Chinese Neosteel Female Sports belt clone (ergo + wire)

Review your chastity belt!
mcswitchy
Sex: Belted Man

Chinese Neosteel Female Sports belt clone (ergo + wire)

Post by mcswitchy »

Recently I clicked through many of the belts offered on DHGate, Alibaba, and eBay. Many different vendors, hundreds of listings, all based on the same sparse set of photos of "inventory" diffent only by the watermark of the store.

One of these repeated images in particular caught my eye (below): It appeared to be of a clone of Neosteel's Female Sports Belt. It had the typical chinese-style "hitch lock post" block at the front (instead of a shackle-shroud-disk-thing), but surprisingly featured a rear wire with the tab-and-pin joint commonly found on Neosteel belts. Often this image was part of a set of "product shots" in which the rear connectors of the other belts was not visibile for comparison.

Can anyone verify that this rear wire attachment design actually exists on some chinese belts? I was surprised to see it since all the other rear connectors on chines belts I have seen are based on an adjustable nut-and-bolt design.

Using google image search, I also found a separate company website that had much of the same inventory of the typical DHGate / alibaba vendors. Perhaps they are closer to the OEM?

For example, Bdsm_sale on DHgate is one seller of the potentionally higher quality (?) belt: http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/bes ... 62317.html.

sm-wholesale.com also has a listing for it with the same image: http://www.sm-wholesale.com/PIS_Detail.aspx?id=1554

Any information on where to reliably obtain this particular black belt and what kind of sizing/fabrications options are actually avaialable would be appreciated.

As would any hints as to the meaning of the Chinese (?) characters in the image.

Thanks!
McS
131291551213338090.jpg
131291551213338090.jpg (37.2 KiB) Viewed 14147 times
msknight
Sex: Female

Re: Chinese Neosteel Female Sports belt clone (ergo + wire)

Post by msknight »

Looking at the picture, what would concern me is that the wire attaching to the "tab" looks to be the same kind of friction connector used in previous belts, which gave way for me after a month-ish. It looks similar to the neosteel modular system, yet, but with neosteel the tab fits flush inside the waist; this one doesn't, but given its position it probably won't be felt in the wearer's back. And that locking block rattles like heck.
mcswitchy

Post by mcswitchy »

Thanks for your observations MsKnight.

Certainly is interesting to see this level of similarity... I asked several vendors but none I corresponded with had any male belts with the same rear hook system. I wonder what the story is.
msknight

Post by msknight »

Who knows.

I do know that the hook system is part of the NeoSteel "Master system" which is a fully modular belt. It is modular right down to the locking pin, so you can change which locking system you want to use, without having to need a whole new belt. Also, the crotch modules are fully interchangeable as well. I have the ergo here and the sports will be coming later. However on these chinese pictures there is no actual suggestion that there could be more modules available for them.

I should be taking pictures of the NeoSteel belt in a few days, and have the unboxing video up in about a week ... however, the Master hip system is ... I believe ... only available for the male hip bone structure. I have forgotten a few things as it has been two months since I was there.

The chinese system does have its place for its price point. The only thing that does cross my mind now, thinking about it, is that this design would allow them to sell customer-replaceable wire sections when the existing ones break, or perhaps more easily keep a stock of different length wires without having to also have an equivalent stock of belts ... ie. manufacturing ease. But that is only a guess.
mcswitchy

Post by mcswitchy »

The fact that the nuts holding the rear wire to the waist belt on the chinese belts bothers me. Obviously the nuts could be epoxied in place, and definitely it is useful for finding the best fit... but it's still kind of stupid. That's mostly why I was interested to see the tab system. Or perhaps it's fake!

By the way, awesome pictures of your belt in the other thread! I am totally going to upgrade to the thick-steel masterpiece ergo belt. I have an Arch sports system (I think? the models are hard to keep separate in my mind) that never fit right and someday I will get Mr. Mende updated measurements.
msknight

Post by msknight »

Part of the problem with these chinese things is that what turns up might not even be what is in the picture.

Sorry for delayed reply; I was hit with flu last night and been in bed since. I'm returning these now after I've told people why I dropped off the planet face!
gotsteel
Sex: Male

Post by gotsteel »

mcswitchy wrote:The fact that the nuts holding the rear wire to the waist belt on the chinese belts bothers me. Obviously the nuts could be epoxied in place, and definitely it is useful for finding the best fit... but it's still kind of stupid.
My girls belt came with a set of rivets to replace the nuts with once you've found the right fit.
mcswitchy

Post by mcswitchy »

Nice! Which vendor? Did you need your own rivit tool?
gotsteel

Post by gotsteel »

mcswitchy wrote:Nice! Which vendor? Did you need your own rivit tool?
Spicesforlove.com and yes you'll need your own tools it doesn't come with any.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

The rivets supplied with this belt is double cap rivet. Only needs a solid surface and a hammer.
Unfortunately, not all manufactured in stainless steel so there is a risk they begin to rust and gives marks on the body. :(

Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work