Hello All

Introduce yourself to our forum readers
Lylani
Sex: Female

Hello All

Post by Lylani »

Hi there,

I'm Lylani.

The end? Heh, nah there's more to me then that. I've been reading over this forum lurking about being a sneak and thus far I like what I've seen so figured I should make myself known, so here I am.

I'm from Canada, I do modelling and photography and rigging; with or without a belt - of which I have one of the Chinese ones from SpicesforLove. Still working at getting it adjusted just right, but it works for photos and short term wear at the moment.

Outside of all that I'm a gamer, writer, professional cuddler with my fiancée and if it was possible I'd get a PhD in being a total goof.

I hope to get to know people here better, I have never really had anyone to talk to that shares my interest in belts besides my fiancée.

*hugs*
fitherin
Sex: Male

Re: Hello All

Post by fitherin »

Welcome to you and your fiancee.
I am sure that you will soon find lots to chat about with other like minded people.
S
Tobbe
Sex: Male

Post by Tobbe »

Hi Lylani,

I say also welcome to you and your fiancee.

You've come to the right place if you want to discuss chastity belt and everything else around it. There are many experienced and you can get help with problems adjusting your belt, so it does not become uncomfortable to use it.

/Tobbe
Every woman should wear chastity belt!
90% of women have never heard of it,
90% of all women who hear about it will find the idea good,
90% of all women who have tried it are enthusiastic.
There remains a lot of work
Lylani
Sex: Female

Post by Lylani »

Well it's not really uncomfortable, I've worn it to work many times, slept in it a few times. There doesn't seem to be much in terms of pinching etc. Biggest issue is the fit, things slide about a bit to much for what I want - and the liner comes off to easily (which I hear is a common problem).