself chastity kit. :mrgreen: I wish they would design them a little bit better and use a little bit better materials. It would make a huge difference in the finished product.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

@ Virginitysaving:

Yeah, some retard over in China that has never worn a female chastity belt or does not have folds of flesh that love to squish about getting trapped between metal edges engineered these dangerous designs for secondary shields on a womans belt. Seems like what one manufacturer does, they all play monkey and follow suit. Now this slot idea WOULD work...if they would stop being so damned cheep with their flimsy sheetmetal and use something approaching usability like 20 gauge or 18 gauge stainless steel. Not being stingy, they ought to use 100% stainless steel D-rings and D-ring mounting brackets instead of nickel plated metal that will rust after 2 weeks of wearing.

Um, I think you have the wrong idea in mind. A riveter gun uses "pop" rivets. I am refering to hand set rivets. Pop rivets have a HUGE sharp edged lump on the back side. Those would be very unsuitable. No, you need to go with hand set rivets, the lil rivet tool to keep the rivet from bending askew as you set them. If you use gem topped rivets you have to use the special tool so you do not crack the gemstone.

OMG!!! Virginitysaving! You gave me a great idea....why not use the rivets to rivet something heavy on the backside of the metal, like really thick rubber? That way, it can be wider than the metal and act as a liner...and add additional strength to make belt more rigid...

@ Admin:

I aim to serve the female community of chastity belt wearers by offering up critical reviews of depth and detail, showing possible solutions to issues and diagnosing potential problems women may have in these economy belts.

I believe more women would try wearing a chastity belt if they could get into one in an affordable range. Who wants to spend close to a grand on something they may hate? Not many have that kind of disposable income laying about.

I honestly believe these economy chinese made chastity belts are a great opportunity to get into a real steel belt. The added bonus is that they are TOTALLY customizable!!! Since chastity belts all pretty much are the same in color, design and options, its like a black-tie affair: all the ladies are in LBD's. But with these customizable Chinese made belts, each of us can have that unique and special prom dress, if you catch my meaning.

I love the color of copper and emerald green. Expect me to bling out this waistband and front shield!!! :D

@ ALL READERS:

I've decided not to use this secondary shield on this belt. So not vag insert! :cry: Okay, over it now. Guess I'll have to find some thigh bands with this belt...UGH!
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Last picture, Pyra!
Should not the second shield sit on top of anus hole?
So is it at the My-Steel belt, because then it can be removed without removing the belt.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Tobbe wrote:Last picture, Pyra!
Should not the second shield sit on top of anus hole?
So is it at the My-Steel belt, because then it can be removed without removing the belt.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apologies for the confusing photo, Tobbe. Please allow me to explain...

Yes, the secondary shield sits on the outside of the solid rear strap. There is a smallish round hole with a parallel slot intersecting the hole on the tailbone side of the rear strap. The secondary shield has a small T-bar that you insert perpendicular to the axis of the centerline of the rear shield, then turn 90 degrees to lock it in.

The secondary shield anchor point is just behind top center rear of the anus hole, goes around anus hole and then has a much smaller slotted channel for the vaginal insert to slide in and covering the ovoid vaginal slot in the front shield part of this solid strap model. The secondary shield terminates at the center of the swell on the front shield, pretty much dead center of the front. Again, it uses those ill fitting shackle guards and luggage padlocks. The post that locks onto are only held by a tiny screw, I don't even know how small, but it is fine thread and TINY. If you turn against the threads, it loosens up. A girl could merely counterclockwise spin the lock and shackleguard on this post and unscrew it. Yes, I guess you could use some threadlocker or something, but seriously, is threadlocker alone secure enough? I think not.

So this secondary shield only covers the vaginal opening with just a slimmer slot, adding pinch points out the wazoo, and offering no backdoor chastity. That is a good thing, at least the woman wearing this can still defecate. I am sure one day, some man may try to take a woman anally while wearing this belt, she shifts her position, and he gets a nasty scrape off on that anus ring portion. Oh...to be a fly on the wall when that happens... :twisted:
virginitysaving

Pyra Gorgon wrote: Yeah, some retard over in China that has never worn a female chastity belt
Maybe Chinese women are different :)
Pyra Gorgon wrote: I've decided not to use this secondary shield on this belt.
I think you have no choice.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

virginitysaving wrote: Maybe Chinese women are different :)
Instead, I believe the Chinese are copying existing belts. However, using thinner material and therefore it will be failures. Is not sense, that chastity belt parts must function as a pair of scissors!

With thicker steel, these adjustable chastity belts works well. The cost would rise, but still cheaper than a measured.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
virginitysaving

Tobbe wrote: Instead, I believe the Chinese are copying existing belts.
What exactly are they copying? I don't know any original belts like this.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Tobbe is very right, virginitysaving. The Chinese are using super thin metal, this is dumb to do for a chastity belt.

The metal is 22-24 gauge stainless steel. I know it is not nickel wash steel because a magnet does not stick to it. Even still, at this very thin thickness, stainless steel does not offer enough rigidity. It is just too springy and it does not have enough cross sectional thickness to keep from being sharp, even with a radiused edge. If your flesh presses into it, you will get cut.

If you add sloppy fit-up to something springy, you have a scissoring problem. The labia or soft flesh of the inner thigh or around the anus gets pinched between thin, sharp edged metal and you get nasty blood blisters. Since the Chinese are being stingy cheap and not using thicker metal, you have to rely on the liner or something else to keep this from happening. They do not line their secondary shields, which would help a lot, the added thickness of the lining would eat up some slop.

I tried using the plasti-dip, but it just peels right off or gets scraped off on the other metal piece. :roll: This means tiny hole drilling and riveting something onto the backside which I do not have. That adds more stink points. These quickie fixes just add up and compound other problems. IF you start with a poor design, sometimes you just cannot make it right.

No secondary shield is usable on this solid rear strap female chastity belt. You run risk of physical injury if you do.