USA made Florentine style belt

Review your chastity belt!
Alcina
Sex: Belted Girl

USA made Florentine style belt

Post by Alcina »

Anyone had any experiences or knowledge on these belts currently on sale on ebay in the States?
?http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251057822285? ... EBIDX%3AIT
Alcina

Re: USA made Florentine style belt

Post by Alcina »

"Made with pride in the USA

Our 24-7 chastity belt for women is made to be both comfortable and secure. Made of 24ga. by 1 1/2" wide stainless steel lined with neoprene rubber. It has an adjustable waist band that will adjust in 1" increments to fit 3 different waist size. It's ultra slim design makes it impossible to be detected threw the clothing. Has a 5" slot which expands from the clitoris, to the end of the vagina, to allow for urination. However the shield will not allow penetration from the rear, or front. Has a removable rear shield that locks into place. The rear shield can be removed without removing the main belt. There are D-rings on both sides of the belt, and on the rear shield. This belt is custom made to fit. Once you place your order, we will email you a video which will explain the measurements needed to make your belt a perfect custom fit. This belt usually ships within 2 weeks after you send in your measurements."
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

I had been looking for something else!
Models with chains of V is not comfortable to sit on. Instead is the wire or metal with holes for the anus, which is the most common.
Look at the picture, the belt has no crotch protection! Something that should be provided to protect her labia from pinching, but also make it more impossible to touch.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

Hi Tobbe, thanks for the reply. For £95 odd, I may well take a gamble as it's in the price range of the chinese belts whilst being custom made.. .. I had a Tollyboy years back that had the rear chains, I actually had more discomfort from the ill-fitting waistband than the chains but pooping was messy.. My current rear wire hurts the coccyx with me, and my rear eye belt hurts the buttocks.. I see what you mean about the crotch guard, although the slit is quite long for the labia/urination. I'm interested to see how the detachable rear guard bit works, whether it could replace the chains, although going to the toilet with the rear guard attached might be a problem with 1 1/2" rear.. Maybe I'll do a review, hehe..
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Post by virginitysaving »

That's chastitybeltsusa

The lock is fake there. It's nothing more than a toy.
andy_e

Post by andy_e »

The chastitybeltsusa device looks quite crude, as if fit and finish wasn't really a priority.
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

*sigh*

I had my hopes up for a second there.
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

Hiya,

the belt finally arrived this morning and I'm currently trialling it.

To give the belt it's due credit, It's actually better than I thought it would be.. Definitely my best fitting belt so far..

On the plus side: It's cheap, It's comfy, the measurements are spot on, has 2 extra waistband adjustment holes, edging is all glued on pretty well it seems with no sharp bits, sits on the lower hips rather than the waist quite nicely with the front band meeting the front piece at pivoted angles making it comfy and more or less ergonomic below the belly button.(a plus for me with belly piercings there.) Rear plate is narrow enough not to annoy the buttocks or Coccyx, front slit is nice and long to house the inner labia in all positions, ass chains aren't bulky, Front locking mechanism is a fairly robust screw in type with a built on lock which protrudes out less than the Spices for life buckle lock does, under tight sweatpants the only giveaway is the buttock crease where the chains are, but a skirt or probably tight jeans might alleviate that.

Negative side: No front shield (better for weeing though) , steel thickness similar to the Spices belt, possibly slightly thicker, 2 padlocks to hold the rear band in place, although to be honest, they don't stick out that much under clothing, the lower one is in quite tightly in so there is no annoying movement there, sticks out less than the Chinese rear wire does at the waistband in reality. To poop, I can have the padlock keys to undo one padlock and swivel the band round to do my business, while the chains still hold the front shield in place (although not as tight as with the band attached) which is good for less muscle strain but does pull the front band away slightly from the vagina when sitting. The chains are more taught and hold the front plate in place when standing though.
Verdict so far, pleasantly surprised.
So there we have it, I'll give another verdict after 24 hours or so of wear, but I envisage this belt to be definitely suitable for long term wear.. We'll see.. :D
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Thats a very comprehensive review Alcina. I am baffles as why the have not made a secondary front shield as pointed out by Tobbe. Maybe you should ask him niceley to "Knock one up for you :oops: 2 shield that is not belt wearer.
On the subject of belts my guess is you have 4 now
1] One from china with rear eye
2] One from china with rear cable
3] One antique design belt off ebay
4] This USA built one
Is there a contest between you and other belted ladies to see who can own the most belts. I am jealous as I only have my Tollyboy with rear cable. :(
Will you be posing in each belt to get gallery status ha ha! Only joking
Lets hear more as you get used to this one
Steve
Alcina

Post by Alcina »

Hi Steve,
thanks for your reply.
Well, it's almost Friday afternoon and I'm still in the belt, i even managed an evening in the pub last night in it. :lol:
I did, however, lose the keys yesterday somehow to the 2 little padlocks so I may have to use the waistband key today to take it off temporarily for toilet purposes and pick the padlocks with the multitude of other silly little Chinese padlock keys I have, I'm sure there'll be one that opens them, there normally is, lol
As regards pinching, it's not really a problem, it just means wearing underwear as normal over the belt.(Helps keep the padlocks in place too.) Although a secondary shield for protection purposes (and not just for wandering hands, lol) might be a good idea, I wonder if it's possible to do.. ;)
Oh, one thing, if anyone does do the self measuring for this belt as per the video, when measuring from the waist to waist from front to back through the crotch, don't do it with underwear on as demonstrated, you'll get a tighter, more effective belt that way, my belt fits well on the tighter of the 3 adjustable settings.. :lol:
I actually have six (7if you include a silly waste of space plastic one) belts, but one, the old Tollyboy from years back is not wearable and gathering dust in a box. In addition to your list (carefully noted I see, hehe ;) ) there's another Chinese rear eye belt with thighbands and bra set.. ;)
posing for gallery status?.. moi?.. :roll: lol, I may upload a profile pic of this belt later if I can figure out how to do it, lol