Just saying hello

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
VeryFriendly
Sex: Female

Just saying hello

Post by VeryFriendly »

Hi everyuone, I thought I'd stop by and say hello.

I'm in the UK, female, mid 40s, currently don't have a belt.

About 10-15 years ago I tried a Tollyboy belt, was actually measured for it by Hal however it ended up being one of the first orders being filled by Richard. A lot of things to like about it but the deal breaker for me was that trying to defecate in it was from hell, the one time I seriously tried, because I was on a train and locked in without the keys, it ended up being a really quite mind boggling mess. Maybe someone into poop would have liked that but not me.

Currently am about to have another go with Neosteel, I used their special measuring kit, and did the measurements twice, a week apart, then went back and checked any that didn't quite match. So all being well by the spring I should have a new belt to try out.
msknight

Re: Just saying hello

Post by msknight »

Hi!

Well, what can I say; other than welcome. Hope to hear more about you and your belt when it lands!
fitherin
Sex: Male

Post by fitherin »

Hi and welcome
Sorry to hear that Poop was a mess in Tolly. Was it a solid strap at rear with an EYE to poop through or a cable.
I have a tolly with a cable which I can hold aside to poop. I noticed a Neosteel cable is much thicker. But Neosteel have a good choice of styles and openings :o
What ever you end up with take it slow and break yourself in slow
S :D
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

It had an eye but it didn't really line up well enough for the poop to go straight through it - dunno if that was a common issue as I was measured for it in person by Hal.

When I pooped the turd hit the back part of the shield which stopped it moving so my body was still shitting but the turd wasn't going anywhere, very unpleasant experience. I think I ended up having to poop in little bits and scoop bits of the turd off sideways. Really gross.
fitherin

Your new belt

Post by fitherin »

I wish you luck with your Neosteel. I am sure that you will not be repeating the poop mess :shock: if your new belt is a good fit. Can you tell us what style you have ordered. You did not say if you self locked or belted by a partner KH. :D
Look forward to your updates and remember to break in slowly if its 10 years or more since you were last locked in steel undies :o
S
VeryFriendly

Post by VeryFriendly »

I've ordered the sports belt with ergonomic waitband, plus vaginal and anal plugs.

It definitely will need a bit of breaking in lol or perhaps it's my body that gets broken in.

I'm self locking at the moment.
Tobbe

Post by Tobbe »

A good choice, but even though it may be tempting, you should start to adjust and get accustomed to the belt, before using the plugs.
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work