Servants! Part 1

Your fictional female chastity stories
Pat24
Sex: Female

Servants! Part 1

Post by Pat24 »

My contingent of servants, sounds very grand and I assure you it was, all standing whilst I ate dinner with my husband and some friends we had over. They spent their time serving food to each person round their right shoulders. Dinner over the men went into the conservatory to drink and smoke the girls stayed, chatted and watched our servants clean up.

After several hours the visitors left, my husband Timothy received a phone call calling him back to his office, I went upstairs where a hot bath was waiting for me.

Helped out of my dress and bra by my maid I stepped into the bubble filled bath, took my knickers off in there and handed them to a waiting girl.

She smiled and took them away returned a few minutes later with a second servant. One of them picked up a bar of soap I leaned forward so they could soap up my back as she did I thought only about sleep, they continued, when asked to stand I did so they both looked away when my lower regions were on display as per instructions. A rince down still averting their eyes a large fluffy towel wrapped around me and led by my right hand to my bedroom, in there my chamber maid.

The first servants left, the chambermaid took over the only girl I had given permission to see my fully unclothed.

Off came my towel, she placed that over a chair, helped me onto my bed. In her belt that wrapped around her waist a bottle of oil, she proceeded to oil my nipples, helped me raise my legs so my knees were bent forward towards my head, my pussy was then oiled up.

My then ussual question "Does all look OK down there? No dry skin?"

"She as always checked between my legs, opened my lips a little and replied "All looks fine Ma`am except for a tine spot on your right inner lip, do you wish for me to take a closer inspection Ma`am?"

"Yes please"

Out of her belt a magnifying glass, I could feel her fingers giving my right lip a small tug as she got closer with her glass.

"It is very small Ma`am it may decide to itch as these things often do. May I suggest a little ointment and something to cover it so you do not by accident scratch it ma`am?"

"Yes to both"

Out of her belt once again this time a tube of Savlon, a little onto her finger that she placed on the spot. "It should be gone by tomorrow ma`am"

"Ma`am what do you suggest we cover it up with?"

"I have no idea, have you?"

"I can get you a chastity belt, but then no sex over night ma`am"

"My husband is out so no sex anyway, yes let us try a belt"

This maid was the only person besides Tim that I trusted with my body, she had been looking after me for the past six years, she had never placed her hands on any part of me that she knew I would not wish for. She would wash me at least three times a day then tend to my pussy, butt hole and breasts, she would spend many hours tending to me especially my pussy. I would often stand whilst she sat on a low chair checking out my pubic hairs see all were still attached to me, lots of oiling and placing one finger into my hole and leaving it in there for an hour or so making certain that area of me was soft and subtle. Whilst she worked we chatted, she would ask me lots about my private life with Tim, and I never minded replying to all her questions, as she said "The more I know about your relationship the more I can further it"

One of those time she asked me "Will you be having sex tonight?"

At the time I thought it was a little forward of her but I replied "Not really in the mood"

"Wish me to help you get in the mood?"

"You may try but I doubt it will work"

I sighed.

She wriggled her finger inside me then in went a second finger, my mouth opened as I gasped, she seem to search for something and found it, my clitoris, she held it between her fingers for a while without moving, I didn`t know if I should get turned on or back away. I stayed in position, I was getting very turned on after that she gently squeezed and twirled my clit between her fingers, my head fell backwards, she continued, my hands came round and held my breasts, she kissed my tummy several times, placed a hand on my butt and squeezed.

"Fancy sex now?"

"OH g-d yes"

She took me to my bed, and called Tim, who f-cked me hard, we both orgasmed it did not take long and the maid stood back and watched. She had often watch me have sex and told me afterwards where I could do better, so much so, that one time she had been watching me and once the deed was done she helped me out of bed, washed between my legs, oiled me up and requested I wait a moment. She left and toyed with Tim`s dick then returned me to him, on that night we had sex four times. It is no wonder why I liked our maid.

But I digress.

She returned with a metal belt, with my legs still above me she wrapped it around my waist then threaded it between my buttocks the three ends meeting up just above my pussy area.

"Ma`am so that you are in the mood when your husband returns do you wish for a small dildo placed inside you? The oil that I place on the dildo will keep any dryness away"

I thought for a moment. "Will it hurt?"

"No ma`am, not at all"

"If I need the loo will you take it out?"

"No need ma`am you be excused around it, but if you prefer that I take it out I will certainly do so!"

"I have only had my husband inside me before, do you think this will enhance my relationship with Tim?"

"Oh yes ma`am, when he sees you dressed like this he will be begging you for sex and I am certain you will not say "Yes" to him"

"OK place it inside me but please be gentle with it"

"Yes ma`am"

Out of her belt a four inch dildo wrapped in plastic, she oiled it up, sat in front of me, opened my lips. I felt the tip of the dildo on my hole which I slammed shut, she brought her head closer to my hole and blew gently on it, for some strange reason I let go, my hole opened for her to ease in the dildo. Once in far enough....

"Please lower your legs ma`am.

I followed instructions, she closed then three ends in the hook provided.

"Should I tie it closed with string or lock it with a padlock? I suggest the latter"

"Yes padlock it is"

Whilst she locked the belt into place "Ma`am in this way you cannot get to it whilst you sleep, if you need help please just ring I will come running"

I clamped down hard on the dildo.

"I cannot close between my legs now"

"Of course not ma`am the dildo is there moisturising your hole inside and out. Best just let it rest in place, by tomorrow that area of you will be feeling rather good"

She helped me sit up and placed a see-through nighty on me.

"Thank you, you are as always most kind for looking after me"

She smiled at me.

"Would you like to play a game?"

"What kind of game are you talking of?"

"The "Please" game"

"I am listening"

"If I can get you to say "Please" three times in one hour I win, if I cannot over the period of twenty four hours you win though any request to stop must go with "Please" or it is ignored"

"Sound good, but what do we win?"

"If ma`am wins I will work for one month free of charge"

I smiled.

"If I win, I get to sleep with your husband whilst you watch and your belt will stay on for one month bar a clean and wash"

That threw me, I was not expecting it at all.

"And lastly if you orgasm your pussy get one hundred harsh smacks and I sleep with your husband for a month whilst you watch"

"WOW that is strong punishment!"

"Yes Ma`am, this is to enhance your relationship not to frivolously throw away a good night of sex"

I nodded.

I thought for a moment.

"OK, all I not need to say is the word "Please" three times in one hour?"

"That is correct Ma'am. I will need to bring in Julia my under-maid to help me with this, do you agree Ma`am?"

I knew Julia well she was a kind girl and very attractive. "Yes that will be fine"

My maid used her phone to call Julia who came running.

"We are playing the "Please game"

"Oh splendid" Replied Julia.

Julia looked at me and grinned.

"First item Ma`am to your massage room, we will give you an all over and well deserved massage you must agree to one hour in order to play the game"

I nodded "Yes"

I like that Idea so put on a night robe and I led the way.

The all white painted room with a massage table and several cupboards awaited us.

"Please lay face down Ma`am, I will then help you disrobe"

I did as requested, meanwhile Julia went to one of the cupboards. After my dressing gown was taken off then my nighty exposing my belt, I lay face down my head through the hole at the top of the table. One of them unlocked my belt and waited for the dildo to slide out but for the moment it remained in place.

Julia commented "Nice belt Ma`am"

I smiled.

They both set about tying me to the table, straps round each ankle tied them together then to the table ,my waist, upper thighs, neck, arms all tied down. My toes and fingers were tied together with string, I could not move a muscle, my maid knelt under the table and looked at me.

"No need to worry just making sure you do not move whilst we give you a back massage"

On my back warm oil then on my thighs, their hands doing a lovely job massaging me. My feet and between, my toes massaged. They did get to my butt last, first oil, then each took up one buttock. After a while of this butt massage I tried to raise my body to greet their hands, but could not move off of the table, I felt wetness between my legs, at first I smiled, but slowly got more concerned as I felt I needed sex. I clamped down on the dildo inside me, that did not move, I then felt their hands probe between my legs very close to my private parts, one of them tipped oil onto my anal area and poked at it, very gently rubbing oil into my hole. I desperately tried to move but was going nowhere fast. One of them licked me down there, I felt a spurt of juice seep out of me. The massaging got close and personal to my pussy. I pulled at my restraints "Please no more" I said

"Did you say "Please" Ma`am"

"Yes!"

That is one "Please" then, two more to go.

One of them ran her hand through my hair, I rested for a moment, I was so horny, they got back to work. Each of them took up kissing my bottom, I squeezed down hard on the dildo it did not help.

"Please I cannot take anymore"

"Was that a second "Please" Ma`am?"

"Yes" I replied

"One left Ma`am with thirty five minutes to go"

Tears of pure extacy fell to the floor below me I have never been so turned on in my life, I wanted my husband now, but that was not going to happen.

One of them continued stroking my bottom with a feather, that made me laugh the other was using a small dildo on my butt hole, the dildo only went in a couple of centimeters then bent in one direction and the tip gave me a small tug as it came out. Back in it went, the second time she bent it and let it rest in place, I needed to arch my back, my mouth opened wide, my fingers clasped at each other best they could. "Please, please, please let go, oh g-d I need my husband"

She let go, the feather stopped.

"Was that a third "Please" Ma`am?

"Yes" I sobbed out.

Whilst Julia untied me my maid said.....

"Your husband will be home shortly, I will let him know that you have agreed if he wants sex with me he should have it and you can watch so there are no secrets Ma`am"

I sat up and smiled at both of them.

"That was some game, now how do I have sex?"

"In one months time Ma`am, as you agreed"

"Not wishing to look a bad loser I said "OK" I was though most disappointed.

On came the belt and locked into place.

My pussy throbbed as we went back to my bedroom.

The maid told my husband in front of me about our game and he agreed to have sex with her, but I was to lay down close by so he could touch me whilst they went at it.

He lay down on our maid I was so jealous, not that Tim was having sex with another woman but that it was not my pussy getting fucked.

Whilst he had her, he kissed me and squeezed my breasts more juice spilled out of me, they orgasmed together, he then maneuvered himself over to me and held me in his arms tight. The maid got up smiling ushered me to the bathroom, I kissed Tim and got up. In the bathroom waiting was Julia with a new belt.

"Wish to go for another try Ma`am, if you win it is quits, if I win you must stay in the belt for two months, same rules apply"

After much thinking I agreed, but I said "No feathers or I have no chance"

The maid agreed.

My belt was unlocked, taken off and discarded, on came the new belt with dildo attached, this one had a wider hole in the front, in had enough room to allow the maid to pull my lips through. Dildo tucked inside me belt locked into placed, I was tied face down to the massage table again only differences being a cushion, well not so much a cushion but a small leather log, placed under my lower stomach and the two slides under my breasts were pulled out letting my tits fall through the table, then closed which I could see my tits bulge as the slides were pressed as close as they could be together. My legs this time were tied apart by a foot or so.

"Are you comfortable Ma`am?

"Very, though my my back feels a little to elevated.

"Yes it is indeed Ma`am, it is so your pussy gets a little attention"

Julia crept under the table and lay on a matt beneath me, looking up at me she brought her hands upwards pressed on my breasts, then started to massage them very gently taking good care of my nipples which were bright red and very hard.

Meanwhile round my back the maid started massaging my butt which felt very good, she slowly wend her way to my pussy running her finger nail over my lips, unlocking my belt and discarding it did not take her long, I tried to arch my back but could not move, she slipped her fingers between my lips and into my hole took ahold of my clit, I shook my head, my mouth opened, Julia looked at me "

"Ma`am has she got your clit?"

"Yes, it is not fair"

"I know Ma`am, best try and fight it, if you wish her to stop just say "Please"

The maid squeezed on my clit, whilst Julia levered herself up and sucked on my right nipple. I was getting desperate.

"Do you need to orgasm Ma`am?"

"Yes I do" I chocked up.

"Just say "Please" Ma`am

"I had no choice I yelled out "Please"

They both stopped!

I was disappointed, but five minutes later they were off and running, this time they were slower but more methodical, I drooled from my mouth, I knew my maid has seen how wet I was.

Julia got our from under me, the maid showed me two flat wooden spoons, then all I could see was their legs. Each took up one side of me they started drumming on my bottom. The smacks were not at all hard I thought at first this was a joke, but after a short while, my pussy was getting frustrated by the attention on my bottom. The slaps with the spoons continued every so often they stopped and kissed my butt, one started licking out my butt hole, I tried to arch my back with all my strength but nothing moved.

"I need sex"

"Did Ma`am say "Please"

I did not reply, they continued till I had no choice

"Please I need sex"

"That is two "Pleases Ma`am"

I consoled myself by thinking "There will not be a third "Please in the next twenty or so minutes"

The maid looked under the table smiled and showed me a small make-up brush, I shook my head "No" but she had already left.

Each took up positions started to brush my pussy lips. Each ran the brush halfway down my lips, whilst one went upwards the other went down, both stopped half way to keep me guessing no doubt that made me hold my breath, then both continued. It took them less than three minutes to make me yell out "Please"

They untied me, I was helped up.

Julia went off to wash the first belt.

She oiled my nipples, then sat infront of me oiled my pussy, slipped in a finger, Julia returned and stood watching by the door.

"Julia please take a stool and oil Ma`ams rear hole.

She picked up the stool in front of the dressing table and came over to my rear, she picked up the bottle of oil I turned my head to watch her, her finger was placed on my anal area,after a few moments of rubbing she slipped one finger into me. as she did so my back arched.

"Please stay still Ma'am we can work better that way"

Every so often their fingers spun round then went back to position, I was so turned on.

"I need my husband now"

"You know the rules Ma`am you must wait two months meanwhile we will prepare you for the best night of your life. Would you not prefer one great night of sex then just a little bonk and all over with?"

"Yes I suppose"

Two hours they spent with their fingers inside me every so often kissing my butt or tummy. When they were done they pulled out of me, my maid combed my pubic area, pressed on a tissue to absorb the oil, the dildo was slipped into my pussy, and together they place the first of two belts on me locking it into place.

My pussy ached as we returned to the bedroom, Julia went on her way, my husband was sitting in bed reading a newspaper.

I spoke to Tim "As I cannot have sex for two months please do have the maid"

He did with great enthusiasm whilst I had to lay by their sides and watch, I did help his penis into her that turned them both on further. Whilst they fucked she looked at me "Do you really, really want sex? "Yes I do desperately"

"Is your pussy throbbing?" "Yes yes, like mad" "Do you feel you can wait the two months like you promised you would?" "Yes I can" I replied not wishing to look a liar. They continued when they were done they both smiled at me.

Jim spoke up "In two months we are going to have a night neither of us will ever forget" I smiled at him.

I lay on my right side watching them, I could feel my wetness dripping out from under my belt, I arched my back hoping for something, but the belt just felt like it was getting tighter.

They finished off, Jim leant over and kissed my right buttock. "You are a great wife!"

I smiled, they got up, Jim left, she went to wash herself On her return she took a couple of tissues and wiped between my legs.

It was now way passed my bedtime, she propped up my pillows and ushered me to my bed.

"Ma`am I will bring you a snack, toothbrush, water and a bowl then you should rest"

I nodded she left only to return ten minutes later with a tray of goodies. I ate a sandwich had coca cola then brushed my teeth.

She covered me up, kissed me on the forehead.

"What about the belt will you take it off whilst I sleep?"

"Best not Ma`am you must not touch yourself in your sleep for two months, just look forward to a great night of sex"

She kissed me again on the cheek"

I smiled at her.

"If you feel a little scared wearing the belt all night I will sleep by your side Ma`am, what do you think?"

"I would like that very much, I am not scared maybe a little apprehensive"

"Of course Ma`am, I will be right back with my night clothes"

She skipped away and came back with a nighty, she undressed in front of me left on her rather skimpy knickers and climbed into my bed.

"May I kiss you Ma`am"

"Certainly!"

She took up a position very close to me and landed a kiss on my lips which startled me, but then a second kiss and third.I warmed to her affection and kissed her back, never kissed a woman before.

She lay her head on my left shoulder "Thank you for allowing me sex with your husband Ma`am I really needed it after caring for you"

I looked down at her "My pleasure just returning the favour you are doing for me"

She glanced up and smiled, her hand slipped between the sheet and gave a small tug on my nighty, her hand rested on my right breast, we chatted whilst she toyed with my nipple, every so often she would reach up and kiss me mouth to mouth I of course respricated.

"Tomorrow Ma'am I will take care of your bottom, it will use a wooden spoon on it to get the blood flowing I will massage it very gently, your hole should be lubricated with the help of a plug, and with your permission Ma`am as we do not want pussy touched I will tie to the table"

I agreed with her saying "That is probable a good idea"

She crawled under the covers pulled my nighty further down and kissed both my breasts, my juices started to flow again. Her right hand started to explore my tummy, she popped her head out from under the covers and smiled at me whilst she placed her hand over my belt above my pussy, my back arched, she wiped away the drool from my mouth, she disappeared under the covers again kissing me as she went down, my legs seemed to bend by the knees as I pulled them apart, she kissed my lower thighs till she was an inch or so from my pussy, she stopped there, she placed her hand on my pussy area again and came up for air she kissed me on the lips.

"Enough for tonight Ma`am pussy is now ripe and almost ready for sex, she lay next to me, we kissed facing each other and fell asleep, I woke a few times finding my fingers close to my intimate area.

Next morning I awoke with breakfast and toothbrush waiting on the bed. The maid sat waiting, she pulled the sheets back revealing my almost naked body, helped me sit up placed three pillows behind me and she brushed my teeth picked up a glass of water took a sip and spat it out into a small ceramic bowl. She helped me out of bed to the loo, once done back into bed where my food sat waiting, brought my tray of toast, eggs, crispy bacon with a baby bottle of milk closer to me.

I looked at her and the bottle, what is the meaning of this?" I pointed at the bottle.

"That Ma`am is so I can see how much fluid runs through you, in that way you take enough of it down to stay healthy. I ate, every so often she brought the bottle closer to my mouth and I drank a little unhappy about this.

Once this strange breakfast was over I was helped out of bed and to the massage room where once again I was tied face down, belt off.

She sat on a highstool to my right, she showed me a long wooden spoon then began to tap my bottom almost rhythmically, considering I was at her mercy she could have spanked me hard but she didn`t, just soothing and continues taps to my bottom and upper thighs. After a while this started to get to me, I tried to pull out of my position, if only i could get my hands to my pussy. Whilst she worked she said "Ma`am it is best you do not struggle, you are above such minor things like orgasm, this should not take much longer. You have a full curvy butt so it does take more time then if you were skinny Ma`am"

"I guess you are right"

She continued every so often she would lean forward and kiss my bottom, my juices now flowed freely. According to the clock she was at my bottom for fours hours, my head was spinning and pussy just ached. Finally the tapping ended on came warm oil, the massage nearly sent over the top, I struggled like mad she stopped.

"Ma`am you know that you are better than this, I know you can wait till the two months are up, but if you feel you cannot wait I will help you orgasm"

I sighed "No, no that will not be necessary, please continue"

She did, on came the butt plug, at first she just tickled me around the rim that made me comment "OH my bottom" Oiled up and in it slid, then out again.

"Yes Ma`am I know, do you need to break your promise on having sex in two months?" "No, I will be OK"

But that was not good enough for her, around and around the rim of my asshoile she went till I could take no more "Please"

"Please what "Ma`am?"

"I need sex!"

"Are you sure Ma'am?"

"Yes I am certain!"

"If that is what you wish for Ma`am I will see to it. But I cannot play games with Ma`am again because she will break her word"

"No, no, it's OK"

She continued. I thought to myself "How do I get around this, I am desperate"

There was no getting around anything, the plug was pushed in, out it came again this was repeated many many times, at the same time she continuously kissed my bottom, my eyes crossed then closed, g-d I loved this girl.

At last she finished up.

How does your bottom feel Ma`am?"

"Rather good"

"Does Ma`am need the loo yet"

Laying on my front I realised now I did need the toilet.

"Yes I do need to go now"

She helped me off the table and to the loo, I still found sitting on the toilet difficult with a belt on but I were triumphant, she squirted water with a toy gun inside my belt then wiped me down.

Whilst she dressed me she said "Dear Ma`am please be back here in two hours as we continue to enhance your sexual life in sixty day time, your husband has promised not to have sex for three days towards the end of your three months"

"Two months" I replied

"Yes indeed Ma`am! Does Ma`am wish to further our game?"

"Depends what you mean by that"

"Well Ma'am let us say each time you wish to move or you make any sounds that show you need sex we add on four hours to the two months?"

I thought for a moment, what is four hours and this is keeping me occupied, not a lot else to do round here"

"I think best not"

"Fair enough Ma`am but being who you are and someone with such nobility one would think you could do this easily"

"Yes I could you are right I should be able to think about other matter besides my sexual appetite. Sounds like fun, but no feathers I will not stand a chance then"

"Yes Ma`am, you will have a huge sexual drive when the time is up. For how long shall I help you, should we say four hours? If no sign
of movement by then one must feel that you are truly above anything of a sexual nature"

"Four hours it is!"

She finished placing on my stockings, hooked them up to suspenders, held my thighs as she turned me around, kissed each of my bottom cheeks.

"You look lovely Ma`am, you bottom is glowing any man would love to touch you there"

She got up took off the wall a small mirror, and showed me my bottom, it did look good as it stuck out from the rest of me, my belt disappearing between my cheeks.

"You have done a good job!"

She smiled at me helped me on with a skirt, and on my way I went.

I spent time watching TV but could not get my mind off my lower regions, the belt gently pressing against me, food and drink were brought in by a servant of the house. I ate slowly as my mind was purely focused on my between my legs, could I really allow her to frustrate me and show no signs that am enjoying the attention to my body?"

Two hours were up, the maid came in "Time for your massage Ma`am"

I followed her to the bathroom where she stripped me down including belt, a hot shower, she soaped me up taking great care between my legs, I did not show her as to how much I was delighted with this.

She sat in front of me on the bathroom stool, oil by her side she dabbed me down with a towel, got up called for Julia, and returned, moments later Julia arrived.

"Julia" The maid said "I will be tending to Ma`am you are to watch for any signs that Ma`am is showing pleasure from my work, any movement please let me know, this is a game"

Julia sat on the bath edge behind me, hands by my sides holding my thighs, legs slightly apart she oiled me up, I looked straight ahead, I wanted to flinch as the coolish oil was slapped on my pussy but no movement from me.

Ma`am you are doing very well, I will just do your lips for the moment" As she spoke to me her oily fingers ran between my lips, my eyes crossed for a moment, she continued "A little on the outer part of your hole" I felt her finger run round the entrance to my pussy. "And in we go" Two fingers slipped into me, my hands grasped my thighs. Julia piped up "Ma`am hands moved"

"Yes I saw that too we add four hours, now to help your cliterous"

I held my breath as she did a short search, when she found it she placed it between her fingers in went her thump, my back arched.
"Ma`am back arched"

"Four further hours will be added"

She took ahold of my clit firmly and a gentle squeeze, my head dropped back, my back arched again my hands tightened on my thighs digging my nails into them.

"Ma`am made three movements"

"Twelve hours to add that makes twenty more hours altogether"

She continued to do gentle squeezing on my clit, my mouth opened wide, drool sputtered out, I wanted to collapse, one of my knees did buckle slightly.

Ma`ams right knee gave way for a moment"

"Twenty four hours it is"

She leaned forward and kissed my tummy, my chest heaved outwards as my breasts needed attention.

"That is twenty eight hours Ma`am"

A sudden harsher squeeze and "OH MY G_D"

"Thirty two hours Ma`am only two and half hours left" She said glancing at the clock to my right"

Now I was determined not to move, butt and chest out, hands clasped to my outer thighs, looked straight ahead, let her do her worse.

She did, first she kissed my pubic area, several long slow licks, then back to my clit which she rolled round between her fingers, the other hand slipped round my left side and squeezed my right bottuck ever so gently, my eyes closed, I desperately tried to think of other matters, like I wonder what is for dinner tonight, but then a gentle but firm squeeze to my clit, my hands moved to the front of my upper thighs slipped up towards my tummy which I clasped onto.

Oh no Ma`am! Thirty six hours now"

She continued, in the space of the next thirty minutes I moved or made some kind of unwanted sound seven times, the hours were racking up fast.

She called Julia over "Please take good care of Ma`am nipples, oil them well, once done kiss Ma`am bottom and use a small dildo make certain Ma`am hole is well oiled inside and out"

Julia seemed very eager, she stood behind me and with oiled up fingers teased my nipples every so often a gentle squeeze. With the both of them working on me I moved or let out noises many many times. When Julia was done with my breasts nipples stood out proud. She started by kissing my lower back worked her way down she did not miss one millimeter of my butt kissing and licking her way down to my thighs, meanwhile my maid continued to toy with my pussy area.

With twenty minutes left the short dildo was slipped into me, that made me gyrate my hips and yell out "OH G_D" , the dildo did not go to far in, she just flipped it back and forth forcing my hole one way then back, they were both merciless on my lower area, tears of frustration as the time for no sex was added till the four hours were up.

"Ma`am only thirteen weeks added so only five months and one week"

"But that is to long" I stammered out.

"It is up to Ma`am but I`m sure Ma`am would wish to keep her word"

"Yes yes of course"

The maid wiped me down placed on my belt, my pussy was raging and now locked up, she dressed me, I was famished so off to eat.

Once dinner was over the maid asked me "If I want double or quits"

My reply was I am not going to stand around whilst you toy with my intimate places again, I will not stand a chance"

"No no Ma`am, not what I had in mind at all"

"OK then what was on your mind?"

"I can insert a very slow vibrating egg into you, if Ma`am does not ask for the egg to be taken out within twenty four hours then Ma`am wins, one cannot orgasm from it as it runs so slowly"

I thought "A slow moving egg, that cannot be to difficult"

I agreed, in my bedroom off came my belt she slipped the small egg into my pussy, my mouth opened wide as it went in, she gave a tug on the short thread of nylon string that was dangling outside my body.

She placed my belt back on and by remote control switched the egg on, my hands immediately went to the front of my belt and stayed there for a few minutes, the egg was not on fast vibrations but I could feel it work.

She held onto my hips and kissed my tummy area, my body started to gyrate.

"Oh Ma`am is it getting to much?"

I tried to stop moving but just could not.

"Yes a little"

"Should I take it out of Ma`am"

"No, I will live somehow"

The egg inside me was a strange feeling only noticed it when standing still.

I was dressed and downstairs we went, I watched TV but as soon as I was still I found myself crossing my legs and squeezing them together, I could feel my thighs getting wetter and wetter. my pussy was throbbing, in the end I went back upstairs got onto my bed on all fours, with my butt in the air I tried to get rid of the continuous vibration by waving my bottom around and around. I then lay on my side butt sticking out legs crossed, in came the maid.

"Is this getting to much for Ma`am?"

"A little" I replied.

She raised my skirt ran her hand from my hip down my right leg, she leant forward and kissed me.

"Does Ma`am know she has managed almost one hour, only twenty three left"

"Is Ma`ams pussy throbbing?"

"Yes it is!"

"Does Ma`am wish me to take it out?"

"Yes I do, but then you will double my time for sex"

She cupped my pussy area.

"Oh Ma`am I can feel the vibrations, do you think you can manage all night?"

I thought about it.

"I very much doubt it, but I am going to try"

She looked a little disappointed.

"When Ma`ams husband sees this he will want sex, may I take your place once again?"

"You will have to, I cannot deprive him"

She smiled at me "Ma`am is a very brave lady"

I looked at her my eyes half closed.

"Please, my pussy aches"

"I know Ma`am, if you wish for me to relieve you of the egg I will but just think of the night your husband will be inside you, that will be all ruined for quick gratification"

"You are right, I will hold on longer"

"The egg inside you is working on intensifying Ma`ams sexual drive, once we are done you will have one wonderful night of sex, Ma`am will orgasm like never before"

I half smiled at her with my mind mostly focused between my legs, could I really hold out that long.

She leaned forward kissed my around the belt that was not helping my problem.

"Does Ma`am want for one more try on double or nothing?"

I had no choice this egg was doing my brains in. "What do you wish to try this time?"

"An egg inside your bottom Ma`am"

"I do not think so"

"It is up to Ma`am, but if you win you get sex tomorrow night as soon as the twenty four hours are up"

I can cope, what is wrong with a tad more vibrations

"OK, but make sure it is well oiled"

"Yes Ma`am of course Ma`am"

I was helped off the bed, off came my belt, out of her pocket another egg, she reached over to the shelf by the mirror for oil, she used it first on the egg then my anal area, she even slipped a finger in. Fully oiled up, she pressed the egg on my hole, it slipped in very easily, once again just leaving the nylon string hanging out of me. I felt the egg slide a long way inside me before it rested in my tummy.

She pressed the remote on button, my stomach started to vibrate, I immediately stuck my butt out, now I had two eggs vibrating , I held onto my breasts and squeezed them, she kissed my bottom cheeks, wiped my pussy down, oiled my pussy again.

The two eggs rattling about inside me still could not make me orgasm only wind me up further, the maid called in Julia.

Whilst the maid kissed and licked my pussy area the maid did the same on my butt cheeks, my body shook as they worked on me. The final straw was Julia grabbing my butt cheeks and gently squeezing on them.

"No, I cannot take anymore!, the eggs must come out now!"

"Yes Ma`am"

They each withdrew an egg.

Ma`am will be delighted to know that sex comes in just under one year as the bet was lost"

I groaned out loud.

"Worry not Ma`am, Julia and I are here to look after you, the belt will stay on so no man except husband can have sex with you , we will sleep with Ma`am at night in case Ma`am is in need of anything, we will both keep you washed and oiled. I will also help Ma`am with a small dildo placed inside pussy in order to keep pussy nicely oiled for that special night"

My pussy throbbed, I knew I could not back out now so forced to play along with this.

Oiled up, a small dildo pushed inside my pussy, the belt placed on. The maid dressed me we went downstairs to watch TV and eat, I could hardly concentrate on what was on TV, I just wanted to squeeze my legs together, but other servants were about so I dare not move about to much. Six and a half hours of pretending that nothing was unusual about me before I went to bed.

The maid followed me upstairs, she brushed my teeth, wiper my pussy area which was wet, juice leaking down my inner thighs.

"Oh Ma`am" I knew what she was going to say "You are very wet Ma`am" I went bright red from embarrassment. "Ma'am I can help you with this"

"What can you do?"

"Ma`am I will return momentarily with a small device that can prevent the flow from dampening Ma`am jeans"

"Go ahead I will take a look"

She scampered away I really wanted to touch myself whilst she was gone but I had no wish to she her how horny I was.

She returned within three minutes, I was still standing in front of the long mirror looking myself up and down. She showed me a piece of toughened plastic with tubes coming out of it it had a small battery attached, and a saline bag.

"What am I to do with this?"

"Well Ma`am With the help of Julia I will insert part of this into you, lock it in place as we do not want it to fall out in front of the servants. Any wetness will enter the tube and flow into the bag which I can hitch up to your hips, what does Ma`am think about this?"

I thought probably best, I cannot have juice seeping out so all can see.

"How do we go about doing this?"

"Ma`am can lay on the bed, pillow under butt so we can get easy access. I will wash Ma`am then oil Ma`am and insert the tubing"

I agreed and to my bed we went, I lay down, she placed a pillow under me, legs wide open with the help of Julia my pussy was eased open with the help of a speculum, I held my breath, into me went the tubing whilst Julia held my thighs apart. The maid attached the longer tube to the bag then pushed the tube further into me, out of my pussy flowed urine, when I was done being excused the tube and bag were parted, the speculum taken out, the tube reattached. My pussy was opened again as she placed the larger part of the contraption inside me, as it came in two parts attached together. The first part was slid in, and my pussy closed up around it, the second larger part was left on the front of me. Out of her pocket a screwdriver, she screwed the two part together as tightly as she could, five screw all in all, the center screw was tightened the a small click as it locked into place. On came the bag which had four leather straps, two went round my waist and was tightened, two round my upper right thigh, the bag would be dangling just under my pussy area.

"We are done Ma`am, do you wish to see the result?"

"Yes I do" I said eagerly.

I was helped off the bed, brought before my long mirror.

I looked at my pussy area now covered by a strip of toughened plastic, the top end just covering my hair, the lower a little away from my rear hole.

I cupped my area, squeezed down hard on my pussy but could not close it.

"Every so often Ma`am pussy will need stimulation, there is a small vibrator inside the tubing when Ma`am needs it I will switch it on. The vibrations are not very strong and the tube will dilute them further but it helps the mind to know pussy can still feel and all is well in that area, does Ma`am wish to try now?"

"Yes i really do!"

Out of her pocket a small remote control a click of a botton and the vibrations started up, it sent a warm glow through my body, I cupped my pussy area again.

"Does that feel good Ma`am"

I nodded "Yes"

She smiled "Such a brave lady!"

I liked that compliment and gingerly went back to my bed and lay down. I could feel my clit harden but had very little space to grow, I could feel my juices flowing but there was no wetness seeping onto my legs,I curled up as tight as I could, squeezing hard on my pussy area, I noticed how hard my nipples were, both Julia and the maid lay down on either side of me and both held me tight, they helped me stretch out, no matter how hard I tried I could not get close enough to orgasm. I lay on my front they both massaged my butt.

"Would Ma`am prefer I turn this off now"

I looked up at her "Yes, I think so"

Off went the vibrations in walked Jim, the maid lay on her back Jim undressed and climbed on top of her, he kissed me and toyed with my breasts whilst he fucked her. I got as close as possible and held onto his muscular arm, Julia meanwhile took to licking my anal area, my pussy throbbed, my hand slipped down and held Jim`s dick as it slid in and out of the maid, she looked at me and smiled as he pounded her. Only one year" She whispered to me, she grinned as she orgasmed together with Jim, G-d my body ached for him inside me. They finished off Jim got up saw my bag.

"What is that for?"

I explained what I had gone through.

"You my dear need a spanking, I notice your pussy has been covered to"

He looked at the maid "Please put her over your knee and give her twenty of the best, ten with a paddle"

"No, no, no Jim, it is only a game"

"It is a game that you should not be playing as the lady of the house. Do I as say maid"

He left I got up not wishing to be dragged over her knee, she sat on the edge of the bed I lay face down over her lap, Julia left to get a paddle when she returned she held my legs my hands touching the floor.

The maid kissed each butt cheek "Sorry Ma`am but orders are orders"

She ran her hands over my butt Julia moved to watch sitting close to my head, she ran her hands through my hair as the maid started her spankings, they were not harsh but did make my pussy spew more juice.

"Such a nice bottom Ma`am such a shame I need to punish it"

Between each smack she kissed my cheeks and ran her hand between my legs, my bottom started to rise upwards, the maid pushed me down gently but firmly.

"Oh Ma`am your pussy must be raging should I prepare you for sex tomorrow evening?"

"Yes I need it badly now"

"I will do so Ma`am, but as stated we must tell the rest of the staff unless you can hold on for a while longer"

I thought for a moment....

"I think I best hold as the staff are never to know"

"As you say Ma`am"

She picked up the paddle, between each smack she kissed my butt then ran her thumb over the area she had whacked. After the fifth smack she ran her hands between thighs and cupped my pussy area. Julia leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, then her tongue entered my mouth I did not put up a fight in fact I kissed her in return.

The twenty over with the maid kissed my bottom gently all over, she kept saying "Sorry Ma'am" but I think she enjoyed that. I was so turned on I did not care.

She switched on the vibrator, my eyes crossed, I lay very still and very tensed up.

"No good, I need to orgasm!"

"Yes Ma`am but I will have to tell the others here, the alternative is wait eleven months three and a half weeks"

"But my pussy aches so much"

"I know Ma`am, wish me to help you cum?"

"Best not, I will hold on"

"Yes Ma`am as you wish, you are doing very well Ma`am"

She cupped my pussy area again.I squeezed my legs together.

"Oooo Ma`am are we feeling frisky?"

I did not reply.

"Would Ma'am like to go swimming?"

"Yes I would but the staff will see my pee bag"

"I know Ma'am but I think you should do it anyway, show the servants what a woman you really are, proud and strong"

I nodded to her, she helped me up dressed me in a bikini top, placed a towel round me and off we went to the pool in the basement. We both got into the warm water whilst Julia looked on, had a one hour swim till it was time to get out, I climbed over the pools wall at the shallow end half way out when the maid swam over and kissed my bottom, I waited a moment, she spread my buttocks , my head fell between my arms she ran two fingers over my pussy area.

"Ma`am I would like to propose a game where you can get out of all of this"

"OK what is your next idea?"

"I will spend several hours with Julia winding her up till she is ready to explode then I will work on both of you whoever needs to orgasm first no matter who is the loser, the other goes free"

"But she has had sex in the past few days"

"No Ma`am she has not I have been with her all he time, plus she is in need as she has been watching Ma`am"

"And what happens to the loser?"

"The loser gets one year of no sex, no orgasm, Julia gets two years to equal Ma`am experience"

"That sounds fair!"

The maid called for Julia....

"Over here dear"

Julia came swimming over.

"You will be put through what Ma`am is going through, the loser gets no sex for a year"

Julia grinned.

"Now lean over the wall of the pool and I will get to work"

Julia leant over to my right, her butt like mine above the waterline, the maid started to kiss her butt, she removed her bikini, Julia smiled at me, her grin turned to concentration as the maid ran her fingers over Julia's pussy, she moved her hand over to mine and gently squeezed on it. My pussy was pounding. The maid worked on her butt and pussy for over an hour. When we got out the pool I was dried off Julia dried herself but her pussy had to wait till the maid could help her.

Julia was oiled up laid on the bed where the same tubing was placed in her, belt wrapped around her and locked in.

"Competition time, both will lay on the bed, each facing each others pussys, you can lick, touch, kiss get each other to beg for orgasm"

This was going to be fun, we both lay top to tail I got in the first kiss she in turn got to work on me, I got my finger into the small hole by her pussy a very tight squeeze, I heard her groan as she grabbed my buttocks pulled them apart leaned over me and started licking my asshole, I had to stop for a moment as her tongue probed me, I lay on her leg breathing heavily,her tongue went in a little deeper, my mouth opened wide, at the moment I could not retaliate, she seemed to realize this so flicked her tongue around my anal area, my head lifted to face the maid. "It`s not fair" I muttered "What is not fair?" "She won't let me" I stopped mid-sentence" The maid kissed me on the lips "You must get beyond her teasing Ma`am" I tried to but I was hypnotised by her incessant licking, my pussy raged. I arched my back to try getting away from her but that made her work harder on me, I had to let my head rest as my neck was beginning to ache.

"Is Ma`am surrendering?"

"I glanced up at the maid "No, just a little rest" I assured her.

My mind went back to the constant licking the massaging of my butt, Julia started to massage my asshole with her little finger, I put my legs together and squeezed my buttocks closed, but she had my number my anal forced apart by her fingers.

The maid handed us each a small butt plug, but Julia received hers first, the tip end of the plug already oiled up was slowly slipped into me. I grappled with the plug in my hand trying to get it the right way up so to insert it into her, as I got it straight the plug inside me was flicked out then back into me I groaned out loud. She did this over and over again, my eyes closed all I could do was breath heavily on her pussy area which she did noticed as her hips attempted to get away from me.

Finally her hands grew tired and it was my turn, she desperately tried to get away from me, but her asshole was mine, I gave it a hard fucking as I did her body moved to get away from the plug so I blew on her pussy which made her groan.

Several hours later with neither of us giving up and we were both exhausted the maid said "Next game"

She handed us food and drink, I looked at Julia and smiled she grinned back.

"Both of you hands against the wall, legs spread apart"

We did as we were told.

Out of her pocket came two narrow wooden spoons she stood between us.

"Rules: You may not take hands off the wall, you may not close your legs or try and prevent my work in anyway, you may not make any sounds, if either person does you get a slap on bottom, ten slaps you lose. One hour of this.

We both waited, the maid brought a chair over and sat down with upward swings she spanked our pussys, my head jerked back, she ran the spoons over our bottoms then between our legs, another smack each, we both winced, she kept going neither of us moved from our positions.

The maid placed the spoons on her lap and cupped our pussys, she gave mine a gentle squeeze, my head dropped between my shoulders, she did not squeeze Julia's pussy. My pussy was at boiling point The maid ran her hands up and down my body toying with my nipples as she went. Things did not seem fair as the maid spent far more time winding me up then Julia but I dare not say a word. Whilst she was cupping my pussy my right leg almost gave way, she patted my upper thigh, "No movement Ma'am please" She slapped my right cheek. "Sorry Ma'am but you did move"

She leant forward and kissed my thigh just below my bottom, first my right thigh then left, I jerked forward as one of her fingers pressed against my anal area, I moaned out loud, a second slap to my right buttock "Sorry Ma`am but we agreed no noise you are two nil down"

My pussy was racing, I could feel my inner thighs dripping with my wetness, the maid obviously noticed, she scraped up the wet with her spoon, first the left leg then right, she stood up "Ma`am please drink this" I hesitated, never done this before, she held the spoon under my nose took a lick, tasted warm and rather sweet, I licked up the remainder which made me even hornier.

She went back to cupping our pussys, a movement from Julia and she received a smack, we looked at each other desperately wanting to kiss her.

The maid got up she went to a draw brought out a short crop made of leather it had a handle with several strips of leather hanging from it.

She twirled it round near my bottom but the fist stroke hit my pussy, it was only a slight sting but in my heightened state of sexual arousal it felt harsh. I cried out loud she gave my bottom a sharp slap "No sound please Ma`am that is now three one to you"

Round and round that whip twirled each twirl his my pussy, a tear rolled down my cheek more in frustration then any pain. My butt received four further smacks.

"Seven one to you Ma`am.

I thought to myself "No matter what I will not move or make any sound!"

Her whip moved over to Julia, the slapping sound could be heard as it the whip hit her pussy, after twenty or so smacks she did move and made a loud moaning noise"

The maid laughed "Seven three to Ma`am"

She helped me put my legs together. "Butt out Ma`am"

I stuck my butt out she knelt and kissed my buttocks.

"Ten minutes each of the next game"

It felt wonderful, I really wanted to stick a leg up in the air and let her massage my pussy but I dare not move, she opened my buttocks up and licked my anal area, my eyes closed, her fingers slipped between my legs started to toy with my pussy lips just rubbing each one between her thumb and fingers, I desperately tried to think of anything except what was going on between my legs, I looked round at Julia who just smiled at me, she whispered "Just let it go"

I turned my head the other way, the maid continued, I was getting very desperate now, her fingers moved into me opening my hole slowly, my mouth opened wide she took a hold of my clit. "Oh g-d no" I thought to myself she rolled my clit between her fingers, I let out a loud moan, my body started to shake, she kissed my buttocks at the same time. Such a beautiful butt Ma'am it needs fucking" I was forced to shift my weight from one leg to the other my hips started to gyrate, I held my breath.

"Nine three to Ma`am"

She stopped not wishing me to orgasm, it was Julia`s turn.

I stared at the wall in front of me as Julia received what I had, when she was done.