Crazy about chastity girl comes!

Introduce yourself to our forum readers
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Crazy about chastity girl comes!

Post by Wendy »

Hi everyone =^.^=

I'm Wendy, 25 years old girl, French (at the other side of the Atlantic). I love chatting about chastity, I am myself locked in a belt, bra and collar. When I am talked about chastity, I can spend a lot of time and write a lot of pages!
I litterally consider my armor as a part of my body. I do everything in her*: showering, doing sport (even WiiFit Plus or swimming), ...

I owned lots of lockable steel device:
- a chastity bra (a steel bra locked in the front to prevent breasts-touching),
- a collar (with a cute ring on her*), locked in the nape of the neck,
- thigh cuffs (not worn all the time, only when I want to be restrained or more protected),
- wrist cuffs,
- ankle cuffs,
- and the pièce de résistance: 2 chastity belts (a cheap model I bought 2 years ago, and a My-Steel Total belt bought 1 month ago).
Besides, I plan to buy a My-Steel chastity bra later.

Despites of her weight, I wear her without any problems. Sometimes I allow myself to take her off and put something in my vagina (plug, Ben Wa balls or vibrating egg), the frustration grows and I love it =^.^=
Yes I'm completely mad, but I live only once, so there is no time to waste! let's discover this place!

*: I say "her" to deal with my armor very often, although I know "it" is grammatically better.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Re: Crazy about chastity girl comes!

Post by Tobbe »

Welcome to the BeltedGirls and I look forward to a report from you in our female chastity diaries.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

Welcome Wendy
Thank you for your posts. Her is a good name as after all it is part of you when its locked on!
Tell us a bit moe about your My Steel belt please. What style is it? T back with solid crotch strap or has it got a drop front style waist and a cable at the rear. Sounds like you are enjoying the adventure in :D armour!
S
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Thanks for your welcome =^.^=

I wear a My-Steel Total belt with continuous crotchband (T-shape), basic waistband, waist style, and pink color (my cheap belt used to be black, I prefer her in pink). My cheap belt is exactly the same style, color, and crotchband (except lower quality).
Both of them have 2 rings (above the hips): they are useful to hang the keys of my flat, and... to padlock my thigh cuffs (or my wrists).
Oh, I have forgot! She has a name: "Stelly". She is my armor, she protects me against mad guys who want to touch me.

I actually enjoy my armor! I never go out anymore if I'm not under lock and key! I am proud to show her when someone ask me why I have these pieces of steel on me.

As far as diaries are concerned, I am not a big fan of diaries. I prefer opening and answering topics when I have something to share.
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
Anthony6969

Post by Anthony6969 »

... it also appears that you like swords. :D :thumbsup:
formerly Anthony 679
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

You see my avatar... I hold a bow and a sword. Sorry if you are disappointed, but they are only plastic toys I customised.
I often call my belt-bra-collar "armor". Armor, sword and bow, the link is obvious: I love being shot as a medieval warrior (I have almost no pictures of me without armor visible and without my weapons).

Sometimes, when I need to wake my friend up, I use my sword (or my bow if I need to be silent). The sword is effective, he wakes up fastly. The bow is less effective: if he sleeps like a dog, he might not feel my arrows.
Besides, when we want to play BDSM, my weapons can be useful to build a scenario.