Hello!

Introduce yourself to our forum readers
zixje
Sex: Belted Man

Re: Hello!

Post by zixje »

Thanks for saying that, I think you are right too. But as Wendy said, it will not hold on me. So it isn't going to work.
Wendy
Sex: Belted Girl

Post by Wendy »

Maybe if you tighten the bra enough it will hold... but I used to have very small breasts, and trust me: too tight is painful on my ribcage (I was skinny), and too loose doesn't hold. Maybe if you have some fat on your ribcage you could try...
Retired chastity expert. You can find advice for newbies on my blog: https://wendywarrior-battlefield.blogsp ... dvice.html
zixje

Post by zixje »

I am quite skinny so I am afraid it is not going to work. And to buy one without knowing whether it's going to work is a bad idea.

But the idea interests me :)
molly
Sex: Female

Post by molly »

zixje wrote:Thanks for saying that, I think you are right too. But as Wendy said, it will not hold on me. So it isn't going to work.
You are welcome.

The band is adjustable in the back so if you require a larger band you can make it bigger easily enough but you can't adjust the bra cup spacing so it might be too close for you.

I have one and it fit pretty good, but I'm tiny and the cup spacing was very close to ideal for me.
zixje

Post by zixje »

Thanks!

Then I first should try one without having to buy it. But that's hard to do so I think I put this on hold.