Tollyboy FGA/200

Review your chastity belt!
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Tollyboy FGA/200

Post by Tobbe »

From Tollyboy.com
The Tollyboys chastity belt who prevents access to the anus but permits defecation to take place. Equipped with a single back strap that goes down from the waist, between the buttocks to join the crotch guard. The back strap is in the form of a round section stainless steel cable (4mm in diameter) shaped to the body and curved to follow the contour up between the buttocks. The cable is hardened, tempered and plastic coated and although it is rigid the appliance still retains flexibility where it matters. Due to its small diameter and plastic coating, the cable offers minimum obstruction to the passing of faeces, being soft they simply break up. Keeping the cable clean is a relatively easy task and maintaining hygiene is not a problem, however the use of a bidet is highly recommended but not essential. The cable will of course bar entry to the anus, no matter what position the wearer might adopt.

Image Image
A masterpiece from Tollyboy. The steel work is perfect and last a lifetime. Unfortunately not adjustable and therefore she who wears it, must keep her weight and shape.
My belted woman wear this chastity belt, and has no problem it´s on seven days, and only removes for a short inspection and cleaning. The lock is like a nut, and must be screwed on and off with the key in. Therefore, I can´t allow her to put on the belt, if I don´t want her to hold the key.
It took a while for her to get used to the wire in the back. Now she appreciates it. The belt invisible under everyday clothes, and it works good in the bathroom. A hand shower for easy cleaning, and the removable second shield is appreciated. This key is on a chain in her bathroom and it disappears, if she forgets to lock the second shield!
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: Tollyboy FGA/200

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Tobbe,

Can you post close up photos of the secondary shield locking mechanism and how the waistband lock works?

There are no decent photos of Tollyboy's FGA-200 on his website, nor on the mainstream Interwebz...

How tightly does the front shield cup her vulva? Can she get fingers under it?
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Post by virginitysaving »

Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Can you post close up photos of the secondary shield locking mechanism and how the waistband lock works?
The second shield locked with a padlock. Without the key, she can´t lock it! Similar to the solution My-Steel has. I will send some pictures to your email Pyra.

How tightly does the front shield cup her vulva? Can she get fingers under it?
It's tight!

Without the slit would the inner labia press against the metal and probably hurts. Therefore they squeezed through the slit, and no fingers get under this belt.
Purpwolf

Post by Purpwolf »

As I am a man with wicked female chastity fetish I don't have personal experience but I did days and days of research while trying to write an erotic story. to me tollyboy looked far better than any and all others I found. From the reengeneerd waist straps designed to give easier, more comfortable movement to the built in locks and most of all each is built for the wearer they are not standard as no bodies are alike why should the belts be? :D
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

Unfortunately, it´s not so regular production of Tollyboy nowadays, but the lack of it, there is always Neosteel and My-Steel chastity belts