Your fictional female chastity stories
John R Starvele
Sex: Male

Yadza Zooqus: Space Warrior 4

Post by John R Starvele »

Yadza Zooqus Space Warriors 4
continued from 3

Chapter 4 -- Entering Nirvana

Monday, when Candy arrived home, there was an attempted delivery slip in the door of her apartment. The delivery required a signature. Candy had the delivery redirected to her office for Tuesday.

Tuesday evening, Candy wrested the two-boxes out of the office with the aid of dolly. It was more difficult to get them from her car to her apartment. They were not that heavy but bulky. Candy opened the slim rectangular box on top was the a disclaimer.

Under the disclaimer was the instruction manual that she removed to read. Submerged in the packing was the suit’s backpack. Candy set it aside opening the cubic shaped box. Right on top were the usual legal disclaimer and a letter.

MS Zooqus formerly MS Dybbuk,

Your legal name change has been completed by The Hague. You are worldwide now legally Yadza Zooqus. Please update things that The Hague has not already done.
MS Zooqus, I am Sorry for the delay on the helmet and backpack, because of your IT expertise we wanted the helmet to be fully functional as one of our real suit so you can explore all the suited possibilities. As a result, we had to add some refinements to your backpack as well. In your backpack, we installed a power cell bank capable of keeping your full suit -especially the helmet processor- up and running for fourty-eight hours without a recharge. We included solar panels for recharging as well as an electrical grid tie-in cable. (*)

I hope you enjoy your suit MS Zooqus, and I look forward to serving you in the future.

Pablo Mendoza
R&D Kroll/Mendoza Industries International

(*) A cord with a one hundred and ten volt three pronged plug.

He was kind of heavy with MS Zooqus.

Packing went flying again, but Candy / Yadza was looking for the instructions to read. She found the instruction and red — first the backpack instructions.

It is not just put the backpack on the suit and go like the one I carry to work every day with my laptop and lunch. To properly install this backpack, I have to depilate my slit and glue the suit panties to me to prevent leakage. Ralph would like doing that. It is suggested the depilation be made permanent if frequent suit wear is to be utilized.

Candy / Yadza move on the helmet instructions.

It is not recommended that you attempt to install the helmet on yourself.

There’s a lot to put on this damn helmet. It’s not a pull it over your head, do-up the chin strap and go like a motorcycle helmet. I have to depilate my scalp so as not to interfere with the helmet sensors. I have to have an anti-glare mask painted on over my eyes for less eye strain. I have to have my tongue pierced to utilize the palate mouse system of the suit to make suit systems work. And again, it is suggested that the depilation and the anti-glare mask be made permanent if frequent suit wear is desired.

The tongue piercing is best done with a laser because it immediately cauterizes the incision eliminating many of the problems of bleeding, infections, and healing. I don’t want to do it; oh it can’t be much more than doing my ears. I have to do it because it’s required for the suit’s computer operation.

Kroll/Mendoza Industries Medical Clinic has thoughtfully chosen a local body modification shop for me –the Unicorn. They have sent them the requirements for what I have to have done to wear my suit. KMI is paying for all my modification; all I have to do is call them and schedule a time. I’m going to have to make an appointment for Friday after work or early Saturday morning before Ralph arrives if we are going to the installed helmet for the party Saturday night.

Candy / Yadza finally worked up enough courage to call The Unicorn for an appointment. There was a brief confusion about her name and who the account was for; She was still using Candice Dybbuk, and the Unicorn's account was for Yadza Zooqus. After explaining her new name change, she was promptly handoff to the owner of the establishment –Mike. Mike was making enough over his regular customers to make it worthwhile to take a personal interest in her.

Mike volunteered, “MS Zooqus, we have detailed instruction on what has to be done to wear your Yadza Zooqus costume, but they have generously left you considerable options as for how and when we do your mods. Your first time for mods?”

Yadza replied, “Yes.”

Mike comforted, “It’s very fighting the first time, MS Zooqus. I will do everything I can to comfort and guide your journey.”

Yadza suggested, “You may call me, Candy.”

Mike vehemently responded, “NO! I MAY NOT! I am required by Kroll/Mendoza Industries to address you as MS Yadza Zooqus. They want you to get into character.

Yadza queried, “Are you allowed to call me Yadza?”

Mike replied, “Yes, as long as it is part of your new legal name.”

Yadza supplied, “Mike, I have a party to go to Saturday night, and I’d like to be in costume.

Mike suggested, “how about early Saturday morning say seven am before I open there will be fewer eyes to make you uncomfortable, and we have the whole day if you want to do something extensive.

Return of the enabler a month later to further the plunge of our subject into her suited chastity.

I was glad to be back from Mexico and looking forward to seeing Candy again. We were both looking forward to the Halloween costume party Saturday night. I even had an extra night to spend with her because I had a meeting early Monday morning in Bluefield, West Virginia. It was late Saturday morning when I arrived at Candy apartment door. She opened the door. Wow! What had happened to her while I was gone?

Her changes were dramatic in just one month. She filled the doorway. She was shiny bald. She was masked with a sharply contrasting black mask over her eyes. She was Yadza Zooqus suited with no regular clothes over her suit. Her shoulders were expansive with the winged shoulder boards of her suit. She greeted me with a joyful hug, driving the domes of her rigid black nipple caps into me. As I encircled her in a hug, I became aware of the massive increase of the girth of her armored protected chest, and the sensation of all the other suit’s accouterments. Her scent was different. -From the changes or from the new suit?

A passionate kiss –a tongue thrust into my mouth with a new addition. I was looking at her shiny bald scalp, while Candy took pleasure overwhelmingly informing me of her new tongue stud by moving it around in my mouth. I released an arm from the hug so I could feel the hard ridged decoratively scrolled shoulder boards, and stroke her shiny, slippery oily bald head. –Scented oil to make her scalp shine? I touched a finger to the edge –on her cheek- of her striking dull black eye mask; it felt rubbery, but sandpaper-ruff and completely fused to her facial skin. It smelled of fresh rubberized paint.

-Will mask come off? I pondered.

Embracing, she yanked me into the apartment with a kick of her on-pointe boot, she closed the door.

“I missed you.” Candy whispered.

“Me too,” I replied.

“I’m really looking forward to being with you. It’s been so long.”

I stepped back to get another more esthetic view of her. She obliged me by turning full circle so I could see her ‘Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior’s suit in its incomplete form. Wow! The eye mask and bald head went well with her suit making her look like something from a future war. KMI didn’t it up for a costume! I reached out and pulled her back to me so I could continue my tactile journey around her suit: the belt with it hips and bottom shelf-wing, the curvaceous plunge into her crotch, the belt cable cleaving and defining her butt not to mention the flowery scrollwork. I was truly enjoying the defining contrast of the touch between the brute buttresses of the rigid gold armored parts of the suit verses the flexible glassy-beaded slickness of her black ceramic chainmail armor.

Candy interrupted my explorations, “The helmet and backpack came Tuesday. I want to wear them to the party tonight if you help me put them on.”

The intimacy somewhat sidelined I asked, “Your hair and the mask?”

“Necessary according to instruction for the helmet. The hair is just shaved so it will grow back. The mask will last a couple of weeks until the skin under it is slough off."

"How do you like it?”

I smiled, “I do. It is stunning.”

“Good. The instruction suggested it be made permanent for frequent suit wear. No problem if we make it permanent?”

Not on my account but for you -going out in public and at your work?”

Candy answered, “It is becoming more acceptable to see bald women with extreme make-up. At work, it will cause a stir for a day or two, but they will accept it.”

Candy was in such a jubilant mood I didn’t want to do anything that would disrupt it and then completely out of left field she inquired, “Are you hungry? Let’s go have lunch.” It apparently was a command as she fled to bedroom. She emerged with casual clothes over her suit. She left her blouse collar open revealing the faux turtle neck –the rolled down chainmail over her suit’s collar- and part of breast shield’s golden armor and her status display screen. She did nothing to cover her mask or her bald head.

I inquired, “Ready?” Questing if she was going to do something more of making herself presentable.

“Yes, let's see if we can catch a few eyes.”

Candy had become exhibitionist which I guess is good for someone who was to be a costumed saleswoman.

As we ate, Candy asked again, “It is suggested the hair and mask be made permanent how do you feel about me doing it?”

“I love it! But it is you that has to day in and day out forever accept the pleasures and consequences of the decision to do it. You need to seriously consider all aspects of making the mods permanent. It has to be your decision. I have for a very long time like the rare beauty of a bald woman, and the eye accent is enchanting. If you are comfortable with it, I say go for it. I love it.”

My acceptance of her mods seemed to elevate her mood even higher as she hurried us back to the apartment where she really started to come on to me, clinging, hugging, kissing, and caressing me. I was into reciprocity of her affections since I hadn’t seen Candy in almost a month; I was so looking forward to the culmination of our activities with the enhancement of the Zooqus suit. Things were going well as Candy started undressing me and me her. But, I was stopped dead by the Zooqus suit blockade. Naked I stood with Candy in front of me, her smiling, watching my ardor and member decline. She pointed at my wilting member and broke out laughing! I was thoroughly thwarted both by the suit and by her delight at my nixed access. She continued to beleaguer me by teaching me how to select, combine and run her Zooqus suit’s various sexual stimulation programs on her laptop.

I literally got to push her buttons!

After my initial ardor crashed, I put my clothes back on for warmth. I found the suit alluring to my eyes as well as to tactically stimulation by caressing it. It was very intriguing for a while to push Candy’s buttons and watcher her reaction to the Zooqus suit’s sexual stimulations of her. She was euphoric I was happy for her, but there was something missing from this arrangement, and I started losing interest in pushing her buttons and listening to her ecstatic shrieks.

I began to think her suit has become her new lover: a hollow man!

YADZA ZOOQUS: IT SUCKS!

Candy realized my loss of interest in pushing her buttons, so she demonstrated the tongue stud feature of her suit on my penis. - - Ahhhhhh! - - I liked that feature of her suit! She can do that again anytime soon!

“It’s getting late we better get ready. I have to shave around her to properly utilize the backpack. I though you like to you do it.” injected Candy.

Well, I now had to learn how to remove part of her armored suit. I had to enter the proper computer codes in the proper sequence. You cannot just undo the collar and chest armor because it would cut off instruction to other parts of the suit. I had to enter the code to open the thigh bands that locked her boots to her panties. The bands sprung apart — I then had to do the codes that opened the belt. The belt separated on her hips with a pop. The spine of the chest armor still clung to then back of her panties waist belt. I entered the code to sever the data communication cable to lower parts of her suit. The waist belt severed and hung. The chainmail part of the panties remained over her butt. Candy peeled her pantie’s chainmail off the midriff chainmail lifting out the front of her the belt and panties, pulling down panties. Oh, that sure surprise me to see what came out of Candy’s when the panties came down!

We agreed it was time to take advantage of the opening. Wow, she was great!

As we lay in bed, Candy stated, “Let’s do the shaving.”

That’s was an experience. Candy applied the gels and glue to her panties and was about to step back into her panties; She changed her mind and pushed me onto the bed.

“We really have to get ready.” chided Candy.

Candy jumped up from bed practically into her panties. She seemed to be an expert in getting into them and them into her as she wiggled and squirmed. She let out a sigh of contentment or completion when the panties were up, and the protuberances were in her.

“Come on give me a hand.” She urged me.

Candy had the backpack leaned up against the wall and plugged into a wall socket. She unplugged it, removing the cord, placing it on the bed, handing me the disclaimer and the installation instructions manual.

WARNING
This is a costume
Not a fully functional suit of armor
This costume does not meet the mythical specification of Yadza Zooqus’s armor
Please refrain from activities that would require real armor.

I read the instructions and I will just relay them as I read them adding my comments.

Step 1) Read and understand the installation and operation manual before proceeding.

Duh.

Step 2) Check that the backpack is fully serviced. See power indicator bar and drinking fluid level and urine collection levels are as specified.

Candy had serviced the backpack. The power level and drinking fluids were full up, and urine collection was empty.

Step 3) Remove the plug/cover plate from the crotch portion of the belt.

Step 4) Set the lower backpack dogs in the receptacles in the waist belt shelf-wing.

Step 5) Fold the backpack up onto the receptacles of the shoulder boards.

Step 6) Connect backpack tail to the openings in the belt crotch.

As Candy said, it was easy. The backpack was black triangular where it lay molded to and on Candy’s back. The spinal ridge going into the recess in the pack. It was almost shoulder width thirty-three centimeters (thriteen inches) at the shoulder and tapering to a tail that went into the cleavage of her buns and into her crotch. It was rounded and not very thick -only eleven centimeters (four and half inches) at its thickest point, but it was heavy ten point fourty-five kilograms (twenty three pounds.) with the power cells and whatever else it contained.

With backpack installed, Candy was smiling, she commented, “I’m feeling more like Yadza Zooqus all the time. Thank you, dear. You know, KMI has legally worldwide made me Yadza Zooqus.”

Candy found her back movement somewhat limited by the backpack as she retrieved a cubic box from her closet. She handed me the box commenting:

“Thank you for making my dream come true. Let’s do the helmet.”

I opened the box, and there was the disclaimer

WARNING
This is a costume
Not a fully functional suit of armor
This costume does not meet the mythical specification of Yadza Zooqus’s armor
Please refrain from activities that would require real armor.

The disclaimer, what would the world be without the lawyers?!

Step 1) Read the installation instruction completely through before beginning.

I read the instructions through. The next item was:

WARNING
It is not recommended that you attempt to install your helmet on yourself.

Step 2) Inspect your subject verifying that: the subject has all the other suit assemblies in place, the subject has installed a system steering stud in a toungue piercing. If these conditions are not met do not continue until the are met.

WARNING
If you continue without the requirements in step two it will impaire suit function, possibly damage your suit, making its impossible to remove.

Step 2A) continued your verification of the subject. The subject should have a dipilated scalp and anti-glare textured mask.

EXPLAINATION
The anti-glare Mask will aid in vision acuity reducing eye fatigue. The scalp depilation is necessary for the functions of the electroencephalogram sensors…

“Candy why are electroencephalogram sensors necessary for a sales costume?”

“Ralph, Don’t call me Candy anymore. I’m legally world-wide Yadza Zooqus now. They are supposed to keep tabs on my health and to allow me better computer operation when I am analyzing and programming a system. Supposedly direct brain commands to the suit 'CONTROLLER'.”

“OH, YADZA ZOOQUS!” I exclaimed with emphasis, trying her new the name, testing its fit.

Step 3) Lay-out all the parts and tools. Do an inventory and do not proceed until you have verified that everything is present. Familiarize yourself with the parts. We suggest you arrange your parts and tools in the order of their assembly.

I set up on the kitchen table. Candy sat expectantly in a chair waiting to complete her suit.

Step 4) Roll the excess neck chainmail off the subjects ridgid collar up under the subject chin, the ears and back of the head.

Step 5) Identify and locate the primary helmet assembly.

I opened the box, removing the packing, revealing the helmet. It was a work of art. It was tear-dropped shaped, gold with a wide black racing stripe. The gold was filled with the flowery scroll work matching and done throughout the rest of the suit. It was heavy when I picked it out of the shipping box to set it on the table. The weight of the primary helmet assembly was listed at seven point eight kilograms (seventeen pounds). Centered and filling the black stripe over the facial visor opening embossed in flowery gold letters was her new name:

ZOOQUS

There were round holes for her ears. Emanating from the inside of the helmet hanging down in the facial opening was the facial and chin helmet retention harness. The helmet carapace was one centimeter (three eights of an inch) thick this helmet was not just a costume; it looked like it was made of the same ceramic armor as their regular armored suits: hard as diamonds, fireproof, capable of stopping a speeding train. KMI may have some perverted idea about suit wear, but they do not lack attention to the smallest details.

I continued to study of the helmet assembly. The interior of the helmet was a plethora of one centimeter (three eights of an inch”) round golden sensory contact set in a network grid with helmet support columns that went from the contact to the outer shell of the helmet. The spaces between the sensory contact support columns could allow for some air circulation. I pressed on some of the contacts, and they moved a little, but not much. The trailing apex of the helmet was a sealed apex dome containing the main processor of the suits major systems. It is referred to by the KMI geeks as ‘THE CONTROLLER’. I am proud to say ‘THE CONTROLLER’ is a product of my company –LenTri. It is an eleven thousand Neptunium sextet core processor, superior to all PC and rivaling many mainframes in computational power.

Enough of my bragging.

Step 6) Identify and locate the electrical contact jell tube. Remove the cap and puncture the seal. Liberally and evenly apply conductive jell to the subject’s entire bare scalp.

I stood behind Candy / Yadza applying the thick, sickly green jell; it did not spread well.

Step 7) Separate the right and left sides of harness at the chin cup. Temporarily move the separated helmet facial and chin retaining harness up over the top of the helmet. Tape to hold in position out-of-the-way for the next steps.

Step 8) Install the helmet assembly on the subject making sure the chainmail is smooth and under the rear of the helmet. The upper facial opening should be centered on the subject eyebrow ridge with the face and ears centered in the openings provided.

Holding the helmet in both hands, I stepped over Candy / Yadza who was seated, mounting her so I could face her with the helmet in front of her and above her. I lowered the helmet upon her head engulfing her head in its heavy, indestructible carapace. The helmet slid in the conductive jell aligning centering and seating on her head with her face and ears in their opening. It went on much like any other open face motorcycle helmet would except for its massive weight.

Step 9) Identify and locate the palate mouse ('THE BIT').

It looked like a thick full palate teeth protector/retainer except for the three indented buttons in the exposed lower surface, and each side had shafts with mushroom heads.

Step 10) identify and locate the two-part denture grip adhesive syringe.

WARNING
Steps ten through fourteen are important for computer operation and part of the helmet retention system and must progress without undue pause.

Step 10) Break the mixing nozzle off the syringe. Cut the end of the syringe and install the mixing nozzle. Liberally coat the contact surface of the palate mouse ('THE BIT') with the denture grip adhesive.

Oh, it looked and mixed like super glue epoxy. –a dental variation?

Step 11) Firmly insert palate mouse ('THE BIT') over the subject’s upper teeth and in the roof of the subject’s mouth. Have your subject take over the pressure retaining the bit by biting on 'BIT' while you proceed to the next important steps twelve through fifteen.

Step 12) Un-tape and stretch the facial harness centered and down over the bridge of the subject’s nose continue stretching the facial helmet retention harness engaging the terminal shaft ends of 'THE BIT'.

I undid the tape holding the facial harness up over the helmet and began lightly pulling down stretching the single strap over Candy’s / Yadza’s nose. The harness divided just above the fleshy end of her nose. I stretched the descending ‘Y’ over the shaft nubs of her bit/palate mouse -the system director at the corners of her mouth.

Step 13) Attaching the retention harness to facial frame of the helmet ahead of the ear opening and behind 'THE BIT'.

It was just short stretch of single straps to the retainer locks in front of her helmet’s ear openings.

Step 14) Clean off any excess adhesive in the subject’s mouth before it sets.

Trying to clean off the excess adhesive while Candy / Yadza was gagging on it was no fun.

WARNING
The collar chainmail must be smoothe on the subjects chin before the chin cup is nested.

Step 15) Strech the helmet’s retension harness down from ‘THE BIT’ nesting the chin in the cup and latching the left and right sides of the harness together.

From the 'BIT' nubs, the harness went down and forwarded coming together into a chin cup. I stretched the harness, so it now cradled Candy’s / Yadza’s chin.

I wondered how she liked the facial harness and ‘THE BIT’ with its nubs sticking out at the corners of her mouth? Teasing, I gave a shove on one of the protruding 'BIT'’s shafts, pushing Candy’s / Yadza’s head to one side. I pushed on the other side moving her head in the other direction.

Candy / Yadza commanded, “STOP THAT!”

I pushed on both 'BIT' shaft ends, replying, “I’ll try to rein-in my activities, dear.”

My snide pun was answered, “Very funny, will you stop fooling around and let’s get this done.”

I moved on to Step sixteen.

Step 16) locate inner display screen visor.

Step 17) Remove the protective coating.

Step 18) Install the display electrical contacts in the sockets in the helmet liner along the eyebrow ridge and the ear wells.

Step 19) Install eight retaining fasteners through the display screen visor with the roto-torque tool to the proper torque.

The computer display visor assembly went down precipitously and effortlessly into place in the sockets in the inner helmet liner over Candy’s / Yadza’s expectant, welcoming eyes surrounded by the black masked on her up-turned face. The clear visor was just an unpretentious thin clear plastic arch; I could still see Candy / Yadza looking up at me through her anti-glare mask, smiling, her eyes were separated by the facial harness over the bridge of her nose that blended with the black of her mask as I installed the eight retaining fasteners screwing them in with the roto-torque tool.

The visor would allow the suit’s computer -‘THE CONTORLLER’- to control everything Candy / Yadza would or would not see.

As I pondered that thought, I became overwhelmed by a feeling of immensity as I looked down at Candy becoming Yadza Zooqus. There should have been nothing about installing the helmet with its plethora of sensory electrodes, with its facial harness and BIT, placing the computer visual display visor to cause my pensive feelings -my feeling of a dire irrevocability of enclosing Candy –transmogrify her, into Yadza Zooqus, assimilating her into the Kroll/Mendoza Industries Suited Collective. It felt like I was assembling a robot; I was creating the first Borg -resistance is futile- only there was no resistance only the welcoming embrace by Candy to become:

Yadza Zooqus.

Candy wasn’t the first Kroll / Mendoza Industries suited cyborg to be assembled and she would by no means be the last. There would be millions to follow.

“What’s the holdup?” demanded Candy / Yadza.

“I’m just having a disconcerting foreboding feeling about doing this –like it’s something that’s going to be much more transformative and enduring, then either one of us realizes. Do you feel anything?”

“Yea I do, -impatience, turning to anger in waiting for my suit to be assemble, keeping me from the pleasurable satisfaction. Will, you get on with it?”

“Ok, ok, already!”

Step 20) Locate earbuds marked left and right -they are matched to the subject’s external auditory canals.

They had an overlaying sound proof padding and connection terminals to fit in the ear well.

Step 21) Locate star locking washers ear retainers for the earbuds

Step 22) locate the trunnion installation tool (two -prong fork with a ‘T’ handle.)

Step 23) Coat the ear canal insertion with the conductive jell for sound sealing.

WARNING
Do not get the conductive jell on the electrical contacts

SOUND SEAILING the earbuds will make it so the suit 'CONTROLLER/computer will control everything Candy / Yadza will hear and not hear. The feeling of overwhelming immensity and transmogrification and cyborg assimilation of Candy into Yadza Zooqus returned.

“Yadza, does sound sealing on the earbuds seem excessive to you?”

“LET’S GET ON WITH THIS!”

“Ok, ok.”

Step 24) Insert the earbud in the subject’s ear canal squeezing the overlaying foam into the ear wells of the helmet.

Step 25) Install the right star retaining washer on the trunnion installation tool.

Step 26) feed the earbud cable through the opening in the star washer retainers.

Step 27) Insert the right star washer retainer lobes in the corresponding grooves in the right helmet ear well.

Step 28) Press the right star washer retainer until the lobes bottom out then turn the washer one-eight of a turn clockwise until it stops. Allow the washer to pops up into the detent locking the retainer in position.

Step 29) Plug in the earbud cables

Step 30) repeat steps twenty-six,twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-nine and thirty for the left side ear well. The locking rotation is counterclockwise.

The snap of the Locking Retainer and plugging in another Data Cable added more to ominous permanence of the devices burying Yadza. I moved around in front of Yadza and asked that Verizon sale cliché, “Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?” Yadza raised a hand up to her helmet ear-well but said nothing. Then she made a rolling motion with her hand. I interpreted it to mean she wanted me to proceed.

IMPORTANT
the helmet’s outer protective visor must be done before the jaw pan is installed. The Visor cannot be installed after the jaw pan is installed. The reverse is also true the visor can not be removed with the jaw pan inplace.

Step 31) Locate the helmet’s outer protective visor.

The visor was heavy and one point six centimeters (five eights of an inch) thick diamond glass with a titanium frame at top edge.

Step 32) Remove protective coating from the visor.

Step 33) Insert visor prongs into the helmet receivers in the subject’s ear wells.

Step 34) Push visor always the way up into into the visor slot. The bottom of the visor will be just above the subject’s mouth and aligned with the bottom of the visual display visor.

IMPORTANT
The visor must be fully up to install or remove the jaw pan.

Step 35) Locate helmet's padded jaw pan.

WARNING
Make sure the chainmail above the collar ring is rolled completely smooth and under the helmet' chin cup retainter.

Step 36) Insert the jaw pan tabs in their slots in outer helmet lower facial opening.

SUGGESTION
It will be neceessary to compress the jaw pan foam against the subject's chin to align and seat the jaw pan. Continued pressure will be required until the retaining fasteners are installed.

Step 37) Install the four fasteners per side in through ear openings wells into the jaw pan.

I pushed the jaw pan up and gaist Yadza's chin to align the tangs so I could push the jaw back into position to install the screws. I installed the eight screws.

The jaw pan completing the lower oval edge of the helmet.

Step 38) Locate visor positioning knobs (ear knobs).

Step 39) Insert them in openings provided in the helmet over the subject’s ears. Some movement of the knobs about the visor may be necessary to align the knobs for insertion.

I put the knobs in covering the screws that retained the jaw pan to the helmet. Yadza must have been getting anxious because she reached up with both hands, turning the knobs, closing her visor.

Step 40) With the knobs in place, verify visor movement by closing your subject’s visor.

Well, ok, Yadza did read the instruction probably several times before I did. Yadza opened her visor.

Step 41) Have your subject close their visor and hold the visor positioning knobs at the extremely closed rotation.

“Yadza, you have to close your visor for the next step.” No response so I closed her dark gray visor for her. I put both her hands on the knob and pressed her hand to the extreme closed rotation position for the next step.

WARNING
There are a left, and a right lock core and the keys are matched to them. Do not mix. If a mismatch occurs the locking assembly will lock but will not release and attempt to do so will break the keys off in the assembly.

Step 42) locate ear knob locking cores.

Step 43) locate ear knob locking keys.

The keys were square shafted with internal detents.

Step 44) Insert keys into the ear lock cores.

Step 45) Insert core and key assembly in the center of the ear knobs. Push the assembly in until they stop. Then turn both keys simultaneously the direction to open the visor while holding the visor knobs in the extreme closed position.

Step 46) Remove the keys.

Step 47) Plug in breathing hoses (two large hoses) from the helmet into the corresponding ports in the backpack by stabbing the bayonet end in and then with hose tool, turning them half turn clockwise until you feel them seat in the detent.

Step 48) Plugin the liquid hose (smaller hose left side) from the helmet liner into the corresponding port in the backpack by stabbing the bayonet end in and then with hose tool turning it half turn clockwise until you feel it seat in the detent.

Step 49) plug helmet data cable into the backpack port.

When I inserted the data cable the tense quiet in the kitchen was shattered by Yadza’s chest display lighting up, followed by the sound: thunk pusss.
I wondered, what was that? There was a pause while I was quickly ruminating: Did I do something wrong?

Then there was a thunk sssss.

Thunk pusss, - - - thunk sssss, - - - thunk pusss - - - thunk sssss. I realized it was Yadza’s breathing through the valves and filter in the backpack -amplified -an obscene phone call made in person reminiscent of the heavy breathing Dark Evader of the Evil Umpire in epic film Galactic Conflict.

Step 50) Withdraw the keys without turning. The suit should be fully operational.

I pulled out both keys. Concerned, I still wondered if I had done something wrong. I inquired, “What’s going on?

In an electronic buzzing monotone amplified loud booming voice that I don’t think Yadza intended, replied, “Thunk pusss, thunk sssss, system diagnostic and boot-up. Thunk pusss, thunk sssss.”

As she spoke a gibbous facsimile of her face appeared, fading in and out with the accents of her speech and disappeared when she stopped speaking. That was creepy. Well, I guess she can hear me now because she answered me. The flashing in her chest display continued for several minutes. Yadza opened her visor. She sat in rapture with the light of the changing display reflecting on her lower face for another minute before she exclaimed, in a satisfied voice, “Ahhhhh Whaaaaaa!” When her visor was open her suit didn’t do the thunk pusssing, thunk sssssing, the in and out a gibbous facsimile of her face thing and her voice was normal when she spoke.
She said, “I’ve just looked at the main menu you won’t believe all I can do in this suit. Wait until I have had a week to explore the system. I think I’ve reached NIRVANA. Thank you so much, dear.”

I looked her square in dark foreboding visor saying, “I may have some idea of what your suit can do my company made the electronics. There is one more step to finish up.”

Step 51) Install protective hood on the backpack to cover the hoses.

I installed the hood.

She jumped up and hugged me. She tried to kiss me, but her jaw pan -up over her chin, and her visor down to below her nose made it impossible. She stuck out her tongue caressing my lips with her tongue stud.

“Thanks. Dear.”

I place both my hands on her shoulder boards, backing her off from me so I could look over her completed costume. The glistening black chain mail tightly wrapping her body; the contrasting shiny golden: panties, brazier, shoulder boards and boots so accentuated curves of her body. The helmet is so precise in its global coverage. I moved both my hands up to the ear knobs turning them, closing her visor, eclipsing her remaining face behind the thick dark gray armor.
“Thunk pusss, thunk sssss…”

Aha, that’s better. That added a final touch to complete her beautiful costume. It would be nice if I could lock the visor closed.
I moved my hands to her hip wings turning her fully around to complete my inspection of her costume.

“Yadza, Kroll/Mendoza Industries sure built a beautiful costume for you with such sensual curves. They always seem to do that something extra. Yadza Zooqus, you are gorgeous.”

In an impenetrable way.

“Thunk pusss, thunk sssss, we’ve got get you ready. Thunk puss, thunk sssss.”

Again the gibbous face appeared on her visor when she spoke.

I suggested, “The heavy breathing is a nice touch don’t you think?”

I was going to the Halloween costume party as her, kick-in-the side, her android squire, her service companion Alborg Cybrillo. A silver plastic head with a black round screen for eyes and another black round grill for a mouth that could be opened for important things like drinking and eating. We were going for supper as well as drinks. I made sure I had a straw. I would have silver gloves on my hands and wear a tuxedo carrying a toolbox/computer to assist ‘Yadza Zooqus Space Warrior.’ It didn’t take me long to get into costume.

Continued Yadza Zooqus Space Warior 5 & 6