Which belt?

Review your chastity belt!
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Which belt?

Post by Kellymac3 »

Ok I know we've had discussions like this before and never come to a consensus but please humour me....

After my previous Chinese DHGate rear eye belt, my current spices for love rear wire, I'm ready to buy a 'high end' belt.
But I'm not sure which way to go.

I was thinking My Steel, mainly because their waist lock looks smaller. But, I saw a u tube video today of their belts, looks just like my current cheap one But 2 padlocks.........
I have no padlocks right now, I feel like spending $1000 and getting 2 padlocks is going backwards.....

So NeoSteel, more padlocks?! Plus a solid front plate liner. Ugh, even worse....

I know what I want. I want good quality metal, liner on the edges. And my cool Chinese lock buckle. Is that too much to ask for?
Suggestions please ;-)
Lizza1

Re: Which belt?

Post by Lizza1 »

padlocks very funny,you ever heard of the gorgan pyra?she eats locks for breakfast!!

cylinder locks ARE very easy if you know how.Its called lock picking.I personally cannot do it, but i have not tried that hard.............yet.The german lock burg wachter has a lock block made out of junk metal, the actual locking part is nothing less than a simple cylinder lock..............pickable.Think about that.
FORGET ordinary two padlock or single padlock lock belts, use a lockblock which is at least formidable to get open, the lock block yes it can be picked if you are determined to get out of the belt.It all depends on you ability to beat the belt up!!!

For comfort consult others in this forum.

Lizza
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Kellymac3 wrote:Ok I know we've had discussions like this before and never come to a consensus but please humour me....

After my previous Chinese DHGate rear eye belt, my current spices for love rear wire, I'm ready to buy a 'high end' belt.
But I'm not sure which way to go.

I was thinking My Steel, mainly because their waist lock looks smaller. But, I saw a u tube video today of their belts, looks just like my current cheap one But 2 padlocks.........
I have no padlocks right now, I feel like spending $1000 and getting 2 padlocks is going backwards.....

So NeoSteel, more padlocks?! Plus a solid front plate liner. Ugh, even worse....

I know what I want. I want good quality metal, liner on the edges. And my cool Chinese lock buckle. Is that too much to ask for?
Suggestions please ;-)

Kellymac;

Something you could try is to implement a 90 degree small plate riveted to your belt front shield with a small hole that the key would pass through to get to the padlock. This would prevent you from getting lock picks into the cylinder keyway plus it would be a good place to run a security seal wire through, cinching down everything nice and secure. (tried this once, didn't like the extra bulge out from the plate top which also is a potential pinchpoint.)

Best lockset for a chastity belt is an integral one. That is 100% full custom, you are not going to get a chastity belt fabrication shop designing those. (too costly and time consuming)

One of these days I plan to get a shop together and create a chastity belt business incorporating all my ideas/ designs. I plan to hire dashingdarla and YOU, Kellymac. :twisted: (need a model for endurance testing! LOL )
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Lizza1

Re: Which belt?-secret!!! ha ha!!

Post by Lizza1 »

PYRA
Shall you and I disclose our little secret about all these "formidable burg wachter" lock blocks"?
People we have news for you.You do NOT need to pick the lock, or cut your belt off!!
My self and the gorgan know of a VERY quick simple way of "unlocking it".

You know what i mean dont you gorgan?
Lizza
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

I don´t think Pyra or any other girl in chastity belt, easily open a Burg wächter lock without the key, when it´s on her back!
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Tobbe wrote:I don´t think Pyra or any other girl in chastity belt, easily open a Burg wächter lock without the key, when it´s on her back!
Rivets.