Leather chastity belt

Review your chastity belt!
Americaone
Sex: Male

Leather chastity belt

Post by Americaone »

Hi all, recently i bought for my girlfriend a leather chastity belt because she wanted to start slowly so we went on the internet and found this:
http://www.stockroom.com/Deluxe-Female- ... P2753.aspx

So any one have one of this? Or any review?

I want to know how tight can this be and if you can get some stimulation wearing it, to see if i can tease and if my girlfriend would beg to give her the keys, i know that the steel ones are better in everything but i want to know how bad is this one thanks a lot bye see ya!
virginitysaving
Sex: Female

Re: Leather chastity belt

Post by virginitysaving »

Americaone wrote: I want to know how tight can this be and if you can get some stimulation wearing it
It's stretchable anyway, therefore useless.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

There are no shortcuts to wear chastity belt! :)

Only if she wears it over jeans, it can provide a form of protection. Otherwise completely useless, as virginitysaving already said.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

Americaone wrote:Hi all, recently i bought for my girlfriend a leather chastity belt because she wanted to start slowly so we went on the internet and found this:

I want to know how tight can this be and if you can get some stimulation wearing it, to see if i can tease and if my girlfriend would beg to give her the keys, i know that the steel ones are better in everything but i want to know how bad is this one thanks a lot bye see ya!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leather chastity belt!!!
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

That is not a chastity belt, that is a BDSM play toy for during a scene!
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
MaitreZ

Post by MaitreZ »

Pyra Gorgon wrote:
Americaone wrote:Hi all, recently i bought for my girlfriend a leather chastity belt because she wanted to start slowly so we went on the internet and found this:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leather chastity belt!!!
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

That is not a chastity belt, that is a BDSM play toy for during a scene!
You right Pyra, it's not designed for "serious" people like us, and the price of a Chinese metallic belt is only slightly higher (and they also come in pink ;) ).

Americaone should visit dhgate.com...
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

@ Maitrez:

Yeah, cuz you know...I'm like all serious...~n~ stuffs.

:D
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Robert Pinkerton

Post by Robert Pinkerton »

The one serious design in leather that I have ever encountered in the literature, is the 1930 British Allen & Hanbury, a picture of which I posted in the thread about DIY. This particular Belt was offered as an item of institutional supply. This implies to me that it would be regularly inspected.

The context in which I discovered this item, is The Anxiety Makers, by Alec Comfort, specifically the chapter, "The Rise and Fall of Self-Abuse," suggests -- repeated for emphasis, only suggests -- that it might have found parental use temporarily to stop a daughter from masturbating.
MaitreZ

Post by MaitreZ »

Robert Pinkerton wrote:The one serious design in leather that I have ever encountered in the literature, is the 1930 British Allen & Hanbury, a picture of which I posted in the thread about DIY. This particular Belt was offered as an item of institutional supply. This implies to me that it would be regularly inspected.

The context in which I discovered this item, is The Anxiety Makers, by Alec Comfort, specifically the chapter, "The Rise and Fall of Self-Abuse," suggests -- repeated for emphasis, only suggests -- that it might have found parental use temporarily to stop a daughter from masturbating.
Hello Robert,

It's always interesting to get the opinion of a CB historian. :)

Leather belt but with a metallic cage/shield. So it's rigid and more efficient than "toy" all-leather belts sold today by some online shops.

Probably a better way to discover chastity for those who have a fear of metal belts.
virginitysaving

Post by virginitysaving »

MaitreZ wrote:
Leather belt but with a metallic cage/shield. So it's rigid and more efficient than "toy" all-leather belts sold today by some online shops.
Such belt will start stinking quickly, because leather is absorbent.
So could be worn for short-term only.
Lizza

Post by Lizza »

Such silly MALE talk.
How can a metal belt "make you scared of it"? ridiculous.
Lizza