It's already been done... but here is my review..

Review your chastity belt!
susieo
Sex: Female

It's already been done... but here is my review..

Post by susieo »

Okay I got the chinese belt with the oval opening at the back from Spices today. I knew I'd have to do some adjusting, but I wasn't planning on cutting myself! Owwww!! Once I got the little screws the way I wanted them I went looking for some way to hold the liner in place and protect myself from the sharpness of the metal. I first put on a waist stretchy cincher and then I have some pvc tape which I used to fasten down the liner which kept coming undone.It seems to be working for the moment. I finally got everything lined up, but the first couple of times I did it, I couldn't get the lock into the button thing AND hold everything together at the same time :lol: :lol: So I took everything off and examined the lock... oh could it be any worse? So now I am in the belt with just the lock and no button thingy. I plan to sleep in it all night...I wake up at 5am and I am pretty sure I am going to be ready to take it off. My agreement with myself is to wear it after work and to bed every day and then to put it on Friday and go until Monday morning. Oh Boy ... stay tuned.
molly
Sex: Female

Re: It's already been done... but here is my review..

Post by molly »

Hello Susieo! Congratulations!

The button style locks are a pain to close but with a little practice you'll find that you can pinch it closed with both hands, then hold it in place with one while you slip the button over using the padlock hasp. It's like anything else, once you do it a few times you'll become a pro!

The button is necessary because it keeps the layers of metal tight enough so the post remains straight:
chinese-lock-a.jpg
chinese-lock-a.jpg (11.38 KiB) Viewed 8382 times
Without it, the tension on the waist belt will cause the post to lean, deforming the part of the belt it attaches to. Eventually, that attachment point will tear leaving you with a detached post and an oblong hole where it used to be. This happened to my Chinese belt because I also skipped the button.
chinese-lock-b.jpg
chinese-lock-b.jpg (11.5 KiB) Viewed 8382 times
When my post tore off my husband solved the problem by drilling the holes relating to the post to 3/8". He bought a 3/8" stainless machine screw and nut at home depot and modified them. He ground the head so it's flat against my skin and drilled through the shaft of the screw for the padlock hasp to slip through. Locking me up was easy - I'd push the screw through the back, slip the other two layers on top, and spin the nut down the screw so it's hand-tight. This held the belt together and was much stronger. The padlock was slipped through the hole in the shaft of the bolt to make sure I couldn't take the nut off but it was the nut that held it together not the padlock.
chinese-lock-c.jpg
chinese-lock-c.jpg (10.34 KiB) Viewed 8382 times
Another option is to replace the post and button with a computer lock as Pyra Gorgon wrote about on this thread!

Molly