List of things to review on

Review your chastity belt!
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: List of things to review on

Post by fitherin »

Hi
I think your choice of a chinese belt IS GOOD As it will let you adjust the belt to your body which in turn will adapt to your wearing. May I suggest that rather than use permanent rivets use BA nuts and bolts, This way you can re adjust to compensate for body changes at least in first month. Then fit rivets and hopefully you have a Steel PATTERN to take actual measurements off for a heavy duty thicker steel belt
Wearability, cleaning.
Hiding all are down to u the wearer and your lifestyle. If you drive A lot leave extra room on rear thong so you dont cut base of spine.
Oh
Good luck it is a challenge you will either love or hate..............
S
Pyra Gorgon
Sex: Female

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

fitherin wrote:Hi
I think your choice of a chinese belt IS GOOD As it will let you adjust the belt to your body which in turn will adapt to your wearing. May I suggest that rather than use permanent rivets use BA nuts and bolts, This way you can re adjust to compensate for body changes at least in first month. Then fit rivets and hopefully you have a Steel PATTERN to take actual measurements off for a heavy duty thicker steel belt
Wearability, cleaning.
Hiding all are down to u the wearer and your lifestyle. If you drive A lot leave extra room on rear thong so you dont cut base of spine.
Oh
Good luck it is a challenge you will either love or hate..............
S
I politely disagree. I think the small length leather rivets (two sided) work great on chastity belts from China. Why? Because you can take a sharp cold chisel and whack them off if you need to adjust it. Copper burrs must be ground off flush, which sucks because copper burrs transfer a lot of heat while grinding off the head which can melt glues or discolor your liner/ edging.

I used the double headed leather rivets on my florentine. Yes, over time they will rust, but if you get the brass ones they will not. OR...just swap out the rusted ones when you unbelt for hygiene and maintenance purposes.

I do not feel that being belted 24/7 longer than 3 days is healthy without a removal for cleansing. Girl parts get funky under metal panties and you need regular outs to keep yourself clean and fresh. During that time, do some quick belt maintenance. That is what I used to do.
Chastity...fun to wear...horrible to have as a name!
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

msknight wrote:Well, here's my starter for ten...

Belt Details...
*) Metal thickness at plate
*) Metal thickness at belt
*) Lock details

Securty...
*) Access to vagina
*) Access to clitoris
*) Ability to vibrate clit through belt
*) Ability to orgasm from belt movement

Comfort/Hygine...
*) Sleep quality in first week
*) Sleep quality after a month
*) Fatigue on the hip/waist
*) Ease of urinating and cleaning
*) Ease of defecation and cleaning

Activity...
*) Touch toes with legs straight
*) Simple exercise (press ups, etc.)
*) Daily walking
*) Jogging
*) Running at speed
*) Distance walking (more than ten miles)
*) Lifting heavy objects

That is an awesome list of test criteria, Msknight.

Great thinking and innovation! Let's organize that into a coherent list with clearly spelled out parameters to those criteria. Like running at full speed: how far is the standard? I say 1/4 mile hard gallop...

I think a repeated up/down test (like getting into and out of cars) is another good option.

Great work!!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Great list Msknight!

Activity...
*) Riding a bike.
Pyra Gorgon

Post by Pyra Gorgon »

msknight wrote:Riding a bike ... good suggestion, expect that I don't have a bike.

Repeated in/out of car ... that, I can do! The neighbours might look at me funny, but I can do that.
Dont forget seesaws, furniture moving, chasing toddlers around, kickboxing, swimming, rappelling, chainsawing (you know to get firewood), yoga, maybe mud wrestling... :lol:

hehehehehe
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

One of the hardest activities to do when newly acquainted with a belt, is bending to put a shoe on. Far harder than touching toes. It must be the combination of bending your back downwards and lifting a leg up. Ouch, right on the coccyx....
fitherin

Post by fitherin »

msknight wrote:i'll get that added! Thanks for the suggestion!
When I was buying my tollybelt the subject of difficult items came up in an on line chat. The person had knowledge of steel belt wearing and said the best way to put on shoes/ do them up is to stand upright at bottom of stairs and put the foot up on to the first step then do up lace, This DOES NOT WORK if your at the top of a flight of stairs and try and put a shoe on facing down the stairs ........................... THUD you have been warned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Putting your foot[feet] onto a step stool low seat would work just as well.
I took his advice and it is good, very simple to put a pair of shoes on!!
Kellymac3

Post by Kellymac3 »

fitherin wrote:
msknight wrote:i'll get that added! Thanks for the suggestion!
When I was buying my tollybelt the subject of difficult items came up in an on line chat. The person had knowledge of steel belt wearing and said the best way to put on shoes/ do them up is to stand upright at bottom of stairs and put the foot up on to the first step then do up lace, This DOES NOT WORK if your at the top of a flight of stairs and try and put a shoe on facing down the stairs ........................... THUD you have been warned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Putting your foot[feet] onto a step stool low seat would work just as well.
I took his advice and it is good, very simple to put a pair of shoes on!!
I tried placing my foot on the stairs and it reduced the pain but it was still v uncomfortable. *laugh* I ended up sitting on the floor and contorting my body sideways. Much like a 9 month pregnant woman would do!
But after a few weeks all the pain disappeared. So there is hope of being pain free for all you wanna be belted girls ;-)