Chinese made CB (S.S. solid rear strap)

Review your chastity belt!
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Re: Chinese made CB (S.S. solid rear strap)

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

@ Tobbe:

Tomorrow I am going to get some silicone adhesive caulk (clear) and do a test gluing on some scraps of this to a piece of metal. Give me a couple of days and I'll let you know what I find that works. ;)

@ Virginitysaving;

I still don't get your point, hon.

Use more words.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

Pyra Gorgon wrote: I still don't get your point, hon.

Use more words.
You plug would break hymen but I want it intact. I'm too old-fashioned :)
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:@ Tobbe:

Tomorrow I am going to get some silicone adhesive caulk (clear) and do a test gluing on some scraps of this to a piece of metal. Give me a couple of days and I'll let you know what I find that works.
Sounds promising and good that you wait a few days to see that it really stuck together.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Gotcha. ;)

Okay, I'm done with this banter.

Will post again when I have more review related material on this chinese made solid rear strap female chastity belt.

Ciao
virginitysaving

I have another question. The slot seems too wide on your photos, I would say around 2 centimetres. Isn't it too loose?
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

virginitysaving wrote:I have another question. The slot seems too wide on your photos, I would say around 2 centimetres. Isn't it too loose?
The design of this belt is to preserve your virginity, not prevent you from pleasuring yourself.

The slot is wide, more of a cut out, really. No male worthy of the mantle of "man" could have intercourse with you while in this belt.
virginitysaving

Can you still wear it instead panties?
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

UPDATE ON MEASURING for this chastity belt:

Another good measurement to take is: CENTER FRONT WAISTBAND BOTTOM EDGE to TOP OF GROIN TENDON

Sit as straight as you can in a chair, suck in your belly and maintain poise and posture. Now, spread your legs enough you can place your palm flatly on the chair between your legs and your thighs barely touch the sides of your hand. While wearing the waistband ONLY, measure from its bottom edge to the top of the now protruding groin tendon.

This measurement you really want to try and keep that on the lower radius of the front shield swell. If the front shield swell is too low, the radius will constantly dig into your groin tendon. That will cause you perpetual issues.

When adjusting your belt front shield for your urethra and center of anus in opening, be sure you can get that front shield swell above your sitting groin tendon.

[end of update to measuring]
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

UPDATE: continued review now that I am actually WEARING this chastity belt]
First, some observations and feeling on wearing this belt:
  • This belt has 3 problem areas:
1. The anus ring digs in and pinches butt meat around sphincter.
2. The front shield swell is too low and unable to be raised in center of anus and urethra is to be correct.
3. Shipped waistband liner too short and pinches belly fat in gap between liner ends.
These are non-correctable problems. You either live with them and struggle through body adaptation to these conditions, or you do not.

There is one smallish cure for anus ring dig in, however, you need a small butt and plan to not use secondary shield. You can lay your anus ring WHILE BELT IS LOCKED and in shape (off your body) and lightly curl down the center widest part of the anus ring against a round headed bed post or something. This will cause some cast in the Z-axis of the shape. (x-axis is your front to back curvature facing from FRONT, Y-axis is your SIDE VIEW curl from back to front.)

I was only able to get just a few mm of bend to it, and it did help alleviate some butt meat dig in, but it did not cure this. Keeping the area around your sphincter moisturized helps prevent the silicone edging from sticking.

The good stuff about this belt, how it makes me feel:
1. I love the rigidity of the belt, something the florentine does NOT have: rigid feeling

2. Urinating while in this belt is almost like not even wearing a chastity belt, it is just that easy! Wiping and cleaning up is a snap.

3. Wiping after defecating is trickier, but not impossible. My belt does not scrape any fecal matter in passing. Good thing.

4. Aside from liner and copper rivets, this belt is 100% stainless steel so there will not be rusting issues like the florentine.

5. This style belt keeps you VERY MINDFUL of your weight. I gained 2 pounds and find the belt is not happy with me about that. Oddly enough, the chastity belt is a wonderful stop eating aid.

6. While walking, you do not even feel you are wearing a belt. (its when you SIT DOWN, or rather PLOP DOWN, that the belt punishes you with a pinch to the butt meat)

7. This belt has no stink points like the florentine has. (and it has a gabillion stink points). Foreseeable stink point development would be between liner and vagina and anus metal area. Be sure to keep the liner well glued and tight in this area and no stink points will arise!

8. This style chastity belt sans secondary shield has no mechanical pinch points in its design. (like the florentine does)

I have found you have to scootch around your butt while back sleeping, and you will wake up with a sore butt anyways. Talcum or cocoa butter your butt before bedtime and you will sleep more peacefully.

Side sleeping hurts the butt meat. Do not lay with knees together, rather, lay with both knees on mattress, or USE A BODY PILLOW. (body pillows help muchly with this style belt)

Belly sleeping is the most comfortable for being in this belt, but I do not belly sleep more than a few minutes at a time, so this option is unavailable to me. If you are a belly sleeper, this chastity belt is a dream to wear...and the pressure on the mons venus is a delicious sensation..

The new lock design I created on this belt gives no lumpy feeling, bonus.
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

@Pyra: Interesting that you give everyone good reports about your experience, both positive and negative wearing chastity belt. Though there are some problems, you do not take off your belt, instead try to think of solutions that enable you to continue to wear it.
That we keyholders estimate.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work