New steel belts adjustable in length and depth

Review your chastity belt!
fitherin
Sex: Male

New steel belts adjustable in length and depth

Post by fitherin »

Hello
Found this link through Chastity babes site, Fetish iron works of italy. Well worth a visit if your thinking of a nice belt with a choice of liner!

http://fetishironworks.jimdo.com/prototype-gallery/
also features a vid intro on belt assembly and very slim locking sytsem, not a padlock in sight; :o

Note! no connection with the above, but it looks interesting, Pyra will have to try this one as well Tobbe!1
Tobbe

Re: New steel belts adjustable in length and depth

Post by Tobbe »

I do not like the idea of ​​using handcuffs lock. Would think that Pyra came loose in 10 seconds. ;)

A Japanese manufacturer makes this belt:
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/chastityfactory/c ... e90fc2b4dd
Can be translated with Google Chrome's automatic translation program, for those who can not read Japanese.

The male version has a plate over the opening for the key:
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Kellymac3
Sex: Female

Post by Kellymac3 »

I like that its ergonomic. But a padlock and that hulking great piece of metal at the front?

A mans fantasy but a belted girls thumb down.......
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

I may be wrong but the Japanese belt looks more like it is designed for a poor lowley man [like me?] lol. Far to bulky and probably very heavy, btw my tolly weighs in at 2 ibs.

Kellymac3 wrote:I like that its ergonomic. But a padlock and that hulking great piece of metal at the front?

A mans fantasy but a belted girls thumb down.......
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

fitherin wrote:I may be wrong but the Japanese belt looks more like it is designed for a poor lowley man [like me?] lol. Far to bulky and probably very heavy, btw my tolly weighs in at 2 ibs.
It´s a prototype, based on the male version. It looks like he builds otherwise belts exclusively for men. It´s reminiscent of Carrara Designs (Former Walter Goethals) in Belgium, who using similar design for the lock. http://www.carrara-designs.be/products/index.html
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

Tobbe wrote: It´s a prototype, based on the male version. It looks like he builds otherwise belts exclusively for men.
I noticed that chastity belt makers who get started by building their own belt can get really hung up on/overbuild the locking mechanism. This is one thing when the belts for a guy where baggy clothing is fairly standard but trying to then port the design over to female belts is just ridiculous.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

I agree 100% with Kellymac: looks neat, but as far as us girls wearing such a heavy metal contraption is just too unrealistic. Remember menfolk: us ladies that WEAR these things also have lives that we must navigate through and just because you think its HAWT to see a woman in a chastity belt does NOT mean other people want to see strange bulges and belt lines telegraphing through clothing embarrassing us.

Like FoToRo on Fetlife that has that "heavy metal bondage" site. Sexy stuff, to be sure. But as far as anything past a kink photo shoot, they are beyond a hindrance for daily life.

(BTW, I got the front shield on the Tobbeboy to move a smidge. Hands frozen from being outside, will work more on it later...) ;)

I'll get it! (and the Tobbeboy belt, aside from the chunky rear piece, is VERY slim lined. I doubt it will show through clothing)

And...

Put me in a chastity belt with a luggage lock or a handcuff lock. I'll have it unlocked before you can leave the room! :twisted:
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
dashingdarla

Post by dashingdarla »

Not everyone maintains a reasonably vanilla presentation though. I do at work, but outside of that all bets are off.

We got a lot of stares last weekend as it was our annual "Dominants vs. submissives" bowling event (for charity). Twelve lanes, five hours, 86 people, most of the submissives in ballet boots and other equally difficult to bowl in attire. And yes, the lanes know us well and allow that kind of footwear on the wood, as long as the boots are tipped and not spiked.

My husband got his first ever strike too!

To Fitherin - I love mechanical things so aside from the pointy stuff at the top of the belt I like it - mostly because it's an interesting mechanism. The problem with it is I'd be belting and unbelting people constantly just to play with the mechanism.