L.D.R.

A place for everything else, including off topic discussions.
slavekallea
Sex: Female

L.D.R.

Post by slavekallea »

My Master is working away for many weeks at a time. my name is kallea i am a consentual slave collared and registered 24/7. i love my lifestyle. Adored by my Master.
i have been told i will soon be placed into Chastity, a little concerned? So i am here to learn how to live with it. Hopefully read and understand other female slaves in permenate chasity. I have permission to post and use forums by my Master.
i kallea am a consentual, collared and in chasity 24/7 slave only for Master James.
molly

Re: L.D.R.

Post by molly »

> i have been told i will soon be placed into Chastity, a little concerned? So i am here to learn how to live with it.

This website has a section, Female Chastity Diaries, which will probably be a great resource for you as several of us blog there.

There's also Female chastity belt building/modification which at first may not seem useful unless you or your Master will be constructing a belt, but there are a lot of discussions about pitfalls associated with certain belts and how the wearers addressed them. This might be very helpful to you in selecting a belt.

It's important to realize buying a belt off the shelf requires adjustments to fit you properly and that isn't a ten minute process. You have to make the belt fit in a way that it doesn't shift, chafe or cut yet is still "mostly comfortable."

Aside from fitment and comfort concerns, hygiene is huge. If your belt isn't coming off for a long time, you have to think about and plan for cleaning up after urination, defecation and your menstrual cycle. I use a small water bottle with a 90 degree spout to clean up after the first two, and to change tampons my husband allows me to unlock my belt.
slavekallea

Post by slavekallea »

Thank you molly,
articles noted. My Master is a Boiler Maker Welder
So i pray he doesn't build one! Lols. None the less Master's skills will come in handy. As i am hoping he will make it comfortable as possible. To bad if not. Thank you again, kallea.
i kallea am a consentual, collared and in chasity 24/7 slave only for Master James.
molly

Post by molly »

slavekallea wrote:To bad if not.
I understand what's behind your response but there's uncomfortable and then there's uncomfortable. You don't want abrasions, chafing or cuts because damaging the skin can lead to rashes and infections. Remember what the belt will be covering, and what comes out of you in that area. That's the last place you want skin damage.

Molly
msknight

Post by msknight »

+1 what Molly said.